[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have friend that works shitty job, sells crafts just to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1445248674256.jpg (91 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445248674256.jpg
91 KB, 800x800
>have friend that works shitty job, sells crafts just to get by
>have sent them money/bought things from them for years
>finding friendship less interesting
>send them $50 this past month, claim I'm strapped from expenses
>really spent $700 on toys the past 2 months, selfishly, on junk I'll probably resell for 1/3 that in 3-6 months when I get bored with it

How much of a selfish, lying piece of shit am I?
>>
File: 1456291569145.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456291569145.jpg
138 KB, 1024x768
If they're making that little then it's their responsibility to get themselves out, not to depend on handouts. Yes altruism is good and it helps people who truely need it but you should never feel bad about not giving more if you already do some. You're immediately better than everyone who preaches how much we need to help people but do nothing to combat the issues.

I grew up on foodstamps and handouts from family friends because my mom was trying to go to school to make more than minimum wage and my dad was dealing with economic pullback in an industry that only runs when the economy is good. And now I spend about 1k a month on transformers and shit. All depends on how hard you want it.
>>
>>5753047

>buying his friendship
sounds like he's the douche, he shouldn't be using you. he should be looking for another job that allows him to pay for himself.
>>
>>5753047
why would you send money to friends monthly for nothing???
be my friend!
>>
>>5753050
I smell conservative. You are subhuman trash and your god doesn't exist.

Some of us wanted to combat the issues. Instead the guy who'd do it failed and we have a rapist celebrity bigot and a criminal redneck as choices. Thanks for fucking that, America.
>>
File: sheep of the year.jpg (59 KB, 634x493) Image search: [Google]
sheep of the year.jpg
59 KB, 634x493
>>5753058
>guy talks about how no one should feel bad for giving above and beyond what 92% of people do
>conservative scum who doesn't hand someone else a full meal ticket
holy shit dude.

And really, OP, you're a good man. The only thing you should feel bad about is that you're buying flavor of the month shit.
You have shit taste, lamb.
>>
>>5753047
Is your friend a female ? If he's male then he should man up . Or if you really want to help , you can figure a plan for his life to improve . He might have to work hard and not have much time for a long while , but once he have enough buffer money , then it'll get much easier and more options will be open to him .
You know the old saying , give someone a fish , teach someone how to fish .etc.
>>
>>5754886
Are you really implying that being female excuses that shit?

Quit being such a beta.
>>
>>5753047
I'll be your friend big boy ;)
>>
>>5754884
Yeah look, I'm OP and >>5753058
You can go fuck yourself back to /pol/, where you are a containment board and not a force of worldwide change. The fact the US people picked between a racist rapist celebrity and a criminal hillbilly instead of a man who wanted to benefit them, proves the American people are fucking stupid.

Your god is fake, and fuck your feelings.
>>
File: sheep.jpg (29 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
29 KB, 590x350
>>5755045
>self depreciating lamb who feels guilty enough to call anyone who thinks $50 isn't above and beyond their duty is from /pol/
ba-a-a-a-ah

keep wasting your money on flavours of the month and maybe you should think about scourging yourself to feel better about it
>>
>>5753050
>it's their responsibility to get themselves out, not to depend on handouts.

>depended on handouts but talks high and mighty now because it's in the past

ok.
>>
File: 1056767.jpg (171 KB, 985x559) Image search: [Google]
1056767.jpg
171 KB, 985x559
>>5755049
>>5755063
>>
As the saying goes, if you loan a friend 50$ and never see them again, it was probably the best 50$ you ever spent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.