[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw looking at my collection just makes me feel like a miserable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15
File: tumblr_ntck3grTxy1ueq7c6o1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 990x551) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntck3grTxy1ueq7c6o1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 990x551
>tfw looking at my collection just makes me feel like a miserable manchild
How do I escape this feeling /toy/, it never used to be this way
I have this urge to purge most of my shit and hold onto like 10-15 figures I really like and let the rest of it go to the wind
should I?
>>
>>5739284
You're a pussy who's letting societal pressure get to you
>>
>>5739284
I'm pretty sure your collection isn't the reason Jen left you, ben
>>
>>5739294
this.

That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness...
>>
>>5739329
That turns good collectors... Cruel
>>
>>5739284
do it.
10 ~ 15 figures is a perfectly fine amount.
just consider which ones you really want to keep and which you can easily live without.
>>
>>5739284
similar but without the pussyfeels. Just not finding enjoyment in what i have---which barely puts me above casualtier. Looking to scale down to 20 figs.
>>
>>5739284
You did this before didn't you?
>>
Yeah, every now and then I feel like it's good to purge the toys that no long bring an immediate smile to my face. If you're feeling sad about the purchases you're getting rid of, try using that knowledge to make better purchases in the future. A handful of treasured objects has more personal meaning than boxes full of junk.
>>
>>5739284
Sell off the ones you don't like. Having a small but respectable collection is decent. Tastes change overtime.
>>
>>5739284
Bst thread my man, if you have anything interesting I may buy.
>>
>>5739284
I do this every once in awhile. Feels good, man. Pare it down as far as you can. The BST is your friend.
>>
File: IMG_4122.jpg (166 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
166 KB, 800x600
>>5739284
At some point, if you have too many figures it's gonna look like a manchild cave. A detolf or two would give a lot of personality to your room, but anything beyond that and the rule of preserving power level comes into play and it'll reach a cringe territory.

We always make fun of people with Naruto headband in a convention because they cannot contain their powerlevel, same should apply on your figure display. Just rotate the display if you want to each month or so, hide the rest in storage
>>
>>5739684
This is what I'm terrified of becoming. This is what I'm at and I
>>
>>5739703
Are you ok anon? What happened you disappeared in the middle of posti
>>
>>5739284
>I have this urge to purge most of my shit and hold onto like 10-15 figures
Put the other stuff away and if you don't miss it after a couple months then purge away.
>>
File: transformers clusterfuck.jpg (448 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
transformers clusterfuck.jpg
448 KB, 1024x680
You should always do what /toy/ tells you to do, because we have excellent tastes.

Keep buying everything that's hyped up here or you're a loser that will never have friends!
You have to fit in with us or feel left out!
>>
>>5739284
I've been wanting to downsize my collection for a long time now, but I'm just way to lazy to go through all of that. I just keep most of it in storage boxes in the craft room. I really should get to it at some point.

I don't have any negative feelings towards collecting at all. I just have a bit of OCD and that's the worst for collectors with a lot of inventory.

The issue is that I have a decent amount of disposable income and I keep seeing shit that I want.
>>
File: 1464236424933.jpg (113 KB, 1100x1540) Image search: [Google]
1464236424933.jpg
113 KB, 1100x1540
Here's what you do.
STEP 1
Go through all your toys, every last one of them, including little blind box guys, one by one. Put all of the figures you don't want anymore into a bin. Put the figures you aren't sure about in a box. leave the ones you want to keep where they are
STEP 2
Repeat the process of step 1. Go through your maybes in the box, and put the ones you know you don't want in the bin. Go through your keepers and put the ones you know you don't want in the bin, and the ones you aren't sure of in the box
STEP 3
Take the bin to a donation center. Goodwill or salvation army, do it immediately, don't wait. If they're closed you can just leave it by the door
STEP 4
Wait one week
STEP 5
Go through all the toys you decided to keep, one by one. Put the ones you don't want in the maybe box you created the previous week.
STEP 6
Take the box to a donation center
AND YOU'RE DONE
I've included a picture of a pretty lady to make this post better
>>
>>5739684
You make fun of people for showing their power levels at conventions of all places? How insecure are you?
>>
>>5739880
>donating your toys

