[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revoltech General: Deadpool Out of Nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: 1466204034290.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466204034290.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
The Revoltech 10th Anniversary Vote is on! Here is how you vote:

Follow @kaiyodo_PR

Click the Revos you want on http://kaiyodo.co.jp/rv10/

Hit the tweet tab on the window that appears You can vote 5 different items per day. Voting ends June 20.

>JUNE
Dark Magician (Movie: Dark Side of Dimensions)
Yugi Muto (Movie: Dark Side of Dimensions)
Sakamoto (Haven't you heard? I'm Sakamoto)
Barrel Speeder 3-in-1 Version
KT Project Skeleton Musha Iron Rust Color

>JULY
Seto Kaiba (Movie: Dark Side of Dimensions)
Blue Eyes Alternate White Dragon (Movie: Dark Side of Dimensions)
Bonda Natsunosuke (Gurazeni) x4 uniforms
KT Project Skeleton Musha Color Version

>AUGUST
Movie Revo: Iron Man Mark 45
Baikanfu (Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos)
Assemble Borg - Jarkroid - Volga / Walze

>OCTOBER
Deadpool

>TBA
Kaiser X Equipment (Male Swordsman)
Dino Equipment
Kirin Equipment (Female Swordsman)
Hyakuya Yuuichiro (Seraph of the End)
Hyakuya Mikaela (Seraph of the End)
Diane (Seaven Deadly Sins)
Beat (Jet Set Radio) - 2016
Arthur (Ghosts 'n' Goblins) - 2016
66' Batmobile with Batman & Robin
Gamera 1967 (Gamera vs Gyaos)
Gyaos 1967 (Gamera vs Gyaos)
G1 Gamera (Gamera: Guardian of the Universe)
Gyaos (Gamera: Guardian of the Universe)
G2 Gamera (Gamera 2: Attack of Legion)
Legion (Gamera 2: Attack of Legion)
G3 Gamera (Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris
Underwater Knee Socks Revoltech
???New Hero??? Yamaguchi Revoltech
Fraulein Zwei series
Spider-Man
Venom (Marvel)
>>
Previous >>5734482
>>
So Deadpool ran into Disney licensing shenanigans like the Bandai Star wars kits?
>>
>>5740646

sucks
>>
>>5740646
>>5740726
How come nobody cares when Kaiyodo/Revo makes Ultron? Even Bandai figuarts who hold MCU license and competing directly doesn't care. How about Iron Man XLV from Revo, Mafex, Figuarts, Comicave, and Hasbro? Literally 5 of them on the sameish scale and nobody care.

Why Deadpool and why now?
>>
>>5740743
This was the first time an import has done a character design right? Could that have something to do with it?
>>
>>5740743
probably because hasbro/marvel/fox faggotry
>>
>>5740745
*comic character design
>>
>>5740746
It's a comic design, Fox should not have anything to do with it
>>
Curious to see what will happen for figma Deadpool.

So there were many statues of comic book designs but those were okay because statues are not 6 inch action figures?

I wrote it somewhere (there are like 5 threads talking about this topic) but surely there is no actual law preventing sites like amiami from selling these anywhere in the world. I don't feel like it's breaking laws unless Kaiyodo directly stocks US TRU with their figures or something like that.

Or Japanese Deadpool action figure treated in the same regards as illegal substances? Because that's just stupid.

Kaiyodo yet again tries to explore a new market, doing comic book characters in their respective designs, and this already happens.

Not sure what % flows into foreign sales but surely this will prevent the line from longevity.
>>
>>5740765
I'm sure it's mainly hasbro since they just got knee capped with this announcement because they know most collectors will prefer this instead of their version.
>>
>>5740782
Hasbro is most likely the one that gave Kaiyodo the license, since their license includes Japan as where they hold the rights to make and release toys, and the fact that theyre able to sub-contract other companies to make Marvel toys.

>Licensee may utilize a third party subcontract manufacturer approved in writing by Licensor in connection with the manufacture and production of the Licensed Articles, provided that such subcontractor shall execute a letter in the form of Exhibit C attached hereto and by this reference made a part hereof. In such event, Licensee shall remain primarily obligated under all of the provisions of this Agreement. In no event shall any such subcontract manufacturer Agreement include the right to grant any further sublicenses.
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/933730/000111667906001349/marvelagree.htm
>>
>>5740808
So that contract probably included domestic sales only?
But then would people who bought the figures from Kaiyodo, then have to obey that contract too? Can't they sell it to Americans without a problem? Kaiyodo only sold it to other Japanese companies.
>>
>>5740820
>>5740820
Disney would enforce any rules as set by the contract, with Kaiyodo probably saying they'll be withholding orders if Disney asks for a store not to sell overseas. It's pretty hard to enforce though, as most retailers aren't really forthright on who they're selling to.

And the contract really mostly depends on how much money theyre getting/giving. Hasbro pretty much gave up their rights in making Star Wars dolls and sub-contracting that to Sideshow Collectibles over a decade ago ago, and SC has sold the dolls worldwide ever since.

But it's all in the wording, since companies like Diamond sell Marvel collector toys and Hasbro really has no business there.
>>
>>5740842
Hm. well I still think it's cheap tactics. Compete with quality of product not how much money you can throw at them.

With toys of all things.

I didn't care too much with SW kits. Bandai plamo you can get them pretty much anytime in the future.

This made me repeat this in my head over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_WY0s_1XM
>>
>>5740951
>Compete with quality of product not how much money you can throw at them.

Thats not how any business, especially American businesses, work. It's all about who can shove shit out the cheapest and screw the competitor and customer as much as possible in the process as long as they've got an army of lawyers and paper-thin, terrible wording that can be twisted in court to back them up.
>>
>>5740640
I think the "New Hero" Yamaguchi revoltech is obviously deadpool so OP you can remove that from TBA
>>
>>5741138
Will do for next time.
>>
File: nais.png (295 KB, 606x604) Image search: [Google]
nais.png
295 KB, 606x604
>>
>5741255
You're in the revo general boy, that shit don't bother us none here. move along now.
>>
Who's ready to kill for the Spidey and Venom?
>>
>>5741542

If by kill, you mean pay around $50-70, yeah.
>>
>>5741572
after conversion fees and shipping it will probably be around $100 for me but I need it.

