[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3rd Party General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
Old Thread >>5725869
>>
>>5738918
>Any recommended first buys
Pretty much anything fanstoys for MP scale, MMC for voyager, and Iron Factory for Legends.

Anything else, do your homework before buying.

>>5738918
>the best place to buy such figures?
Everyone has their favorite spot. I like the Chose Prime because they ship same day, have great customer service, and give reward points that can be cashed in for store credit.
>>
>>5739088
>Pretty much anything fanstoys for MP scale, MMC for voyager, and Iron Factory for Legends.

This should be common sense, but I feel compelled to add that as with anything in this price range, you should do a little research before you buy. Maybe watch a review or two, ect.

Me and a few other anons try and give little review here and there as we get new stuff.
>>
BLUDGEON'S
BACK
CUNTS
>>
>>5739109
Looks bulky enough to have a robot inside. I'd be down for a modernized toy with the classic gimmick.
>>
>>5739114
Looks like his torso could accomodate a legends figure.
>>
File: Tfa-brawn-1.jpg (302 KB, 878x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tfa-brawn-1.jpg
302 KB, 878x1000
is tehre a 3rd party of this guy?
>>
>>5739088
>MMC for voyager

I'm a big fan of MMC's stuff in general. Commotus is pretty fun, for being a fairly basic looking black tank dude.
>>
>>5739122
>third party Animated
Don't hold your breath.

But if you just want a Brawn, there are options. I know Badcube has one, and maybe TFC or iGear too?
>>
File: Seraphicus-Prominon-01[1].jpg (201 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Seraphicus-Prominon-01[1].jpg
201 KB, 800x534
I know Third Party figures are damn near always more expensive than mass retail counterparts, but are there any particular figures that you feel are overpriced even with this in mind?

Pic related for me. With its small size and relatively simple engineering the whole set shouldn't be any more than $150. $165 at the most.

You can get much bigger and better toys for less, like the one in the OP for example.
>>
>>5739264
>are there any particular figures that you feel are overpriced even with this in mind?
>>
>>5739432

Beg to differ. Beg to differ.

Why, how much did you pay?
>>
>>5739432

Idk it's about the same price as official MPs of around the same size, and it has similar quality with more paint. I mean I feel like the larger official MPs are themselves overpriced but I can hardly fault a 3rd Party for charging the same prices as Takara.
>>
First TFC Big Bite video has been posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFpS7Nc1pw
>>
>>5739086
What is this thing again?
>>
>>5739578
MMC Carnifex "Big gay lips man" not-Overlord.
>>
File: commotus.jpg (952 KB, 1312x984) Image search: [Google]
commotus.jpg
952 KB, 1312x984
>>5738918
Commotus is a great buy, totally recommend him.
>>
File: 1457580482118.png (829 KB, 831x583) Image search: [Google]
1457580482118.png
829 KB, 831x583
>>5739264
Almost everything by perfect Effect, but especially their CW upgrades and Scouting Force reflector guys. They're nice but too much for what they are. I've had terrible paint flakes and Q/C issues on everything else I have gotten from them aside from the CW stuff.

Iron Factory really pushes it but the little guys are so good its almost worth it.

That one upgrade armor for Generations FOC prime and Magnus where they dropped the trailer portion entirely and the armor was still $100.

Xovergen's everything.

Honorable mention is Crazy Devy for charging a premium for shit.

>>5739432

It's the same size as MP-10 while being a lot more wide and has a shitton of paint. Considering what MPs are costing now that's pretty standard fare. As much as I'd rather it be cheaper I think that's comparatively fair since it isn't a pile of shit.

>>5739483

Shit I was hoping that it would be terrible and TFC disappoints. That's actually the best looking thing I've seen TFC put together regardless of the combiner.

>This, PX Paddles, MT Vulcan, Iron Factory's Dynots, and Spark Toys Alpha Pack all coming out the same time.

Kill me.
>>
File: Hex VS Seraph.jpg (580 KB, 1052x744) Image search: [Google]
Hex VS Seraph.jpg
580 KB, 1052x744
>>5739264
Seraph is one I'm having a hard time coming to terms with. On one hand, I really dig the look, I like the mix of Prima and Nova, and I've been wanting this ever since we saw his introduction in Hexatron's mini comic.

On the other hand, it feels about $50 too much. The core bot is fine, at $85 it's a normal price for an MMC toy. The armor at $140 is just crazy. Hexatron alone is $140. Seraph doesn't feel like it's equal to a Spartan and a Hexatron,

Carnifex is $185, and he looks well worth the price.