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>5739786
You seem bitter anon. Did we ridicule you too hard for posting about Zelfs?
>>
>>5739284
If you think it'll make you happier than do it.
>>
>>5739684
>Making fun of cosplayers at conventions
What kinda of bizzaro world do you live in?
>>
>>5739880
I would donate but I've got a lot of older NECA stuff that fetches a lot. Bioshock and dead space etc
>>
>>5739684
>thinking you should hide your power level at a geek event or in the privacy of your own home

get the fuck out
>>
File: 17NmvbDl.jpg (60 KB, 437x640) Image search: [Google]
17NmvbDl.jpg
60 KB, 437x640
>>5739979
then make a fourth pile, stuff you can sell. Just make sure that evrything you keep in the stuff you will sell pile will net you enough money to make up for the effort you have to put in selling it vs. just chucking it at a Salvation Army
>>
If you're truly miserable with your collection, maybe instead of purging you need to reevaluate what and why you collect and how you display it. I for one could probably buy dozens of toys a year for the next decade from different lines and not get tired.But maybe you should focus your collection into just the core things that make you enjoy toys. for example, I like Transformers and transforming robots in general, but I've narrowed down my purchases to only Masterpiece TFs, a few other TF releases(but only ones with nicer paint, mainly Takara), stuff that I loved since childhood(Beast Wars), and some 3Ps. beyond TFs, I've also gotten into Macross(the 1/60 stuff) and a few more.
Or perhaps your display isn't makingyou appreciate them enough. PEople rag on clusterfuck displays, but I've seen sparse collections become clusterfucks, and, albeit rarely, large collections be organized tastefully.

Or maybe its other external factors coupled with the fact that you collect toys that make you feel uncomfortable. Since you said you feel like a manchild, maybe its because of the way you look or live? Maybe if you had a better body image, you would feel justified in being able to collect toys since you avoid a stereotype? Or maybe if you changed the way your living space looks?
>>
>>5739284
as long as the rest of your house is super nice an modern most people wont think twice about one room
>>
>>5739284
If you have toys you ARE a man child. That's why I only collect statueshit.
>>
>>5740028
Nice pics.
>>
You don't have to get rid of anything just put them away for a while. I felt the same way and boxed everything up and put it in the basement. I didn't buy a new toy or visit /toy/ for a few months. Then I had't bought a new figure in a year, then two years. I pop back in here every now and then but I think I was just spending money to feel good. Every once in a while I'll grab a box of toys and open it up, play with them a bit, then it just goes back and I get on with a real, adult life filled with actually useful and fulfilling, real things.
>>
>>5739284
>>5739703
>How do I escape this feeling /toy/, it never used to be this way
don't let normalfags influence what you like to do, no one is forcing you to show everyone your stuff, just have a dedicated locked room if your worried about guests. Are you mostly scared about others or just yourself?
>>
>>5740085
>I get on with a real, adult life filled with actually useful and fulfilling, real things.

Like what?
>>
>>5740105
>Like what?
suits, briefcases, mortgages, 40+ hour workweek, and credit card debt
>>
>>5740105
Probably different for everyone but I've found that buying and looking at little plastic figures to be pretty low on the ladder of fulfillment.
>>
>>5740115
So basically nothing special, just normal stuff that you've decided to put on a pedestal.
>>
>>5740115
thats you, not everyone. And also lets stop this bullshit about how by being an adult you cant enjoy toys or figs, fuck off. So long as you are taking care of yourself who gives one fucking fuck?
>>
>>5739284
Sounds good, but only get rid of ones you don't care for anymore. Don't arbitrarily get rid of figures you like, and try to give ones up that you only have out of nostalgia value unless they hold a very special memory to you.
>>
>>5740121
>>5740118
Well, clearly the OP doesn't feel the same as you.