Unless it ends up looking like shit for some reason.
>>
>>5741578

Eh, it's already on BBTS for $67. It'll probably pop onto Amazon and other sellers for $70-ish, and some 'tards on eBay will try for $100 I'm sure. You know the ones, the guys listing shit that never sells and it sits there for months because they're fucking retards.
>>
File: FIGURE-017847_13.jpg (49 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-017847_13.jpg
49 KB, 800x800
Think he's gonna be any good?
>>
>>5741542
I saw a pic in the other thread showing that the silhouette was taken from MvC2.

So if it's really Mahvel venom, with those flying-tentacle-jaws as accessories, I'll be rock-hard. I also hope they do a MvC-style Wolverine, always thought Revoltech would be best for that kind of posing and flexibility.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 201x250
>>5741611
agreed i would kill a revol of this badboy
>>
>>5741632

90's Rogue, 90's Psylocke, 80's Jubilee, 80's Wolverine, 80's Mohawk Storm, and 90's Cyclops WHEN, Kaiyodo?
>>
>>5741816
never, enjoy our marvel legends :)
>>
>>5741600
Articulation wise looks fine. IDK, if you like the character sure. I think the anime was very forgettable, and it is weird that they wold make figure for flavor of the month anime rather than a timeless figure from a beloved character like Dante
>>
>>5741876
lol
>>
>>5741876
>and it is weird that they wold make figure for flavor of the month anime

Thats how the market works in Japan currently. You spew out shit for the FotM, then it dies and you move to the next FotM thing and then you never see another product relating to the old FotM ever again. Truly long enduring things (DBZ, Jojo, FotNS, etc) are usually the only things not subject to this.
>>
>>5741876
>>5741886
>currently
it has always been like this, old revoltech releases are not exempt of that, a good deal of them were made to promote a related release, like the queen's blade line, or reycal, the guy from drifters, the kenshin revoltechs that were made to promote both movies and a revamped anime, the gurren lagann revoltechs, hell the tetsujin and black ox ones were made around 2007, and at that time an animated movie was released.
i'm sure the dante revo was also made to promote something DMC related that was out at the time, i think it was some novels, or maybe the anime
>>
File: opium war.jpg (866 KB, 1179x800) Image search: [Google]
opium war.jpg
866 KB, 1179x800
>>5740951
>Compete with quality of product not how much money you can throw at them.
hahahah, are you 10?
Might as well be complaining that Marvel has a monopoly on Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy and that they should let WB make movies of them.

Businesses trading abilities to make and sell products is the most civilized and fair way to produce them. Any other way is stepping on a lot of toes and isn't conductive to what consumers want.
>>
>>5741902
Yeah Jap logic never makes any sense.

For example, Kadokawa who owns Haruhi series won't make season 3 that everyone's been begging for because the Haruhi light novel writer is stuck on writer's block even though there's like 5 books of fresh material to animate. The anime and merchandising itself would make an order of magnitude or two more money for them, but nope gotta make anime to sell the light novel rather than the other way around.

A comparable logic would be for Disney to make MCU movies as tie in to comic book release, rather than the other way around despite one medium significantly has larger audience and generates more money.
>>
Seems like all hope is lost for Legacy Annelotte. Really tempted to pull the trigger here for 10k samurai bucks. Is there anything I need to know beforehand?
>>
File: spider poses.png (75 KB, 1000x416) Image search: [Google]
spider poses.png
75 KB, 1000x416
>>5741542
If it can replicate half of these, I'll be a very happy anon.
>>
>>5742500
Marvel Vs. Capcom style Revoltechs would be the absolute tightest shit.
>>
>>5742086
>gotta make anime to sell the light novel
Yeah, because anime makes no money, where as books and manga makes lots of money in Japan.

Most anime today are nothing but commercials to sell the books. That's why they barely cover the story of source material, making people seek out the books.

Only one I can think of that is different is the Monogatari series. I'm really surprised how fast they keep up with the books, although Kizumonogatari took forever to become an anime, I think they announced it before season 2 was a thing.

Only way anime makes money now is to be shown in theaters.

Vulcanlog selection are more based on manga, not anime. They picked mangas that won some awards or were popular like Sakamoto and Gurazeni. The more anime heavy selection seemed to be pushed back as of now.

For Haruhi, there isn't much of a future for the books so they wont make more anime. That's why spinoffs got anime because they were newer (and ongoing?).
>>
>>5742528
Anime makes no money because they air it on "Otaku hours" at 3-4am and they have to rely on the Otakus buying DVD/BluRay to break even. The entire concept is madness and it is a race to the bottom on who can pander harder to a niche audience. Back in the days, anime were wholesome family entertainment that airs on regular hour so they can recoup their income from TV advertising like any other TV show should.
>>
File: bub poses.png (130 KB, 1673x607) Image search: [Google]
bub poses.png
130 KB, 1673x607
>>5742500
A wolverine would need a few effect pieces. At least two claw-marks and an X-shaped one.
>>
File: VNxVb.png (14 KB, 846x584) Image search: [Google]
VNxVb.png
14 KB, 846x584
>>5742557
>>5742500
Not to be a downer but Spidey and Wolverine had a lot of Marvel Legends "replacement" for MvC.

Pic related however is a MVC staple that won't get made by Hasbro ever ever.
>>
>>5742545
They still do. It's all the Syueisha Jump crap.

Although those are like Sunday mornings now.

What's golden time anime now. Conan, Pokemon, uhh...Sazae-san. Anyways weekdays dinner time is all variety shows because they are way cheaper to make and get ads revenue just as much.
>>
>>5742564
Revo of this would be great, all the tentacle stuff you can do to QB figures...
>>
>>5742557
I feel like Wolverine is a must and would be real stupid not make him into a revoltech.

ML of him tends to suck just because of the safety standards dull and soft looking claws.
>>
Is there a hard cutoff for good joint vs bad joint Revos?

I'm thinking of getting Vash, but it seems like he'll get a Legacy release. Does this mean the current Vash who's out had shit joints?
>>
>>5742573
You could custom any Hasbro figure very easily with household tools to put metal claw on them.
http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/ClawsTutorial.html
>>
>>5742575
No he had re-releases before, plus his joints originally were fine.

Basically, around the time of QB releases up to like Ymir had poor 6mm joints, but Revo don't use 6mm joints that much so it really depends on that too.