I might buy the core Seraph now and see if the trailer set goes on sale. I don't know yet.
>>
>>5739981

Personally I'm just waiting on the black repaint so hopefully they pick out the details and fix issues like the helmeted eyes. The white plastic and colors they went with really irk me.
>>
>>5740030
I dunno, I dig the colors. RID Galvatron kind of broke the idea of "Dark=Evil", making him pretty dynamic.

Plus I always like the "God is Evil" grimderp trope.

It's just the price that kills it. For $25 more, I could get core Seraph, Spartan, and Anarchus.
>>
File: spartatankslugabocutie.jpg (277 KB, 2350x1567) Image search: [Google]
spartatankslugabocutie.jpg
277 KB, 2350x1567
>>5739635
The mold is so intricate and fun I recommend both molds.
>>
>>5739264
The third party MP dinobots have been made a bit overpriced retroactively for me. Given that FT Scoria was about 200, but now they're making a 2.0 version under a slightly different name for 130ish or so makes the original seem insanely overpriced. I might have been been able to give that some leeway as it was a second run of sort and maybe they saved a lot of money by reusing engineering, but then Gigapower is putting out their second MP dinobot for about 40% less than their last one.

It's just weird. I don't really consider the originals total rip-offs, but it makes me curious as to why they are selling their new ones for so much less. It can only cause harm - people will either feel that they were ripped off on the first ones, or will fear that the new ones are of lower quality.
>>
>>5740654

Personally I'm hoping that new Pirahnacon gets a discounted set version like a lot of other combiners after a few months.

Fuck early adopters.
>>
>>5740654
>but it makes me curious as to why they are selling their new ones for so much less. It can only cause harm - people will either feel that they were ripped off on the first ones
I don't see this as a bad thing at all. Those who bought the first ones will definitely feel ripped off, but it's good for everyone else and it helps 'stabilize' the market. When all your competitors are pricing their shit (of the same size and value) at $130~, you'll most likely be forced to have your products at that range.
>or will fear that the new ones are of lower quality.
Doubt it, since there's already a lot of high quality third party products at that price range, and people are well aware that they're getting price-gouged for these products. Hell, the fact that you can get Quakeblast for $45 itself kind of reveals that.

That, and it may just be a change of business model. Better to sell more units at a lower price than vice-versa, especially in the case of Dinobots where people would like to own more than one.
>>
>>5740679

Not to mention Dinobots are fucking everywhere far as 3P's are concerned.
>>
>>5740681
Yeah, another prime example on why competition is great. Having a monopoly might lead to us having to pay out of the ass 'cause it's the only option (and some people are thirsty).

Wish I liked Dinobots more, but again I never really gave any of them a proper look. Unsurprisingly, it's because I felt they were overpriced to begin with. No way was I gonna pay $150 or some shit for a Columpio back at TFCon when he was first coming out, let alone the other dudes.
>>
>>5739483
I'm gonna put these guys with my legends because seamonster robots should be giants anyways.
>>
>>5740732

Same, actually.
>>
>>5740679
Oh, it is good for the consumer, I meant it could only hurt them. From their point, keeping prices as high as the market will tolerate means more profit, typically.

I'm glad the prices are coming down myself as the ones I care about (the G2 redecos) are already more expensive than the standard G1 versions, so any price drop is helpful.
>>
File: 1449277417725.jpg (166 KB, 596x594) Image search: [Google]
1449277417725.jpg
166 KB, 596x594
>>5740679
>>5740681
>>5740686

>Don't give a single shit about dinobots
>Every third party company is shitting out dinobots
>Fanstoys is taking forever on sovereign because they're shitting out dinobots
>>
>>5740785
>the ones I care about (the G2 redecos)

Mien Negro. I can not believe no one has made a green or blue Grimlock yet.
>>
>>5740873
I can't believe Takara never did it. I assume FansToys will once their Grimlock is out. I hope they make Sludge and Swoop in their unproduced G2 colors too.
>>
File: laserprime.gif (79 KB, 380x520) Image search: [Google]
laserprime.gif
79 KB, 380x520
My kingdom for a Masterpiece. Especially if we get Scourge and Toxitron redecos.
>>
>>5740897
I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Hopefully they stick with the current scale and look in Masterpiece and don't feel the need for a MP Convoy 3.0 so we can get some alternate Primes instead.
>>
Just got TFC Big Bite today and daaaaaaaaamn is this a good fucking figure

The colors are so nice in person, the clear parts look fantastic, it's got some of the best light piping I've ever seen.

The sculpt is SO GOOD it's got such a unique and coherent style to the like techno-organic looking detailing, the beast mode is fantastic and like takes me back to my childhood and my favorite things about some of the crazy late-BW designs.

