[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have any experience with the Dynamite Action line?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Anyone here have any experience with the Dynamite Action line?

I've been wanting to get this guy, but I need to know if he'll be worth it for the 16k price tag.
>>
>>5752118
>it ain't Chogokin starts playing
>>
>>5752124
>some figs are born, made to raise the price
>>
>>5752118
It has gps but for chrome baka
>>
>>5752118
Where did you even find that photo? I can only find the Toei version of Mazinger Z on the Evolution Toy website
>>
>>5752124
I'd love to collect all Chogokins, but fuck the prices.

I proudly display my Brave Gokin Jeeg and Panzeroid along with the rest of them.
>>
>>5752118
>I need to know if he'll be worth it for the 16k price tag
Short answer : he's probably not.

I got Grendizer and it's meh. Kinda wobbly, unnecessary (and unannounced) chrome, limited posing, feels like a really cheap toy.

I'm not saying it's a bad toy but it's defenitely not worth the price I paid. If it was ~$30, then it would be OK.

Oh and I've shared my experience online and got similar returns from people who bought different releases.
>>
>>5752992

Bummer. Well thanks for the input.

So what are the best Mazinger figures? SoC?
>>
>>5754155

Yeah the SOC Shin Mazinger and both versions of the Super Robot Chogokin

My personal favorite is SRC Shin Mazinger cause it has really nice proportions
>>
>>5754155
the new repaints of the SOC (not the DX one) line were pretty good and not very expensive, don't know if they're still with the same price.
>>
>>5754155
If you plan to "play" or pose them, definitely the SRCs. If you just want to display a fucking amazing (and expensive) piece, the DX Chougoukin.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.