Look at the voting page to get the basic idea.
>>
>>5742575

There's been multiple releases of Vash already. I'm pretty sure mine is from the first run and the joints are fine but I'm not 100% certain, I don't remember exactly when I got it.
>>
>>5742579
My ideal is actually to be just like the MvC Wolverine, thick and spread out like a fan.

I could cutout and sand down plastic sheets but not that desperate for it.
>>
>>5742575
No wait, 6mm joints improved before Ymir.

Sci-Fi Revo Alien had the new joints as a test case, then it started to be used gradually in later releases. I think Gamera from first 90's movie is like when new 6mm joint became the standard.

Vash only use 6mm for the neck so nothing to worry about anyways.
>>
File: IMG_20160619_045212.jpg (706 KB, 1345x1152) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_045212.jpg
706 KB, 1345x1152
>>5742557
done.
>>
>>5742615
>the return of "that fucking piece"
can't wait
>>
>>5742615
How are the Basaras by the way? Are they also hunched abomination on normal standing pose like the turtles? I don't mind stylized sculpt and I'm not gonna pose them in standing pose, but the basic sculpt needs to be at least decent.

Any weird articulation one should be worry of?
>>
>>5742564
Shuma is great, but I've just never seen a decent figure with tentacles.

I also feel like I've never seen a Spidey or Wolverine with the range of motion to do all those poses, either.
>>
>>5742615
I was thinking something free-floating would be best, but that does look sick. Just needs three parallel "slashes" and it's perfect.
>>
>>5742975
Shorter ones were included with EVA-02 Beast Mode iirc.
>>
File: KAI10354.jpg (35 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
KAI10354.jpg
35 KB, 752x564
>>5742980
It wasn't 02, I guess I was thinking of 03. I thought there was a yellow claw strike effect piece somewhere.
>>
File: K0000367223_0003.jpg (39 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
K0000367223_0003.jpg
39 KB, 740x555
>>5742980
Fuck I'm blind it was 02 Beast.
>>
File: 10.jpg (67 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
67 KB, 550x800
>>5742828
The only one I have is Mouri (and only because he came with a Rurouni Kenshin revo I snagged on eBay) and he has that fucking retarded upper leg articulation a couple of older revos have. It's basically a cut T joint like you find on cheapo western figures combined with a thigh swivel.

Other than that he's okay I guess.
>>
>>5742500
That looks perfect for Yamaguchi legs and all
>>
>>5742500
This is so doable. Alternate eyes like deadpool, fist, open, twip, gripping hands and a single piece of web and that circular web thingy
Dream mode
Webshield too
>>
>>5743098
Gonna be some shitty suit like the new movie or something.
>>
>>5743105

Deadpool's ain't the movie suit, why would Spidey's be?
>>
>>5742564
>Not to be a downer but Spidey and Wolverine had a lot of Marvel Legends "replacement" for MvC
I'm not into Marvel Legends but please tell me anon, what Legends resemble their MvC counterparts?
>>
>>5743121
IDK either, I'm not into ML except for Spidey stuff but general swaps are possible. Any spiderman looks spiderman enough for 6" line, maybe the overpriced McFarlane spiderman is the closest to MVC Spiderman.

You could also get Dormammu, Taskmaster, Magneto, the upcoming Rogue, Nova, Sabretooth, comic Iron Man, comic Thor, Blackheart and Hulk into the mix.

They're obviously not exact 1:1, but close enough. Compare this to Shuma which we have literally nothing and won't get MLegends ever due to his lack of popularity and requiring unique sculpt all over
>>
>>5743105
The line is specifically for comic book designs.

Why we're getting this retarded restriction in the first place apparently.
>>
File: ab.jpg (144 KB, 665x512) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
144 KB, 665x512
I never asked around here before, not sure if anyone even noticed but the Assemble Borg Laboratory has been gone for years now i think...is all that OC gone for good?

There was some very creative stuff in there and i always served as inspiration/reference for building stuff... I can still access the Akibahara Branch, but all the good stuff was in the main lab...
>>
>>5743264
Hopefully they're not limited to using only current designs, because a lot of the ALL NOW NEW shit is shit.
>>
>>5743637

Agreed. Isn't this Deadpool design based on one from years ago though?
>>
>>5743548
I think I have the whole thing (up to around Nexus first release) archived if that helps. I'd have to go find it on my drive, let me know.
>>
>>5743690

No, it's his current design. Same design as the new ML and the figma, so they're going directly head to head.

But the Venom silhouette is from an image of good ol' classic Eddie Brock Venom who I don't think exists in the current comics because Flash Thompson is Venom now.

So unless that's just a misleading choice of silhouette, I guess we'll be getting a mix of whatever designs they want to do, which sounds perfect.
>>
>>5743743

Huh, did Deadpool stop having all those pouches at some point then? Haven't read comics in a while, but given he was a 90's Liefeld reject I do remember him being pretty pouchy.

Not Cable-Tier or anything, but at least having quite a few.
>>
>>5743747

He's had varying amounts of pouches but also I'm confused about what we're talking about cause the Revoltech is pretty pouchy.
>>
When did the Vulcanlog Snake come out? This year or last?
>>
>>5743710

PLEASE

That would be great if you have any
>>
>>5743775

January of this year
>>
File: KBEnyQE.jpg (189 KB, 1828x482) Image search: [Google]
KBEnyQE.jpg
189 KB, 1828x482
>>5742828
well they're older revos so they have some of yamaguchi's older techniques but if you're mature enough to see past their age they make a good line up together.
>>
Wait wait wait wait.
We're getting a Legion rerelease? I've wanted one for my kaiju collection for awhile.
>>
>>5743779
Found it. There are 3942 images total, seems like I made the archive on January 17, 2014 so anything posted after that point isn't in here.

If anyone has Assemble Borg Laboratory pictures from after that date i'd appreciate you filling in the holes in my archive so I can re-upload a more up to date version. It'd be sad if we lost all that cool history and inspiration.