And the combiner joints feel fucking dead solid so I actually have high hopes for the full Piranacon being able to support the weight of the giant sword of of a full figure in gun mode

It's just so fucking good it's one of the best Transformers I've ever got my hands on and I can't fucking wait for the full combiner. I don't know who TFC hired or what but in my eyes they've risen completely to the top of the 3rd party ranks with this one.
>>
>>5741433

Maybe they stole some from MMC or something. This thing sounds like it almost will be as definitive a representation of Pirahnacon as Feral Rex is of Predaking.
>>
>>5741433
Really glad to hear it turned out well, got any pics?
>>
>>5741444

Yeah I really suspect that either they like heavily studied Feral Rex or like straight up hired someone who also works at MMC to consult on this or something, because it feels like the next step after Feral Rex, whereas TFC's previous combiners felt like they were still lagging behind.

>>5741447

I don't have a good camera or good lighting so you'd be better off just flipping through the TFW thread or something

The only fault I can really point out about the figure is I will say the range on the ankle rockers is kind of whatever, like you can get him to balance really well in whatever pose you want, but in like dynamic poses with his legs spread far apart you can't really get the front part of the foot to look like it's flat on the ground just cause of how it transforms mostly, it's just on a balljoint and it doesn't tilt super far. Not quite up to current standards for a voyager sized 3rd party figure, but it doesn't bother me much.
>>
File: neverprime.jpg (142 KB, 2048x1154) Image search: [Google]
neverprime.jpg
142 KB, 2048x1154
They tease but will they ever deliver?
>>
File: hunder.jpg (68 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hunder.jpg
68 KB, 960x540
KO full kit integrated Hound with new parts.
>>
>>5740390
Would you say one version is better than the other in any particular way?

I'm not particularly attached to either as a character, but I really dig the design overall. Spartan comes with the hook hands and stuff, which I love, but I think the layout of the purple and yellow is kind of obnoxious. Conversely, even though I really like that Commotus is leaning 100% into the Metal Slug vibe, the robot mode is just like solid dark grey, which is kinda boring.
>>
>>5741504
At this point, is it even fair to call it a KO?
>>
>>5741507

For most people the difference is going to be purely emotional (ie: "Which character did you like better from the comics?"). They're pretty much the exact same figure since one is a remold of the other.
>>
>>5741518
I say as long as it either has parts from the original release remade, or uses the real name, it can be considered a KO to some extent. Though probably not entirely deserving of the negative connotation the name carries.
>>
>>5741485
>He's more upgrade now than man.

Has that company even release one product yet?
>>
>>5741586
>he never asked for this

I think they released a classics Cliff Jumper upgrade?
>>
File: Spiritual Leader Upgrade Kit.jpg (73 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
Spiritual Leader Upgrade Kit.jpg
73 KB, 752x564
Did I fuck up?
>>
>>5741616
If that kit
A. Can transform without partsforming
B. Can still combine without partsforming
and C. Actually fucking ever comes out, I will pick it up.

Otherwise, no.
>>
>>5741648
http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&dispsize=600&album=27688&start=0&sl=beelzeboss-spiritual-leader-upgrade-kit-for-combiner-wars-voyager-optimus-prime-new-photos/27688

I'm not sure it can combine, it seems to replace some of the parts used for keeping the legs together and it replaces the combined head. But it doesn't seem to partsform from vehicle to robot.
>>
>>5741648
It can definitely do A and probably B.
Never C though
>>
File: brown2.jpg (56 KB, 684x960) Image search: [Google]
brown2.jpg
56 KB, 684x960
>It has come to our attention regarding the Browning II that the head is incompatible with the previous Function X figures. We want everyone to know that this was supposed to be fit with previous Function X figures. We have looked more into these issues such as this, and with the Severo packaging and found that the factory we have been using and the project manager in charge has just not been up to our standards.

>We really want to apologize for these problems and want to assure that we are aware of them. We have come to the decision that this factory does not have the ability to work with us proper and so we are moving our operation and the Project Manager in charge has been relieved of his duties.

>We are currently looking into a fix for the Browning II head problem. When a solution is found we will be informing everyone of how we can repair or replace the head that does not work properly.

>We are very sorry to have these things happen to our fans and will work hard to make a new plan to ensure this is no longer a problem with any of our up and coming releases including the Warbot series or any future Function X figures.

