[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good toys of Mazinger that actually have the blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 80989890.jpg (232 KB, 628x707) Image search: [Google]
80989890.jpg
232 KB, 628x707
Are there any good toys of Mazinger that actually have the blue arms and legs with white limbs? Most of the ones made recently are all black with chrome, but the OG colors have always been my favorite.

So what's the best one around? I'm sure there's a ton of special edition SRCs and SOCs I don't know about.
>>
Mechanic Collection Mazinger Z if you can handle a model kit without killing yourself like some sort of retard.
>>
>>5745022

Oh shit, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Perfect, thanks for the answer!
>>
>>5745032
You got it, babe. Getting one might be a bit expensive though, it's been out of print for many moons.
>>
>>5745008
>the OG colors have always been my favorite

The original coloration is the one with black arms and legs from the manga, they changed them to blue in the anime.
>>
>>5745008
the upcoming iron cutter version of the SRC sounds like a good option too, the color scheme is more similar to your pic than the original release.
a bit small for the price though (13.cm), and maybe the diecast on the feet could turn you off, since it will make the figue heavy.
>>
>>5745079
wait, SRCs are still a thing?
>>
>>5745462
Aside from the Getter and Mazinger recolors, they just released Giant Robo.
>>
>>5745079
The feet's less of an issue. It's more like those stupid die-cast joints that are.
>>
>>5745462
there's a kotetsu jeeg coming up as well and a great mazinger repaint too. in a event last year godannar was also spotted
>>5745467
oh i forgot about robo, i hope he ended up good
>>
>>5745472
yeah the hips really gimp the mold after some playing, i have the original mazinger since 2012 and theydid have gotten loose, not unable to stand up-loose but you can clearly feel it
luckily the pull down joints reforces the hips in mine when i pull them up, but just a bit
>>
>>5745569
>in a event last year godannar was also spotted

Gravion too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.