I used to get defensive about it too. It's a perfectly normal hobby right? As long as I'm cool with it it's okay, right? The world just needs to accept me for who I am...

Didn't work for me no matter how many figmas I bought. But if you're ok with it then keep on doing what your doing.
>>
>>5739880
This is exactly what I've been thought about doing. I used to have a good amount of shit displayed, kind of embarrassing, but I moved and most of it was put in boxes in a closet. Haven't looked at a lot of it in like 8 months, so naturally I'd like to get rid of it. But then I start thinking about the memories associated with the figures and talk myself out of it.

On top of this, I've been collecting even more, starting a new display that's slowly but surely growing into what I'd had before.

Guess I just need some more mental training and not get so attached to pieces of plastic.
>>
File: Candlejack.jpg (34 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
Candlejack.jpg
34 KB, 598x400
>>5739703
>>5739706
Aww shit guys, I think I know what ha
>>
File: 1466110135655.jpg (27 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1466110135655.jpg
27 KB, 313x313
>>5740125
im married and have a wonderful career, i dont need any more acceptance from hypothetical people who i give no shits about in my life, im old enough to know that i dont give one shit.

If i invite someone over and they have a problem with my collection than I dont need to associate with someone who clearly hates fun.
Simple as that. There isnt anything wrong with collecting wh ats wrong is when you feel the need to fill some role society has drilled into your brain you need to be at your age, so long as you take care of the the people in your life who gives one shit?
>>
>>5740139
>I used to have a good amount of shit displayed, kind of embarrassing,

Why?

Are you fat? Have a shitty job? bad fashion sense? Boring? Work on that first. Chad Normiefag can have a bunch of MCU Hot Toys he bought on eBay and still get bitches over.
>>
>>5740157
Agreed...so then what I said doesn't apply to you at all. Why bother typing out all that?

>society
>age
>roles
Oh, I see. Deep down you don't actually feel that way at all.
>>
>>5740163
>Are you fat? Have a shitty job? bad fashion sense? Boring? Work on that first.

Exactly. The things that actually matter in life. Get that shit together and you'll realize that toys aren't for you.
>>
>>5740115
boy you really avoided the fuck outta that question
>>
>>5740174
Nah then you go and enjoy toys at home where you take off your normie disguise.
>>
>>5740163
>>5740174
Nope, it just covered the walls and vehicles were hanging from the ceiling. And it was in highschool, so it typically got joked about by the people that knew about it. I know I shouldn't give a shit what people think, but when literally no one irl seems the least bit supportive or intrigued by the hobby, it got me down.
>>
>>5740174
you know whats not for you? This board.
>>
>>5740182
If you're looking for societal acceptance based on your hobbies...I don't think I'm alone in saying collecting toys was a horrible choice.
>>
>>5740182
your taste in toys must be shit if no one is interested in them.

I've had repairmen and other random workers stop to stare at my stuff, and most of them ask about them.
People i actually know? Actually ask to touch and play with them.
I build models, btw.

Of course, i don't have clusterfucks, where moving one leads to an avalanche and it's just a blur of embarassing color where people want to pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>5740166
It's gotta suck ass to not have any family or friends with similar interest. I've really been blessed in life.
>>
>>5740189
I've definitely come to that realization. I don't know, hanging out with friends, they talk about their hobbies all the time, but I'm not really allowed that, cause no one cares about mine. Everyone's just like "yeah, keep that to yourself buddy." I have other hobbies too, mind you, but toys is my main thing, has been for a long time. The internet seems to be the only outlet for me in terms of discussion, and it makes me feel like shit being online all day just to vent all the things I have to say about my hobby.
>>
>>5740180
yep, pretending to be a normalfag 40 hours a week is exhausting
>>
>>5740182
>>5740202
>in highschool
well no shit people at that age will try to use anything to criticize you for to make themselves feel cool
>no one irl seems the least bit supportive or intrigued by the hobby, it got me down.
it's a very niche hobby, maybe try planning to meet up with other people via some toy collecting forums?

or do something like this guy >>5740191 even most normies can appreciate the work that goes into modeling.
>>
>>5740199
Clearly other people like collecting toys, look, you've got this whole board on your side.