>Thank you all for your support

Is this like the first time Fansproject has said anything ever? I didn't know they had a goybook. It's a shame because Browning is obviously their best effort with making the Function X line properly poseable and a refactor of the little headmasters to be cleaner, but with Hasbro's headmasters he'll probably get passed up.
>>
>>5741756
The last (only other?) thing they talked about were how the Dinoforce shells are stupid expensive for them to make but they want to make them anyway.
>>
>>5741756
I'm curious how a factory ends up making a Headmaster incompatible. Did they just make the head/socket a different size or did they change it more substantially?
>>
File: hed.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hed.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
>>5741767

The socket is different but someone probably fucked up or didn't care enough (hence the guy being fired) and probably went with the wrong dimensions. They did change the headmasters around from the standard template they've been using since UUUU to better cover the face in the back.
>>
>>5741756
>read long-ass text post the other day about how chinese business is a minefield of bullshit and people cutting corners at every turn possible because they culturally believe that you deserve to be fucked if you do not watch them like hawks every step of the way to insure they don't fuck you
>this happens

Jesus.
>>
>>5741782
Shit, I remember reading the same thing. I was hoping the (thankfully not too major) experience my family had with Chinese business was a one-off. Now it's in my TFs too.
>>
>>5741756
Not much of a deal-breaker for me either way, as I never bother switching heads around anyway, I just straight-up display them. Which remind me...
> remembering people writing off this line as an "easy pass" due to the heads not being compatible with G1 Headmasters, despite the fact that probably 80% of the current fans do not and will never own the originals
> Titans Return headmasters not compatible with G1 either, but HasFans are schlicking all over them because they work with every other robot in the line
>>
>>5741892

Probably because those are both pretty nice updates and not roughly 6-8x the cost of regular figures like most 3P stuff is.

And I do own some of the original HM's. Had more as a kid, but time and moving has cost me most of my old toys. Gonna go with Hasbro/Tak's offerings since they're cheaper by a ton, and look pretty good. I usually only go for 3P figures for guys I REALLY like who haven't had an update in a while, or have had piss poor updates.

Also don't care about not being compatiable, my old HM's are all loose and shitty anyway from being loved on so much as a kid.
>>
>>5741899
No kidding. I can barely transform my old Brainstorm's legs anymore they've gotten so tight. My main thrust is that after 30 years of this, my main concern is "Does it look cool and is it fun?". So I get easily bemused by current fans who feel so spoiled for choice that they pass on really amazing designs for what I feel are trivial reasons: No ankle tilts, open hands, not compatible with G1/MP/CHUG, no waist/wrist/bicep swivel, "no attachment to the character", not faithful to the animation, not faithful to the original minimally detailed toy, etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>5741913
But....... those are all valid complaints. Just becouse you have learned to lower your standards doesn't mean that we need to come down to your level.
>>
>>5741913

I feel ya'.

>>5742002

Most of those are nitpicks. You don't NEED wrist swivels, as long as there's bicep and elbow swivels. You don't NEED toe tilts, though ankle tilts are nice for easier posing.
You don't NEED open/closed fists, though individually articulated fingers are nice. Etc.

No waist swivel would be something bad though, depending on price. I can tolerate no waist articulation on a $10 Legends or $15 Deluxe, even a $45 Leader, not so much on an $85+ Voyager sized (or less) figure.
>>
>>5742014
At 3rd party prices yes I do need all those things.
>>
>>5741586
The last thing they've released was the heroic duo custom kit for generations Red Alert and Sideswipe in 2012.

They don't actually release anything anymore they just announce they're making things.
>>
>>5742002
My "standard" remains: "Is it an awesome figure or a cool toy?". If the answer is "Yes", then I'm not going to let something as trivial as ankle tilts sway me, as I don't feel the need to put anything in a dynamic pose. That's not "low" by any mangled definition. But feel free to keep being insulting to justify being overly critical.
To me that's about as silly as passing on dating the woman of your dreams just because she has a black toenail.
>>
>>5742053

On the other side of the fence you're paying top dollar for something that lacks expected basic features. Some things are awesome enough for a pass, but many aren't.
>>
It's weird seeing all this shock over TFC improving.

It started with their Liokaiser guys who were already a huge improvement over their previous releases.
>>
>>5743061

No one expects improvement because it usually never happens. Look at KFC, or any of a number of other fly-by-night 3P companies that chug along, spewing out shit and dying as a result. Shit, MMC used to be ass with that steampunk shit, then they began their reformatted line and suddenly everything they do is 10/10 GotYAYEY.
>>
>>5742064
Eh. I don't expect wrist swivels as a "basic feature" because despite what some armchair designers think, it's not always easy to incorporate into the design, same as waist articulation, etc. One person's "necessity" may be another person's "engineering problem".

