[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I free him from his plastic prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Should I free him from his plastic prison?
>>
>>5739894
why not?
>>
>>5739894
Has he died in the series?
>>
>>5739894
It's probably never going to be worth anything so you may as well.
>>5739908
He died in the comic but it's most likely Daryll that died in the show because he's in another show.
>>
File: image.png (374 KB, 374x378) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374 KB, 374x378
Kind of disappointed, I opened this figure and the head switching is terrible, it feels like you're going to break the head off along with the peg just trying to get it on. I also tried putting weapons in Glenn's hand and both of his hands snapped off and it fucked his fingers up, even the shitty Daryl figure didn't have this much issues trying to get a weapon equipped
>>
>>5739914
[spoiler]It's Glenn. AMC is even threatening to sue the spoiler site that leaked it, so they sorta accidentally confirmed it.[/spoiler]
>>5739993
There's a new Glenn coming out in comic series 5 and another that's going to be released in a two pack with [spoiler]Negan and a bashed in head[/spoiler] as a SDCC exclusive.

Also, if you want to update your shitty series 1 Daryl you should pick up pic related.
>>
>>5740021

For sure, thanks
>>
>>5740021
aw well shit, the spoiler tags usually work that way. weird.
>>
>>5740021
eh chico, whutchoo sayin' bout mi familia homes?
>>
>>5740021
>[spoiler]It's Glenn. AMC is even threatening to sue the spoiler site that leaked it, so they sorta accidentally confirmed it.[/spoiler]

After that fucking shitshow of a finale, they deserve it spoiled. Fuck them for trying to draw it out, the comics didn't dare try to pull such bullshit.
>>
>>5740061

They also sugar coated Negan way too much
>>
>>5740024
Spoilers don't work in /toy/.
>>
>>5740075

Negan can't really work on anything other than unrated channels anyway, no censors are gonna let past those amount of "Fucks!". Though his pee pants comment was in his actual comic speech.
>>
>>5740181
yeah. they even filmed a separate scene for the blu-ray where he's swearing like the comics. I'm really afraid of how they're gonna handle him for the entirety of season 7. Negan isn't Negan without his potty mouth and I'm fearful he's gonna come across more edgy than crazy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.