Anyway, here is the link:
https://mega.nz/#!EI02kIwK!yIOI8Wn3cooK9b13mEV2l7JErTsSYIZSJyErqwnO3Js
>>
>>5742828
I have Chosokabe (purple anchor) and he's good, except he's got swivel-cut hips. Still able to pose quite nicely, doesn't slouch more than any other revol.
>>
>>5740640
Why does that Ultron have Colossus hair?
>>
>>5743812
They're suppose to rerelease all the Gamera revoltechs then release a new G3 Gamera as was announced last WF. No words since then though.
>>
>>5744017
Yamaguchi probably sculpted it just for Dead Pool.
>>
>>5743783
Cool, probably going to include it on my figure of the year top 10 then.
>>
>>5741255
I thought his healing factor was supposed to get rid of his tumours.
>>
File: healing factor.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
healing factor.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>5744310
his healing factor keeps the tumors at bay... or rather, those tumors also get healed right back with the rest of him.
Its basically a symbosis
>>
File: amiamiJP.jpg (229 KB, 1015x572) Image search: [Google]
amiamiJP.jpg
229 KB, 1015x572
Has there been any official explanation as to what exactly is up with Deadpool? Because there was at least an announcement (from HLJ anyway) before the Bandai Star Wars kits got pulled.

Also the fact that it's still readily available on Amiami's Japanese site enrages me.
>>
>>5744353
Licensing bullshit. This line is pretty much dead in the water if none of the major retailers are allowed to carry it. I don't see how Venom is going to sell when HLJ/AmiAmi can't touch it and thus western buyers can't touch it. The MAIN FUCKING MARKET of these things.
>>
>>5744366
Still foreign ,market is way way smaller than the domestic market for Japanese figures right?

Not many are willing to pay all that extra money when they can grab them after work or get it delivered by amazon with free shipping and like 5 different ways of accepting the packages.
>>
>>5744371
Not necessarily. The SHF DBZ figures sold better in America by like 5 to 1 or maybe it was 10 to 1, I forget. Same for D-arts Megaman, Digimon and several others. I wouldn't be shocked if all the Marvel/DC figures sold better in America too.

Pretty sure this will hurt their profits big time.
>>
>>5744323
It depends on which sort of origin you believe. The typical one is that he already had the tumors when his healing factor was implanted in him, so they are part of his "Base" state. They never get any worse, but they can never get any better either.
>>
>>5744366
What are the chances that like the starwars kits you can get around the block by using a smaller retailer?
>>
>>5744403
Still up at a few but they cost more by like $10+
>>
File: 1466414512356.jpg (151 KB, 907x661) Image search: [Google]
1466414512356.jpg
151 KB, 907x661
Is this a happening?
>>
>>5744493
Huh is this a new scan?

Says it was a rejected plan but has "revival?" on the right side, so who knows need to read the actual thing.

He did a non-revo pair before so makes sense.

I'll buy 10.
>>
>>5744493
From the top right section it says this article is to determine why it got cancelled and see if there is any chance it can happen for real.

So no actual plans for release as of now, or whenever this is from.
>>
Damn I missed a day of voting.

I thought it was till the 20th inclusive?

Site is closed. I was hoping they would keep the listing alive, was useful to see release dates, order and sculptor.
>>
>>5744366
on 1 hand i'm glad we're getting deadpool first
on the other, i'm sad we\ll never get any other marvel characters because of disney/hasbro
>>
>>5744403
Still available at CDjapan.
>>
>>5744493
>scopedog revoltechs
coo-
>>5744499
>probably cancelled
fuck
>>
>>5744366
>I don't see how Venom is going to sell when HLJ/AmiAmi can't touch it and thus western buyers can't touch it.
Real talk though, how many people actually import their figures monthly from HLJ or Amiami?

Normies buy stuff from Amazon and Ebay, as far as I know Amazon (or Amazon users) still carries the Bandai model kit for like close to MSRP plus reasonable shipping. Same deal also with the shitty figuarts Ultron, BBTS still carry him, Amazon had Prime option for him for $99 and you can find him on ebay too.

It sucks for \toy\ soldier who's in the know because we can't get our Amiami/HLJ discounts, but the toy I think will still sell fine.
>>
>>5744617
Not probably cancelled, it WAS cancelled.

I guess the article is to measure reactions.
>>
>>5744650
let me fix it then
>revo Scopedogs
coo-
>cancelled
FUCK
>>
>>5743809

Sell me that date
>>
so how are the Eva revos? specifically unit 3 and 6
>>
>>5744353
so how can I get him, I missed the shitstorm. is re-sellers on ebay seriously my only option?
>>
>>5745212
www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-195376

>$52.67
>>
>>5744639
>how many people actually import their figures monthly from HLJ or Amiami?

Not many. I usually use Amazon/eBay/BBTS and get shit for almost the same price, plus free shipping usually.

I don't bother with importing shit myself, too much hassle and EMS usually makes up the difference in fucking any savings anyway.
>>
File: IMG_20150619_145832.jpg (1 MB, 1101x1742) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150619_145832.jpg
1 MB, 1101x1742
>>5745143
No. He was one of my first revos
>>
File: benimaru thanks.webm (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
benimaru thanks.webm
202 KB, 1920x1080
>>5745234
>>
File: cyclops sprites.png (84 KB, 930x541) Image search: [Google]
cyclops sprites.png
84 KB, 930x541
>>5742557
>>5742500
I thought I remembered Cyclops as being pretty boring, but he's actually got a lot of neat poses I'd like to recreate.

I'm thinking give him fists, open, flat, and two-fingers-extended hands. then a big burst effect, and a smaller beam effect. Would probably need an alternate visor with a plug in it for attaching the effects, and maybe a stoic + fierce faces.
>>
>>5745370
how is that guy anon? ive been eyeing him for a while now and im about to bite the bullet and buy him. anything i should know?
>>
File: images-5.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
Uh oh. It looks like HLJ too has deleted Deadpool from their site.
>>
So...Any announcement about what Legacy's we're getting? Who won?
>>
>>5745927
Not yet, in a few days.
>>
>>5745234
>Gonna cost me nearly $100 with shipping
As much as it pains me, I'm gonna skip this for now. Hopefully Japan/America will have something worked out by October...
>>
>>5745968
Hope hard or else Ebay sellers are going to scalp him till the end of time if they catch wind next to the figma whemever that gets announced.
>>
File: FuckingCat.jpg (143 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
FuckingCat.jpg
143 KB, 599x600
>>5745933

Damn. Bracing for disappointment then.

Thanks for trying for Legacy's of tittymonsters, expensive FotNS sets, Ed and Al, and more Anon's. We tried. Guess we'll see what awaits us.