What *I* object to for my money is now paying $22.50-$25 retail for a deluxe figure that's mostly hollow. Thanks TRU and TRU Express.
>>
>>5743061
Yup. One of my main points of incredulousness is people saying "Yeah, they're amazing figures, well-designed, etc.... I just can't get past those "open hands". Gotta pass..."
>>
>>5743061
The Piranhacon dudes are more ambitious, so I think the improvements are more noticeable in that they're able to pull them off.
>>
>>5743061
I hate to say it, but I wonder how many people just ignored Liokaiser for not being US G1 and are only seeing the improvements now.
>>
>>5743061
>It started with their Liokaiser guys
Thats true, but even those are NO WHERE near what they are doing with Piranhacon.
>>
>>5743079

I want to see a good Liokaiser, but those tiny ass feet on TFC's make me think it's gonna a royal cunthammer to pose. Plus the individual figures look....Off. A bit. Like with Feral Rex, the individual figures hit the right spot for me. Same with Hexatron, or most of IF's stuff, or TFC's new Piranacon, etc.

But these Liokaiser guys look a bit off to me, somehow, compared to their originals.
>>
>>5743130
I've only got one of the legs as the Drillhorn isn't out, but the combiner feet seem like they'll be pretty solid and poseable.

But hey, if it's not doing it for you, that's cool.
>>
>>5739122
Turds literally only make G1 and IDW.

No Beast Wars, no Animated, no nothing.
>>
>>5743136
You mean they cater to the two things people want most? Thats crazy.....
>>
>>5743133

The feet just looked really tiny and possibly unstable from some of the reviews of the foot guy thats out. I dunno. It left me with doubts on how well he'd stand or hold a pose.

My Feral Rex can do most anything with his big ol' rompa stompa feet, same with my PE upgraded CW/UW combiners-Better than Feral Rex even because the sheer weight of FR restricts what he can do a bit.
>>
>>5743141
less "what people want the most" more "what most of the people want", i think

slight difference
>>
>>5743136

To be fair most of these companies are rolling out of China and they only know of Transformers through G1. The IDW guys are coming from Japan or more Western based setups like MMC in Singapore.
>>
>>5743325

G1 and the movies* Hence the absurdly good knockoffs and upgrade kits we get for movie figs. China loves that shit.
>>
>>5743325

And Japan apparently loves the IDW stuff, which I guess explains that. Which makes sense, given it's basically a modernized G1.
>>
Is this guy fully out yet? How are his individual figs?
>>
File: group.png (1 MB, 1500x877) Image search: [Google]
group.png
1 MB, 1500x877
>>5743329

It's a love or hate deal. You either like the super stylized and changed designs or you don't. The combiner is probably the most sturdy and well built so far. Axle and Rover are pretty great as standalones. Axle making a great bike and spindly robot and Rover making a great car and zero kibble robot. Your mileage may vary with Katana and Himed. I like them, especially Katana's sword setup, but I very much dislike their shoulder assemblies and knees. I do not know what the fuck they where thinking when it came to vehicle mode having the front windshields transparent with the rest of the windows painted. It looks like shit and it doesn't help that both their heads are completely visible behind the glass. They would have saved on paint and looks if they just didn't use transparent plastic at all.

Vulcan is on the verge of release and apparently isn't as fucking retarded as FP's Diesel and so much more solid than Quantron's Metal Storm. You still have to deal with combiner shins and partsforming for his altmode.

Excuse kumashill's image but he's the only one with a decent group shot.
>>
Why does the MMC Lockdown look nothing like any version of him?
>>
>>5743564

Cassy Sark and being a crazy remold of Cyclonus.
>>
>>5743329
i hear Groove's handlebars are fragile as fuck. you get replacements with Hotspot though

>>5743559
is it wrong that i really dont like the antannae on Streetwise? i feel it should be symmetrical..

>Excuse kumashill's image but he's the only one with a decent group shot.
is it a problem? he's got good pictures i think
>>
>>5743564

Does Lockdown even have a definitive version? Plenty of characters have a "Ok, THIS is definitely THE GUY" version that would be easy to pick out, or is very clearly the base for any future designs.
>>
>>5743584
>is it a problem?

Some people go full aspertismo at daring to see a pic with a watermark from any of the ten fucking million youtube reviewrs for whatever reason.
>>
>>5743596
Isnt it the Animated version? i think ROTF Lockdown solidified that as the definitive one
>>
>>5743787
Animated was the only Lockdown to begin with at the time, so uh...

I think MMC's Lockdown should have just went with the IDW styles head (which was based on the ROTF, but more sexier)
It pains me, because I'd totally throw money at MMC if this was the case. I don't have an issue with the head they went, just would rather have it looking more like an actual Lockdown.
>>
>>5743807
>It pains me, because I'd totally throw money at MMC if this was the case. I don't have an issue with the head they went, just would rather have it looking more like an actual Lockdown.

i know right? have him him turn into a jet, have him be a cyclonus remold. but at least give him Lockdown's head.

my only theory as to why jaegertron's head is round instead of spiky, is because of AOE Lockdown
>>
>>5743814
I'd rather have a car, even if they base it on AOE Lockdown. If it needs to fly, just slap a transforming backpack that turns the car into a jet.
>>
>>5743584
>is it a problem?
A lot of people really dislike Kuma because he's such a shameless shill.
>>
>>5743963
Kuma's reviews are complete garbage, but he takes a nice picture.
>>
>>5743814
>AOE Lockdown
Because of that gun gimmick, yeah.

