[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-is Sentinel doing a giant, massive Dancouga? The absolute madmen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: FIGURE-019914_06.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-019914_06.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
I-is Sentinel doing a giant, massive Dancouga? The absolute madmen.

The Metamorforce dancouga looked cool but I was put off by the individual components. I might actually bite, provided its available in chewable bits month by month.
>>
>>5745631
I think it's a one off, but if not they will most definitely be nuts.

I have the metamor-force one and it's pretty great. Not as big as the SOC, but such an improvement in so many areas that it made the purchase worthwhile. This is definitely an interesting release.
>>
>>5745631
Oh wow, that would be fucking massive.
>>
File: 1326768968320.png (338 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
1326768968320.png
338 KB, 720x408
>>5745631
Holy cow. This is going to be both amazing and expensive as fuck.
>>
>>
They can pull this off but they still can't release Lazengann even though they already have a prototype? Fuck you Sentinel.
>>
>>5745631
It's also possible it's just a one-off thing.

Kinda like how Bandai originally made Daiku Maryu that came with a tiny ass Gaiking, and later made a Gaiking that was more in scale with the likes of Mazinger.
>>
>>5750688
That's what you get for like Gurren Fagann
>>
File: 1401756284962.jpg (46 KB, 691x624) Image search: [Google]
1401756284962.jpg
46 KB, 691x624
>>5745631
>Dancouga
>98% one robot
>available in chewable bits month by month
>>
>>5751016

Yeah lol Big Moth would be like $1000 I don't exactly think there's any way to make this into chewable bits

pretty sure it's just a one-off thing

also interesting that Studio Halfeye is working with them on this

That's probably a pretty good pairing. Studio Halfeye usually has really good engineering ideas that will probably complement Sentinel's really good engineering ideas, but they usually struggle to not make things look like shit lol and they only make things out of fucking resin. Whereas Sentinel are pretty consistent about everything having really stylish sculpts and great paint, and being solidly constructed out of good materials. They have all the pieces Halfeye is usually missing.
>>
>>5751102
Oh shit, I didn't know about the Halfeye pairing.
>>
>>5751102
How big would the Big Moth have to be in order to scale with this?
>>
>>5751361
You know that Devastator from Transformers Unite Warriors/ combiner wars? Kinda like that.
>>
>>5751370
That's it? I'm pretty sure it'd need to be about twice as tall and twice as wide as Devastator to be anything other than a giant SD figure
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.