>nb4 Toro moved up to #2 and that other fucking cat is #1
>>
>>5745980
Worst case I simply won't get him (he's not even my favorite superhero character). $100 for a fucking revoltech is ridiculous, especially if he's going to get re-issued like most of the figure line.
>>
Are there any metal gear ones
>>
>>5745997
>$100 for a fucking revoltech is ridiculous

$100 for any figure is ridiculous honestly.
>>
File: JustLikeANoruters.jpg (194 KB, 977x685) Image search: [Google]
JustLikeANoruters.jpg
194 KB, 977x685
>>5746001

Revo's? Yeah.

Vulcanlog Venom with Sneaking Suit and MGR Raiden (both regular size revo figures)

Revomini's of Venom, Solid (MGS1 suit), Cyborg Ninja (MGS1), and a really shitty Russian Soldier (MGS5 version). Smaller than normal revo's, like, 4 inches tall or so I think.

Raiden and Venom are great, Raiden has 2 versions a regular and a white armor, the mini's of Venom are alright, Snake and Cyborg Ninja are also good but scalped to Hell and back.
>>
>>5741255
>I'm being a faggot
>>
>>5746002
Depends on figures, if it's over a foot tall, then I'm more okay with it being $100
>>
>>5746011

Depends wholly on how good it looks at that point. But I was talking more of your average sized (ie: 6" give or take) figures.
>>
>>5745983

>Tristriker on the top 5

It really is a wonderful set.
>>
>>5746002
I can sort of justify it if it's bigger/more detailed/made of high quality material. But for a roughly 6 inch plastic figure with clicky joints? Nope.

Also anyone who pays scalpers after this is released should be lobotomized.
>>
>>5746018

Ratchet joints are usually better than regular balls if made properly. Then again they're also usually for bigger, heavier figures. Transformer's use'em quite often, for example. Dunno why people don't like them.
>>
>>5746022
I don't have anything against ratchet joints but like you said, it depends on how they're used and the size of the figure.
>>
>>5745791
Why is everyone so nervous? i's not like BBTS pulled their preorder. Cock blocking AMIAMI and HLJ isn't going to stop the figure from being sold here, it will just take a little longer and you will most likely end up forking out an extra $15-20 on top because of the US middleman.
>>
>>5746090
I'm not worried about shit since I have my order in for it on hlj already. if they were going to cancel my order they would have done so already.
>>
>>5746090

BBTS is fucking terrible if you don't live in the states.

If I want to buy Deadpool from them it would cost me $105 CAD with the *cheapest* shipping option.
>>
>>5746108

Most things are terrible if you're not living in the US or Japan and trying to get something from either of those countries.
>>
>>5746090
Why is BBTS allowed to sell the figure when everywhere else isn't? Whatever licensing shenanigans are happening, surely they aren't exempt (they receive the same stock and ship internationally).
>>
File: Mezco Armored Batman.jpg (174 KB, 628x786) Image search: [Google]
Mezco Armored Batman.jpg
174 KB, 628x786
>>5746002
>>5746002
metal armor, that is not diecast shit
metal spear, that is not diecast shit
light up eyes
high tier Mezco quality, scupt, paint and clothes.

It is worth the $110 it's going for.
>>
>>5746132
BBTS isn't breaking any law. They are buying the figures and reselling them at a much higher price. To stop BBTS Marvel/Disney/Hasbro would have to make importation illegal altogether which they can't under current laws. In that world Funimation would be able to sue stores selling Japanese imported BD and it'd be a VERY SHITTY world to live in.

Kaiyodo is the one responsible for distribution and telling it's partners not to sell to Americans but obviously not all companies will listen. Especially smaller companies or ones who just don't give a shit. Long as Kaiyodo makes a good faith effort they are protected.
>>
>>5746527
Are you saying BBTS is one of these smaller "don't-give-a-shit" companies, because they're not? Or maybe they have some sort of exclusive licensing deal that allows them to sell to whomever they want.
>>
>>5746527
So if you're based in the States and importing the figures as a company for sale, you are good. If you are based in Japan exporting figures directly to customers, that's against the law?
>>
File: 57520199_p0_master1200.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
57520199_p0_master1200.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
Tsunashima Shirou's new robot manga!
Possible Redvoltech in the future?
Do Moribito 2Go already!

Guy who made Reycal and Jinki btw.

So another Jinki related(?) series starting without the previous one finishing.

Would be nice to see Yamaguchi robot Revoltechs again.
>>
File: deadpool proto.jpg (2 MB, 4840x2240) Image search: [Google]
deadpool proto.jpg
2 MB, 4840x2240
>>
File: stop_spidey.gif (722 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
stop_spidey.gif
722 KB, 160x160
>>5746571
There's something really satisfying about Revo necks now being able to go out that far. Wish I liked Dead Pool more to pull the trigger but I'm too hyped about a revo Spidey and Venom duking it out in dynamic poses.
>>
>>5744353
Wait so Deadpool was taken off Amiami?
I have him in my oct preorder listing but cant find the page, am I gonna have to contact support to get that preorder off my account?
>>
Anyone heard anything from HLJ staff?

I sent them an email yesterday asking if the pre-orders would be honored but no response yet.
>>
>>5746636
I hope so. Otherwise I feel like they would make it Discontinued or remove from My Orders if they're not selling him.

Could be they're not sure yet as well.

So next ones in the series wont even be offered most likely huh.
>>
>>5746632
It's still up on amiami, just not their english site (change your url from ".com" to ".jp" and it'll show up).

If you got your order in at amiami, they should honor it. But for other sites it's anyone's guess at the moment.
>>
>>5746753
Lurk more, That 's is not the complain here, summerfag
>>
>>5746553
>If you are based in Japan exporting figures directly to customers, that's against the law?
I think the issue is how direct the export is. If you're based in Japan, but you're buying figures off retail just like BBTS does, then sell it on ebay/amazon/manda then you're ok too.

What's NOT OK is to obtain the figures straight from the distributor at bulk price lower than MSRP then selling them directly to customers in the States. This mean that you're first order retailer, rather than 2nd hand seller. That's my understanding of how the model kit licensing works
>>
>>5746841
So who is BBTS buying their stock from?
>>
>>5746861
That's honestly my main concern. I went with them after the usual outlets dropped him, but I'm a little worried they won't be able to get enough and they'll end up canceling their preorders too.
>>
>>5741886
>Thats how the market works in Japan currently.