If I had a Facebook, I'd ask them about it.
>>
>>5744130
>ask them about plans on releasing an alt head for Lockdown like they have with prior releases*
>>
>>5743584
>can't pose
>can't angle
>can't focus
>can't avoid photoshop filter
>he's got good pictures i think
>>
>>5741756
This turned up today, had no idea it was even out.

It's actually pretty neat. I'm not sure how I feel about it considering I might end up getting the TR Highbrow as well, but Browning is really posable and has a lot of fun engineering. The cockpit assembly is a bit fiddly and I can work out what the rear landing gear is about (or if there really is any) but he's a solid af figure.
>>
>>5744302
their nice and clear at least. I dont admire his posing techniques though
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1024x1403
>tfw when a single photo shoot makes you really want a figure you weren't initially interested in
>>
File: enhanced-10716-1433451314-11.jpg (46 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-10716-1433451314-11.jpg
46 KB, 600x377
>>5745126
ironfactory...finds a way
>>
File: skyshadow-gen.jpg (180 KB, 1000x862) Image search: [Google]
skyshadow-gen.jpg
180 KB, 1000x862
>>5745126
As amazing as that looks, I can't justify buying it since the generations version scratches the itch.
>>
File: mech pimp my ideas.jpg (284 KB, 2350x1567) Image search: [Google]
mech pimp my ideas.jpg
284 KB, 2350x1567
Just got these two and they're a fun bunch. Any other third party Wreckers that are equally awesome?
>>
>>5745266

MMC's Impactor is probably the most easily obtained.
>>
>>5745285

...Which you already have, just noticed, fuck I'm retard.
>>
>>5745266
Fansproject Assaulter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhMvFl5b2-8
>>
>>5745266
I like MechIdeas Gauntlet.
Small and simple, but loveable.
Warning, there is a risk of his legs breaking (and I have no idea how common it is), but I've not seen any issues on mine.

>>5745290
Wish I had got this when it came out.
>>
>>5743559
God Vulcan is so fucking awesome.
>>
>>5745290
>>5745293
Thanks guys I've been meaning to look into Assaulter and Gauntlet myself.
>>
>>5745375
Go for Assaulter first imo hes really awesome and big, gauntlet is a total qt but his flab and ankle high knees hamper the posing fun a bit
>>
>>5745375
How much did you pay for the brothers?

MMC's Azalea could also work for the Demolition Crue, her comic has cameos with the brothers and either Assaulter or MADLAW as their ship.
>>
>>5745126
Ugh, look at the hideous left hand.
Thank you for saving me some money iron factory.
>>
>>5744302
So, you take better pictures?
>>
>>5745266
Assaulter is awesome, and I really like FP's Roadbuster, but MMC has one coming that looks much better, so I'd wait for that.

>>5743598
Yep. Very strange.
>>
>>5745500
What's wrong with it? That's more or less what a legends-scale guy's hand with a 5mm post grip has to look like.
>>
>>5745518
And it looks like it has wrist swivel, too. For the size, the articulation on these are really tops.
>>
lookin fine
>>
>>5745577
If he's that big he's probably nearly as big as the Generations one, as that was a bit of a short deluxe.
>>
File: Oops.jpg (230 KB, 765x1153) Image search: [Google]
Oops.jpg
230 KB, 765x1153
>>5745580

Nah, he's gonna be notably shorter than any Deluxe if he's shorter than Overlord.
>>
File: 1404592709565.png (159 KB, 301x351) Image search: [Google]
1404592709565.png
159 KB, 301x351
>>5745577
I'm hugely excited. Not for these toys, but the fact that they're pictured next to each other like that means we'll eventually get an IF Sixshot
>>
I'm really warming up to these guys.

Is this the same TFC that shit out trash like that Hound and Ironhide? Makes you wonder if they just gutted the line and took the losses and shit out what they could.
>>
>>5745879

I can't help but love that doofy gun with the teeth detailing and the pin that looks like it doubles as eyes. It's so deliciously stupid.
>>
>>5745888
I can't help but love that they straight up did shark with legs.
>>
>>5745904

Well, that was the original toy. Why wouldn't they? Isn't the whole point to basically update the originals?
>>
>>5745879
I think what sells it for me is the unique aesthetic these robots have compared to other combiner teams. It's all curves and smooth lines, perfect for a group of seabound baddies, it's like they are made out of shell.

