[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /toy/. So, recently I've been thinking about getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Hey /toy/. So, recently I've been thinking about getting into collecting Nerf Guns and I saw that the Ionfire was avalible. It's around £15.47 from a discount store near where I live. Is it worth picking up? Is the customisation any good for it? Do I have to buy the attachment packs just to get any real worth out of it? I'd really appreciate some help.
>>
>>5748995
It's not a very good blaster. They only pros to it, are the included attachments, probably. It depends on what you want to do with it. If you don't mind reloading every shot, and find this one especially cool looking, then why not go get it. But there's many other options available as well, with higher capacity and faster shooting.
>>
File: 71YDAtC4AnL._SL1000_.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
71YDAtC4AnL._SL1000_.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1000
>>5749098
What other blasters are better though? Would something like the Modulus be a better bet?
>>
>>5749132

You gonna be collecting or using? If you're using them the Stryfe is a cheaper equivalent option if you can get one.

Otherwise a modulus is fine, I suppose
>>
>>5749132
Again: what do you want to do with it? Do you want a motor powered blaster or a spring blaster? Do you want one that takes magazines or no? What else is important to you? What's your budget? If you don't know, you're probably best off watching videos of some blasters on youtube, to see which one strikes your fancy.
>>
most of external customization and attachments for nerf blasters mean nothing, function wise, except maybe a comfy stock or dart holders.
>>
>>5749132
Asking what a good blaster to get is like asking what's a good car to get. You could wind up with the fastest sports car available and wind up getting told, "That's great and all, but where do I put the baby seat?"

The Modulus could be a better blaster, but we could later get told, "That's a nice blaster and all, but I don't want to buy batteries."
>>
File: Mastodon.jpg (388 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mastodon.jpg
388 KB, 1280x720
>>5748995
This thread reminds me, we need a nerf general. Should this be it?

For starters, what are your thoughts on mastodon. I think its badass.
>>
>>5754179
Can't go wrong with big guns, even if they suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57MKxz4pJKE
>>
>>5754179
Nah. Make a separate thread for that. People won't be able to tell if we made this one.
>>
>>5748995
There are a shit ton of single shot blasters, sl the smaller the better just for practically reasons. Get a jolt, a strongarm and a rapidstrike to start when since thats a good mix.
>>
>>5754179
Unless you like mega darts its way to big. I love the fearless fire, since its the same thing only normal darts
>>
File: Ionfire 003.jpg (673 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
Ionfire 003.jpg
673 KB, 2304x1728
i want the tristrike
>>
I actually like the vortex line.
>>
File: 46445154674676.jpg (169 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
46445154674676.jpg
169 KB, 768x1024
>>5754179

When did nerf go Warhammer 40k?

That looks like a heavy bolter
>>
>>5755240
manlets plz go.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.