It's just that...when your company is men who line the shelves above their twin beds with half naked anime statuettes...if you can feel good about yourself I'm as happy for you as you are.
>>
>>5740191
>>5740206
It was mainly GI Joe, Marvel, and video games, so yeah, probably shit. And highschoolers are the worst when it comes to acceptance, but I feel like in every other aspect, the people I hung around with were pretty cool. I don't know about meeting up with people, unless I go to some con.
>>
>>5740092
This. If you have a basement, keep all your toys down there and put a lock on the door. If guests question why there is a lock on the door, just say you keep bodies of your victims in there. It's better to be known as a murderer than an adult that plays with toys.
>>
OP, do what >>5739880 said if you want to go through your stuff. I recently got rid of 60% of my stuff I've had since I was 6 and it felt great. I try to limit myself now by:
>Only buy figures you really, really want
>focus on smaller figures
>try not to complete a collection unless you want every figure
>don't buy Legos anymore (the biggest slippery slope toy line imo)
>>
>>5740227
But Seth Rogen has a bunch of toys all out on display.
>>
>>5740213
>GI Joe, Marvel, and video games
really depends on what it is as that's pretty vague, specifics?
>>
>>5740211
Whatever makes you feel better bud. But while we're assuming things you better run along you're probably missing the game.
>>
>>5740251
Sigma 6 and 25th Anniversary GI Joe, Marvel Universe, early 5-6 inch MCU figures (Iron Man, Hulk), NECA Player Select
>>
You should consider donating some of your donation. I had a massive purge shortly after Christmas.

Christmas is really hard for some families. Lower income folk don't get a lot of presents. I took crates of my old stuff, loads of Aliens, Predators, Star Wars figures, and just had them outside and put up an add on Craigslist saying "free toys".

One family had a special needs child. He saw the alien and predator figures and lost his mind. He started weeping and grabbed them all and started hugging them. His parents said they had never seen him get so excited.

Basically, a purge can be a really good thing. You've got less stuff cluttering up your life, and you can make someone else very happy.
>>
>>5740273
Some of your *collection
>>
>>5740273
you're a good guy

this made me feel great

and also bad about a bunch of shit i threw away once, never doing that again

thanks anon
>>
>>5740105
travel, food, going to concerts, buying land, putting money away for retirement
>>
>>5739865
this was really true for me until i went back to school and had some emergency medical bills, now every fig is a treat but im too cheap to spend more than $15 on anything

its a bit of a blessing, but ive been collecting crap a long time. purging it feels good.
>>
>>5740234
so do Leo DiCaprio and Robert Downey Jr
>>
File: 1389406116169.jpg (28 KB, 376x363) Image search: [Google]
1389406116169.jpg
28 KB, 376x363
>people come into my room and see my toys

>wow anon, how much did that cost?
>>
>>5740327
I'd rather be told I'm childish or some shit than actually answer that.
>>
>>5739284
>I have this urge to purge most of my shit and hold onto like 10-15 figures I really like and let the rest of it go to the wind

Hate ta break it to ya, but your collection isn't making you feel like shit, your collection is a side effect of something broken inside of you.

Sell it all if you want, but then your just going to feel like a "miserable manchild" just with less stuff.

Go out and meet some people. Join a singles activity group. See what kind of adult development classes your town offers.

Alternatively, you can just give up, become a miserable drunk, and die alone.
>>
>>5740359
tl;dr get pussy
>>
>>5740359
>>5740364
>can't get pussy cause I collect toys
>collect toys cause I can't get pussy
It's a cycle, and the only way to break it is to not be yourself
>>
>>5740234
Yea, and there is a rockstar with a bunch of star wars figures. But he has them in plastic cases to protect their value. Collecting is one thing, but playing with them is different.
>>
>>5740367
This so much. People mock me that my toys keep pussy away, but it was the lack of pussy that made me buy em
>>
>>5740367
Just fuck the shit out of them in their room until they love you, then take them back to your place once you've shown them you're good with money.