Now where's my BW2 version with Scylla?
>>
>>5745126
>>5745159

This. I would buy it in a second if they had done something to differentiate it from the Generations release at all. If they released him in a two pack with Thunderwing for $60, I'd maybe get it, but at their scale they wouldn't partner them up.
>>
>>5744687
Confirmed for blind.
>>5745501
Yes, like pretty much everyone with a reflex.
>>
File: 1186208656154.png (69 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1186208656154.png
69 KB, 1600x1200
>>5746050
Riiiiiiiiight.
>>
>>5746147
Go to bed TJ
>>
>>5746050

I'm going to second the guy saying riiiight. I've met the guy, and at conventions he's always seemed really nice to everyone around, so I don't get lying about the guy's quality as if you have some sort of beef. Kind of weird.

>>5746151

Going to go ahead and guess that's not him.
>>
>>5745888

This one was my favorite as a kid and this looks golden. It's strange to see TFC suddenly putting out great stuff. Anyone have the inside on what lead to that change? New designers or something?
>>
>>5746269
the proportions and aesthetic of this >>5745879 toy REALLY reminds me of Unique Toys Blot. Maybe that designer moved to TFC?
>>
>>5745888
>>5745879
i can't wait to see coloured not nautilator
>>
>>5746287

That is a good call, especially in the torso. I read someone stating a lot of designers are freelance once, so that could well be what's going on. Good acquisition on their part if so.
>>
>>5746248
Could you explain how the fuck does Kumastyle being a nice guy has ANYTHING to do with his (terrible) photography skills?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 2016x1136) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 2016x1136
Emgo put up a review for Unique Toys Sworder.

https://youtu.be/FNGiyTZOkQs

Jesus christ what an epic ball ache of a transformation. I mean... its all well accomplished I guess but... fuck me, its def not worth it for those two derpy ass modes

The robot mode is all off too, waist swivel is way too low, elbows are way too high.

And honestly who the hell was even looking forward to this? Who asked for it? Its decently G1 cartoon accurate in coptor and bot mode, but turning a buggy into a weiner mobile ruins that. Id much rather have the generations
>>
>>5746343
Don't even joke about the wiener mobile thing, man. I would love a transformable wiener mobile.
>>
>>5746351

If MMC can do a Metal Slug, maybe they can find some 'bot to turn into a wienermobile.
>>
>>5746353
I would buy that so hard.
>>
>>5745633
Oh. I don't have Overlord and I thought he was about an inch taller.
>>
>>5746340

I thought I was clear; He's blatantly not terrible and you reaching comes off personal. Moved past what you're reaching about (because stupid) and am asking why you're doing it. You seriously just stated you're a better photographer because of "reflexes." It's fucking strange even for an anon. Did he actually do something to you?

>>5746343

It's so awkward but I sort of want it. If it were Hasbro priced, I'd be all over it.
>>
>>5746408
You're a damn fucking idiot.
>>
>>5746430

No, I'm not a "damned" idiot; you're just a salty, shitposter... who apparently has good reflexes that help with his amazing photography.

>>5746351

It'd be amazing.
>>
>>5746443
Not only you are but it also gets worse every post you make. Go educate yourself a little on the subject fuccboi.
>>
>>5746464
I'm not him but care to "educate" us on your drama?
>>
>>5746483
>drama
Pretty sure he was talking about photography.
>>
>>5746464
Why don't YOU educate me on your drama, non-existent photography skill, etc.? Or, just shut your sperged-out ass up because nothing you've typed has even made sense.

"Not only you are"... "fuccboi"... yea.

>>5746486
I don't think he knows what he's talking about anymore.
>>
>>5746488
Don't talk to me.
>>
>>5746490
... or my son ever again.
>>
File: title-5.png (380 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
title-5.png
380 KB, 720x450
So I recently came into some Frivolous Spending money and I've been wanting to scratch my 3rd party itch.

I was considering getting the Iron Factory Prowl and Co set. Is that a worthwhile buy? Would you guys recommend another IF (or any other 3rd party item) over it?
>>
>>5746602
Does it have to be legends
>>
>>5746607
Well, the legends ones are kind of the most appealing from what I see from a price-to-product ratio.

I have zero desire to bother with Feux Masterpiece style figures. Too expensive, too fiddly, and just wouldn't fit with my other stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1024x682
>>5746602
They are pretty great. If you're building a Legends set then they are indispensable, they fill out a collection really nice and have very nice articulation.
>>
Is there a release date for not!Tarn?
>>
>>5746662
Officially, no. But I would not be shocked if he turned up at TFCon next month.
>>
>>5746488
Kill yourself TJ.
>>
>>5746602

Theres a lot that can be recommended honestly. What are you looking for specifically.
>>
File: TrashtalkCogwheel 002 (Large).jpg (808 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
TrashtalkCogwheel 002 (Large).jpg
808 KB, 2304x1728
>>5746602
NotGears and NotSwerve
>>
So, heres a question: Did the 3PG ever make a "definitive 3P version of X character" list, or is that doomed to failure since theres always so much shit being announced and it would be outdated too fast for some things?
>>
>>5746602
>I was considering getting the Iron Factory Prowl and Co set. Is that a worthwhile buy?
YES!

