[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are Sentinel's figures? Specifically the RIOBOT Zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How are Sentinel's figures? Specifically the RIOBOT Zone of the Enders Jehuty/Anubis? Any glaring flaws on either of them?
>>
I have them both, and the only complaint I really have is the price. Other than that, they're both great toys.
>>
>>5747119
What would you say they're worth? $80 (¥8X,000)?
>>
>>5747119
>>5747148
(¥8,X00)*
>>
>>5747148
For 80? I'd say its worthwhile, but just.
>>
>>5747148
but you wont be able to get it for $80
>>
>>5747189
Damn. And here I was thinking AmiAmi's discount was a good deal.

>>5747210
I know...
>>
>>5747148

I'd say $80 is a good price. Just be aware if you're expecting either size or a large amount of diecast that they have neither. They're not that much bigger than the Revoltechs and have only minimal diecast. What they do have is great engineering and paint jobs.
>>
>>5747234
Actually, I'll be happier if they're closer to the size of a normal figure. I wouldn't even bother with the RIOBOTs if the Revoltech for Naked Jehuty had a nicer paint job, but since it doesn't, I figured I might as well go for the figure line that looks the nicest.
>>
>>5747234
Also, when you say diecast, do you mean metal?
>>
>>5747250
Yes, metal content.

>>5747248
Why not get the kotobukiya model kit? Unless you aren't into modeling.
>>
>>5747221
Their new damaged box is probably the lowest price right now.

I would say Jehuty worth more than Anubis because you can do so much more with it.

Just over a year ago, Jehuty was on clearance for around $65, there was even a thread about it. And the lowest for Anubis was at hobby search when they had their bargain sale for around 8000 yen, boy, did it sold out quick.
>>
>>5747268
Anubis is still really poseable, right?

I just realized I wish there was one of Inhert...
>>
>>5748411

Jehuty and Anubis are about equally poseable. Anubis can be a bit more difficult to pose though because his wings get in the way of some poses.
>>
>>5748507
I get the impression that the wings are detachable?
>>
>people still thinking diecast is a plus
Kys
>>
File: WP_20160625_14_21_20_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160625_14_21_20_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>5748507
I decided to bite down on the deal. They weren't kidding when they said box damage, but everything inside was perfect condition. I'm having one problem, though. There's a little instruction book that comes with the figure that explicitly shows that the figure should be able to replicate the crossed arm pose advertised, but I can't seem to figure out how to get his arms far enough. Can anyone with the figure post a video on YouTube or explain on here the finer details of posing this awesome guy?

>>5747257
Yeah, I'm not I to modeling. I don't have the patience to git gud at it, or the desire to learn how to paint, etc.

>>5750832
Most of it isn't diecast, and that wasn't why I wanted the figure.
>>
>>5747098
Be cautious. I got Dancouga last year, and while I love everything about it, its paint has chipped more than all my other figures put together. This is probably mostly due to numerous transformations, but I've seen chipping in places I've barely touched, like the little wheels and the treads on the undersides of the feet robots.

Handle their stuff with care.
>>
>>5747268
I think I got my Jehuty from that fateful HLJ sale.

OP it's one of my favorite toys and I haven't even played the game. It's that good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.