If they ask to go to your place, move onto the next girl.
>>
>>5740327
>not just telling them the truth
may as well make others envy your vast disposable income
>>
>>5740398
More like let them make fun of you even more for wasting so much of it on what they see as worthless shit.
>>
If I wanted to post on /r9k/ I'd go to /r9k/

This thread is shit.
>>
>>5740402
I love it when people get upset over others "wasting" money though
>>
I think a problem is that people are conflating all toys. If somebody throws down 300 bucks on a hot toys Iron Man and displays that, that'll get a different reaction than if somebody throws down 300 bucks and gets 30 of those 5poa 12 inch Marvel figures and displays them
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465164321463.jpg (51 KB, 633x631) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465164321463.jpg
51 KB, 633x631
I find whenever I'm in a relationship I'm fine buying toys but as soon as I'm single I just feel autistic about it and can't do it
I hate feeling like a stereotypical nerd.
>>
>>5740359
Probably right. I've been single for the last 6 months and it fucking sucks.
>>
I think the problem is I tend to purchase things to fill a void so I can have a small little hit of happiness
As a resukt I have a ton of neca figures for a lot of stuff I just don't go s a fuck about anymore (assassin's creed, team fortress, Bioshock etc) or trying to complete lines like aliens or predator

I feel like just selling almost all of my neca stuff and holding on to the metal gear and Evangelion figures since they look nicer and those are things that got me into collecting and have stayed with me since childhood
>>
>>5740081
Nice bait m8
>>
File: 1465425162191.jpg (78 KB, 478x629) Image search: [Google]
1465425162191.jpg
78 KB, 478x629
>>5740157
>All that justification just to say you don't care.
Sure thing, Kiddo.
>>
File: kitchy clusterfucks.jpg (137 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
kitchy clusterfucks.jpg
137 KB, 375x500
>>5740446
I think more people would be more negative about you spending $300 for a doll vs someone buying kitschy crap.
People love kitschy shit and it's why vinyl still sells.

It's basically a common interest thing. More people will be interested in things they can get, but for whatever reason, didn't. They just don't have the motivation or imperative nerds like us have, but they are interested in it.

Once you start getting into the high end shit or clusterfucks like these, people's faces are going to glaze over and view it as too nerdy. It's too much for them.
>>
>>5739880
punchable face
>>
>>5740731
No way dude. A single, really nice Iron Man says "I like Iron Man" a pile of crappy children's toys says "I'm a manchild who buys crap"
>>
File: kotobukiya batman.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
kotobukiya batman.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
>>5740930
>>5740930
>>
>How do I escape this feeling /toy/
I don't buy embarrassing toys like animu girls or transformers.
>>
>>5740327
I answer, "more than you've ever made in your life, normie."

I'm probably not far off, either.
>>
>>5740293
Thanks Anon, I try.
>>
>>5741070

the best way to offset one overly expensive hobby is to have another overly expensive hobby
>>
>>5741070
And then they never talk to you because you are a prick. Problem solved.
>>
File: abraham-maslow-pyramid.png (164 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
abraham-maslow-pyramid.png
164 KB, 800x498
>>5740367
>can't get pussy cause I collect toys
No, thats just the excuse you use you avoid that truth, which is that you lack the social skills needed.

Again, as with >>5740359 toy collecting is simply a side effect.

Its much easier to blame the toys than it is to place the blame on yourself, where it belongs.

Again, be proactive, step outside of comfort zone and engage with people. Even if its just the check out person at walmart. Practice making small talk. Be contentious of making eye contact. Remind yourself that you matter.
>>
>>5739989
BAZINGA am I rite?

Yes you SHOULD control your powerlevel if you're not anonymous. Everything needs to be in moderation
>>
File: 1419908139640.jpg (30 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1419908139640.jpg
30 KB, 576x432
>>5741224
>go to a convention where the majority of people are dressed in costumes
>someone has on a Naruto headband
>criticize him for not controlling his power level
>because he's wearing cosplay
>at a convention
>where cosplaying is pretty much the norm

...Dude, either you're extremely retarded, or extremely self conscious. Which is it?
>>
>>5739284
>I have this urge to purge most of my shit and hold onto like 10-15 figures I really like and let the rest of it go to the wind. should I?