Figma is releasing classic beloved characters like ZSS Samus, P3 hero, Prime suit Samus, MGS2 Snake, Kazama Kiryu, Leonidas etc far beyond the expiration date of their original medium. Other than waifus, one must admit that Figma does also care about making classically beloved iconic characters from various IP despite said IP dead or not.

Revos on the other hand is very flavor of the monthy, even the Deadpool release feels like they're capitalizing on Deadpool movie. I wish they just take a step back and rethink their character selection.

Oh yeah and also Beat from JSR, Arthur and Underwater Knee Socks Girl (lol).

[spoiler] JUST MAKE A GOOD DANTE AND STRIDER HIRYU ALREADY [/spoiler]
>>
File: 01.png (6 KB, 133x128) Image search: [Google]
01.png
6 KB, 133x128
>>5747220
>It's Nero they release as the next major figure

https://youtu.be/qt4DIs4vXEw
>>
>>5747220
I think Kaiyodo learned from their mistakes of making whatever they feel like not necessary leading to profit. They aim to make figures of characters who normally don't get figures made, but with action figures being so expensive now they can't take the risks anymore.

UC seem to follow that example with their selection as well.

MF, GSC, etc on the other hand learned from their mistakes or saw what Kaiyodo used to do and thought it was a good idea to do less current flavor of the month anime, probably because there is so much time between announcement, PO and release, that by the time the figma comes out that anime is forgotten and replaced by the next one.

Classic characters are timeless so don't need to worry too much on the delay of release.
>>
>>5747285
>I think Kaiyodo learned from their mistakes of making whatever they feel like not necessary leading to profit.

>Arthur
>Beat

What part of that is "learning from mistakes [...] to make figures of characters who normally don't get figures made." If anything the selection just become more random and crazier
>>
>>5746571
Looks fuckin mint, my most anticipated release of the year.
>>5746594
That neck joint is something I never knew I needed. Just elevates the dynamics of the figure beyond any other. All my other figures look lifeless in comparison to Revos when posed
>>
>>5746571
>translucent buttblood accessory

Where's that from?
>>
File: 61jGR3oGP0L._SY550_[1].jpg (31 KB, 407x550) Image search: [Google]
61jGR3oGP0L._SY550_[1].jpg
31 KB, 407x550
>>5747362

I think that's from Revoltech Eva Unit 2 Beast form
>>
>>5746571
>handgun & knife sculpted in the harnesses

Is it too late to complain to Yamaguchi on twitter now?
>>
>>5747405
I know V. snake had storage for his knife and gun, but honestly they were garbage and barely worked. I never used them except for taking pictures because they pop out so easily and I'm afraid I'll lose them forever. If that's his alternative, I'll take sculpted accessories any day.
>>
>>5747322
>not by Kaiyodo
>>
>>5747405
Working holsters on 6 inch figures suck. They're too thick. And like the other anon said Venom's were fuckin terrible anyway.
>>
>>5746571
Articulated pouches? whatever for??
>>
>>5747446
to move out of the fucking way of the legs.
>>
>>5747446
>>5747451
I can already imagine all the useless questions like this that'll come from people who have never bought a Revo before. And all the complaining too
>>
File: img20160621_163614.jpg (462 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
img20160621_163614.jpg
462 KB, 1280x1280
Got my Boba Fett from Manda yesterday. I like it a lot. Thanks to the anons who recommended it and posted some cool pictures in the last few threads.
>>
>>5747468
it boggles the mind how some people need handholding with posing figures
i blame modern games
>>
>>5747676
what the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>5747716

It seems to be only Revoltechs that I see people often complain about in other threads. It was a little odd at first since the ratchet joints are something else but it's easy to grasp how they pose.

I don't know, when Revoltech comes to mind they refer to the clicking, the sculpt, or the articulation and how stuff falls off. I remember a friend mentioning how hard it is to "properly" pose a Revoltech.
>>
>>5747733
>and how stuff falls off

The only problem I've had with stuff falling off is my QB Leina's sword sheathe peghole is just a bit too big and hangs loose-ish. It stays on, but too much movement and it'll fall. I can fix it, but haven't bothered to yet. And this is out of over 15 Revo's. Is shit falling off Revo's really a thing?
>>
>>5747733
It's not hard to properly pose one (unless you need that specific degree that you can't get because of the ratchet), but damn it's annoying to pose them in some cases.

They need to stop using them in things like hip-joints.
>>
>>5747741
It's something I hear whenever Revoltech discussion is out of the general thread from time to time but not all the time. It's generally the sculpt and revolver joints.
>>
>>5747733
>>5747741
i remember there was a dude here who glued his yoko because "it keeps falling apart"
don't remember what happened after
>>
>>5747741
>>5747755

Small pieces falling off is unavoidable issue with any high-end collector figures which puts so much attention to details and puts all these replaceable pieces and accessories.

Many SHFs have small pieces that can easily fall off, like the tiny henshin items attached to the belt or weapons. PVC can be reshaped easily so figma and Revos could have pieces fall off if it was attached for a long period of time. Like the face part it had in box can fall off where as the optional piece stays on well.

Just need to do some fixes that will increase friction one way or the other. Not a big deal.
>>
I think American collectors don't realize their "collector" lines like ML and DCUC are still toys and are made to withstand rough play from children, so they unknowingly hamhand them and grow accustomed to the extreme sturdiness. Once they start getting imports, they expect them to be the same, even though they are completely not meant for play.
>>
did I accidently buy a knock off? why are all other ones more expensive?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TLRU9T0?fp=1&pc_redir=T1
>>
>>5747833
There hasn't been any bootlegs of the Legacy Eva's to my knowledge so I think you're safe.

>why are all other ones more expensive?

Different sellers it seems because this is a bit out there since I remember seeing a bunch on Mandarake for cheap prices.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NATD0QE/ref=pd_aw_sim_21_of_6?ie=UTF8&dpID=41z5H5gDcrL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_SL500_SR100%2C100_&psc=1&refRID=ZMEWGDKNZ1FG62C29Q7W
>>
>>5747859
I've decided to start my underrated unit collection so I'm picking these up. next is that eva unit 4 and 6 combo. the revos look really good. I'm real exited. I'm glad I don't have to worry about knock offs.
>>
File: wat 4.jpg (86 KB, 585x626) Image search: [Google]
wat 4.jpg
86 KB, 585x626
>>5747451
>>5747468
I'm familiar with Revoltechs, but I don't understand what these points of articulation are doing. those pouches aren't in the way of anything.
>>
>>5747997
All those front/side pouches are connected to that joint, and all those front/side pouches are in the way of more dynamic hip movement.
>>
>>5748001
ah, that makes a lot more sense. I thought it was just that one pouch sticking out.
>>
>>5747997
reminds me of alice's gun-knife holsters
>>
>>5748008
nope basically that center pouch in the back is the anchor and the other wrap to the front. The go up and down to either allow higher leg raises or cover the hips when the legs are down.
>>
Sick of the licensing bullshit. Had to stay up til 3 in the morning to secure a preorder for the Figuarts AOU stuff, and now I'm going to miss out on Deadpool. Is there anything we can do about this? I doubt emailing Hasbro and telling them to stop being cunts and make their figures nicer if they're this afraid of Japanese competition will do anything but appease my asspain, right?
>>
>>5748071
Doubt they would care unless a mass horde or emails roll in. Might as well tolerate on what is going down and hope for the best before release.
>>
>>5748078
It's just beyond irritating. Every figure that's been blocked by this bullshit costs at least twice the price of a Marvel Legends figure, and still more than a Marvel Select Figure. If they'll make that huge a dent in sales, maybe you know, improve the figures? Current Marvel Legends stuff has improved a lot design wise, but when it comes to quality and paint the 10 year old Toybiz stuff is still better.
>>
>>5748120
I don't know what the deal with that wave with Venom and Spider-Gwen was but holy shit, it's like they weren't even trying.
>>
Alright guys, I tried e-mailing HLJ for an explanation about Deadpool and all they gave me was a stock response about all preorders have been filled, yada yada..

Whatever is happening it seems no one wants to talk about it.
>>
>>5748265
which means they won't pull people's orders that have them in already, I couldn't care less since I have mine in. I do hope something gets worked out before spidey and venom since the raimi version spidey isn't that posable.
>>
File: Figma-Deadpool-WonFes-2016.jpg (111 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Figma-Deadpool-WonFes-2016.jpg
111 KB, 600x600
>>5748071
>Is there anything we can do about this?
Wait (and pray) for the figma?

But honestly this is a Revoltech we're talking about. Chances are good you'll be able to find it at release from some second-hand retailers.
>>
>>5748301
what if max factory gets fucked during release too?
>>
>>5748303
What if a meteor comes down and crashes into Japan and no more figmas and revos ever get released again?
>>
>>5748275
You never know. HLJ is kinda notorious for playing fast and loose with preorders. In this case, I want a written e-mail from them saying that they would honor the preorder (like amiami did), which so far they haven't provided.

>>5748303
That's why I said pray.
>>
Looks like voting has come to a close.

Preparing for disappointment.
>>
>>5749031

See >>5745983
>>
How come figuarts MCU is not blocked but Revo comic is?

Disney/Hasbro also make MCU stuff that directly competes with Figuarts
>>
>>5745983
I must've missed it due to all the Deadpool shit. Life is suffering.
>>
>>5749211

Well, we don't know the winners yet, but that pic had the list of the top 4 (#1 being hidden).

So yeah, Japan had a sudden surge of shit taste.
>>
File: 1466567381881.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1466567381881.png
119 KB, 225x227
>>5749253
>a sudden
>>
>>5749253
The last tweet about the ranking said the order changed, meaning the selection probably didn't changed...

Not sure if it can change drastically from then.

Maybe there was some kind of twitter user bias happening? Besides Tristriker and maybe Vash it doesn't at all reflect what I read on Japanese threads about what Revos they want to see. Not that is a valid sample group, but still. Toro...
>>
>>5749253
>sudden
You're talking about the people who still think Eva was good because it was the first anime that tried to be deep and didn't completely fuck it up.

Now that I think of it, I'm not sure why none of the Evas are on the list. Maybe one of them is actually the first-place winner.
>>
>>5749734
I think they done Eva so many times folks don't care for it anymore.

Might be Raiden many thinks that's when Revo "changed" and got better, even in Japan.

Even though the only real change was 6mm double for the shoulders.
>>
>>5749149
Deadpool isn't part of the MCU but Fox's X-Men universe, which means one of 3 things is probably causing the holdup:
1. Fox wants a slice of the profits (unlikely since it's not even based on the movie design).
2. Their licensing deal with Marvel does not include rights to sell the"comic" versions of characters outside Japan.
3. Hasbro being dicks.
>>
>>5746112
Buying from Japan isn't bad at all in other countries. The shipping rates to Canada are exactly the same, so the only markup is from the shitty exchange rate. Buying from the US not only adds the standard US retail markup but an even shittier exchange rate, not to mention outrageous shipping costs. It still boggles my mind that it's cheaper to ship something from halfway around the world than a country that's connected to mine.
>>
File: ClmtQl_UkAAAaLw.jpg (187 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
ClmtQl_UkAAAaLw.jpg
187 KB, 1200x900
Final product samples.

Just noticed the skull is probably a new sculpt, more realistic than the other one which was more Yokai Gashadokuro inspired.
>>
File: Clmric7UoAUPE_s.jpg (224 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Clmric7UoAUPE_s.jpg
224 KB, 1200x900
>>5750550
And Yugi with Black Magician.
Can't wait.
>>
Alright, I found a site to preorder Deadpool but they require full payment up front. Due to all the licensing fuckery I don't know if I should risk it?
>>
>>5750601
Depends if you can take the hit now or wait until things tide over and preorders open again in some form. How much are they charging now?
>>
>>5750601
is the site trustworthy?
>>
>>5750606
I've emailed them for further clarification. $70 isn't something you drop on a promise. I've also emailed Amiami to ask if orders are likely to open again later.
>>
>>5741886
>Truly long enduring things (DBZ, Jojo, FotNS, etc)