Yes, I did the same and it's fantastic. For me, it became too much of a hassle to have to dust and store and organize my entire collection, so I just chose what I enjoyed most, and got rid of the rest. I still buy new stuff, but I learned self control and buy in moderation. Only the things I really like for more reasons than "it's cool right now." I know that miserable feeling, not so much thinking I was a manchild, but more of being responsible for near hoarder status shit.

Save your favorites, build yourself a classy display, and enjoy it every time you see it when you come home.
>>
File: shit_analogies.png (33 KB, 382x956) Image search: [Google]
shit_analogies.png
33 KB, 382x956
>I play videogames
Wow, Anon your are such an adult!
>I watch tv
>I have a fashion blog
>I shitpost on anonymous imageboard
>I collect toys
WOW WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING KID OR SOMETHING FUCKING GROW UP ALREADY etc.
>>
>>5742850
>I play videogames
>"Wow, Anon you are such an adult!"

Said absolutely NOBODY fucking EVER.
>>
>>5742874
>women
>pic not related
>>
>>5739284
I mean you can OP if you can live with 10 to 15 figures you probably shouldn't be collecting any ways. Oh and let me know when yo shit is on sell
>>
>>5741333
>...Dude, either you're extremely retarded, or extremely self conscious. Which is it?

Why not both?
>>
>>5739684
>Just rotate the display if you want to each month or so, hide the rest in storage

Very much this.
>>
>>5739880
>If they're closed you can just leave it by the door
Most charity shops would prefer it if you didn't do that.
>>
>>5739284
I'm toning down my collecting simply because of space issues, and not to mention this hobby is fucking expensive.

This saturday, I'm going through my collections and deciding exactly what is going to be donated/sold. Fuck having so much shit in storage.

I've become overtly picky about what I collect now. It has to really jump out at me for me to want to splurge the dosh. So far, Punisher, Metal Gear, and some vidya game figures are what I'm leaning on. Everything else is getting sold.
>>
>>5739684
This general idea is how you know. When it's tasteful decorations you like that's fine (which depends on the size of your home) but when you just have figures stuffed into displays and shelves that look like junk there's a problem
>>
>>5739284
Robin williams had a big as collection of evangelion. I bet there that there are other celebrities that doe the same. So dont feel bad. Collecting is a normal thing now
>>
>>5757536
>measuring yourself and others to celebrities
Are you really that fucked up or do you think they're actually stable people?
>>
>>5758188
Where Do You Think We Are?
>>
>>5739684
>We always make fun of people with Naruto headband in a convention
That's the only place they SHOULD be wearing that shit. It's the spergs that wear them to school or whatever that's cringey.
>>
>>5739684
1000000% This. Especially the Naruto thing.

>areyoume.jpg
>>
>>5739684
i wish i had a fortress maximus
>>
>>5742850
>i collect toys

I never say that, I specifically point out the type of toy I collect, eg vintage diecast Japanese robots.

Say action figures, transformers, blythe, BJD's instead of using an overly generalized term like "toy"
>>
>>5762464
That honestly just makes it sound worse.
>>
>>5762469
Not if you converse with normies. To them, a toy is still something that is associated with kids.

That way, you leave the assessment of whether they're toys or not to whoever you're talking to. As far as you're concerned, they're collectibles.

As long as you dont get defensive and butthurt when they point out "so, you collect toys."
>>
>>5739684
You can have a wall and have it look okay. It's all about spacing. Each figure should get enough room on its own to stand out and look nice as a display piece.
>>
>>5757536
>Robin williams had a big as collection of evangelion.

Is there an actual source of this?

And don't say "that scene from the movie One Hour Photo", just because an actor is aware of Evangelion and has mentioned it, doesnt mean he is a collector
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.