Wait, FotNS is long enduring and no one told me? The last merchandise I saw from it was the early, early Revoltechs.
>>
File: CloBeNRWMAAi8q5.jpg:orig.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CloBeNRWMAAi8q5.jpg:orig.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>5750554
Yugi's neck looks kinda long there. Hopefully the final one won't have the old hunched neck syndome so many of the older Revos have. Also that fucking piece is back.
>>
>>5751073
No that effect stand piece is not included, they just used a random one they had for the photo.
>>
>>5750554
Yugi is looking very mediocre
>>
Anyone have good dynamic shots of this? And also has anyone tried replacing the cape and skirt with cloth? I'm kinda wanting a more dynamic Vader right now,
>>
File: IMG_20151224_175637.jpg (514 KB, 1075x952) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_175637.jpg
514 KB, 1075x952
>>5751443
>>
>>5751443
Vader wouldn't be that dynamic, realistically speaking. He's heavy and clunky, and does not have an easy time moving around.
>>
>>5751464
I don't really care realism and "canon", I just want a Vader that can move in ways that the other available figures can't
>>5751463
That's kinda awful dude
>>
>>5751468
well that's pretty much as dynamic as you can get with out a stand. the top half of his cape is molded on the body so it can't be lifted any higher. his waist comes apart rather easily and his shoulders are limited there aren't a lot of options for poses.
>>
>>5740640
How's the paint job on Naked Jehuty, for anyone that has 'im?
>>
>>5751464
>>Star Wars fans forget that there are plenty of people who likes Vader as a design but thinks the movie is utter shit
>>
>>5751486

All I got is ZOE2 Jehuty, but the paint job on him is good.
>>
>>5751443

you're going to have to dig through a lot of photos off the sculptor's twitter but he had some really fun poses for the troopers and Vader that really almost convinced me to get the whole set
>>
>>5751468
>I don't really care realism and "canon", I just want a Vader that can move in ways that the other available figures can't
Fair enough, anon. There's a pretty cool Unleashed statue of Vader with him in a pretty dynamic pose that I think is rad, so I definitely understand where you're coming from.

>>5751497
I expect that with something lime Gundam, but not Star Wars. I've never before met someone who liked Vader that didn't also enjoy the original trilogy. Part of what makes him such a cool character is his part in the movies.
>>
>>5751506
Argh, am I gonna have to hit up Mandarake for the ZOE Revoltechs?
>>
File: WhiteRobotAssault.jpg (520 KB, 1699x1431) Image search: [Google]
WhiteRobotAssault.jpg
520 KB, 1699x1431
>>5751681

I got mine off Amazon a while back, when they were around $15-40. Dunno what they'd be now.
>>
>>5751694
I was under the impression that Amazon/eBay were last resorts?
>>
>>5751703

Sometimes I can find it in the US for cheaper than importing.

tl;dr Never discount all your options, compare and contrast.
>>
>>5751703
not that anon, but imho, amazon and ebay are fine if you:
1. Know that you aren't buying a bootleg
2.You compare the prices to other options like mandy, amiami, etc. before purchasing to make sure you aren't getting scalped
>>
>>5751721
Well, AmiAmi is out of stock, HLJ doesn't even have it listed, and Mandarake has them all losted as either out of stock or with an opened box, so I guess Amazon it is?
>>
>>5751730
Mandarake's open-box listings are fine; they're super anal-retentive about the condition of used items. Half the time, "open box" just means "they didn't actually open this but there's a little dent on one corner of the box."
>>
>>5751732
So, in this case, open box might not mean pre-owned? Because the normal Drossel figma I got in that condition was almost definitely pre-owned. That, or that figma was just cursed with loose joints.
>>
>>5751737
>That, or that figma was just cursed with loose joints.

Every figure can have that happen. Sometimes those unpaid chinese children let a bad one slip through in revenge.
>>
So just got Toyohisa, I love everything about him except the poseable eyes.

I'm not usually the one to complaint about Revo poseability, but his eyes are near unposeable. The eye pegs hits the neck peg at most angle and resets into a crosseyed position. Am I missing something? Someone pls help
>>
>>5752175

Just gotta keep at it until you get it where you want it really. If it's like Snake's and Raiden's eyes though, they'll go in the opposite direction-So pushing left makes the eye go right, and vice versa.
>>
>>5752175
>>5752226
I trimmed mine down so they don't hit his head, works wonders. I just use small nail clippers to trim the pegs down about halfway.
>>
File: IMG_20160623_233948.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160623_233948.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>5752226
>>5752358
Trimmed mine down with spruce cutter and it worked wonders. What a rad guy!
>>
>>5752367
he was my favorite figure for a while, until figuarts cap released but he's still number 2. He pairs very well with Alucard.
>>
>>5751531

I think Star Wars has a shit story, most of the good guys look dumb and goofy as fuck but Vader and Stormtroopers are fun designs. It happens more often than you think, especially outside of the US.
>>
So have they announced the winners yet?
>>
File: KAI_FRAULEIN_YOKO_MOVIE.jpg (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
KAI_FRAULEIN_YOKO_MOVIE.jpg
138 KB, 800x600
Planning on buy this bitch 016 Yoko. Is buta removable? Promo pictures looks like it does, but this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HMF3_oIm_s says that it isnt.
>>
My venom snake needs some sniper bitch, you know.
>>
>>5755392
Quiet's no happening but you have other options.
>>
>>5755404
Yeah, so i want this hot chick >>5755380
>>
>>5755380
Oh, i think i got this. Guess there two versions of her, with Buta and without him.
>>
File: FIG-KAI-7667_06.jpg (65 KB, 586x800) Image search: [Google]
FIG-KAI-7667_06.jpg
65 KB, 586x800
Whats new in "renewal package edition"? New joints?
>>
>>5755597
I assume so.
>>
File: DSCF3328.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3328.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Does the Revoltech Mark 2 Iron Man not come with a stand/blastoff accessory or was I just unlucky buying a Pre-owned one off Manda?
>>
>>5755653
Nope. Money went into the light-up gimmick.
Box should show contents.
>>
>>5755681

Aye, shows contents. Shows just the hands, head and sign. No Stand and the LED seems to have run out
>>
File: ClcsOwcUoAAjJcd.jpg large.jpg (42 KB, 566x960) Image search: [Google]
ClcsOwcUoAAjJcd.jpg large.jpg
42 KB, 566x960
>>
>>5755791
got any more?
>>
File: 20160625_210835.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160625_210835.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
just got this guy today. I'm surprised how cool he is.
>>
I don't understand what's the point of QB figures having the peg below the neck rather than having a sculpted neck that's connected to the torso and then a peg that attach to the head. Not only it prevents headswapping, it also breaks the sculpt
>>
>>5756223

>guy
>he
>>
>>5757112
>implying mass production model has a soul.

granted
I'm wrong about calling him a guy instead of it, but I'll keep calling it him because I always think of his sister unit as a girl.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.