All of a Iron Factory's recent releaes have been on point. I just got Dia Clone City Commander today and LOVE him.
>>
>>5746907
You can't do that with Transformers.
Unless it's Springer. HasTak won that one.
>>
>>5746907
I think if you were going to do it, you'd need to have separate lists for different scales.
>>
>>5746343

>196 easy steps!
>>
>>5746343

That has filled me with a newfound respect for Emgo.
>>
>>5746602
Kuma pic alert. Why crop logo? I do want these, though, but hate that they come in the three pack.

>>5746703
I'm not TJ, but feel free to do anyone who has to be bothered with you a favor and drink bleach, you lame faggot.

>>5746936
I didn't know this one was out already. For some reason, I think it looks better than the Magnus even though I don't normally like this scheme better.
>>
>>5747048
Back to Seibertron Duckett.
>>
>>5747055
Just had to Google "Seibertron" to even know what your strange ass is talking about... pretty rough looking site.
>>
>>5747048
Dude, if your trying to defend kuma, you're in the wrong spot. Just let it go.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_48889.jpg (64 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_48889.jpg
64 KB, 576x1024
Love this guy. Gimme everything IF please.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_12619.jpg (88 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_12619.jpg
88 KB, 576x1024
Also got a few more things today.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_42595.jpg (70 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_42595.jpg
70 KB, 576x1024
>>5747141
I love this face sculpt.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_48663.jpg (64 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_48663.jpg
64 KB, 576x1024
BEEF.

Glad I ordered from the chosen prime. They QC checked all the toy world bots before shipping them. No issues with mine.
>>
This is one of the best 3p bots I have ever gotten.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_55603.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_55603.jpg
57 KB, 1024x576
>>5747153
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>5747135
I "defend" whatever I see fit. I don't give a shit abot the transfagdom on here and their stupid bandwagons. You guys don't get how much even other communities roast you over stupid shit like this. I'm good.

>>5747138
Jealous. On top of looking great, IF produces so much shit so fast.
>>
>>5747151

Such good customer service. Did you get all 6? How is the combiner mode?
>>
>>5747151

BBTS has tightened the leash and gotten a little bitchier when it comes to replacing broken parts, and parts with bad paint apps, so I've thought of adding Chosen Prime to my list of online shops I order from.

In what way did they specifically check the toys for you?
>>
File: 0f8.png (896 KB, 750x1979) Image search: [Google]
0f8.png
896 KB, 750x1979
>>5747153
Yeah, I never really cared for the Seacons but now I'm tempted to get 1-2. They look great, their altmodes are stupid-fun, and I'm such a weak person for clear plastic mane...

Gonna wait for Tentakil. Hopefully his tentacles would be semi-articulated.
>>
>>5746673
MMC already hinted he'll be there for sure. Pretty sad this is the one year I'm not going cause I'd love to see it in person early.
>>
File: G_d.jpg (481 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
G_d.jpg
481 KB, 1600x1200
>>5746602
IF also made the best legends-size Grimlock. You have to build it yourself tho, but it's great fun.
>>
File: G_r.jpg (500 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
G_r.jpg
500 KB, 1600x1200
>>5747399
>>
>>5747151

Nigga really needs a heel spur but I can't deny how much I like this guy. I might just order him as a stand alone. Long Haul has always been my favorite bot out of all the third party and official set with the exception of Hasbro.

>>5747208

Not to shill but the only thing I can fault TCP for is that you need an account to buy from them and sometimes the site loses track of if you're logged in or not when moving through pages. It's the only place I know of that you can preorder with paypal but can cancel and get a refund before an item comes in stock like a credit card. That and same day shipping if you order early enough. Those are pretty stand out when everyone is now doing order stacking, $150 free shipping, and reward point fluff. Well everyone but BBTS.
>>
>>5747412
>Nigga really needs a heel spur but I can't deny how much I like this guy. I might just order him as a stand alone. Long Haul has always been my favorite bot out of all the third party and official set with the exception of Hasbro.

I want this guy as a standalone too, fuck Toyworld Devastator but I love Long Haul.
I must say though that Long Haul is my favorite of the titan Devy team, though I do have the Takara version and not Hasbro
>>
>>5747399
>>5747402
>BBTS has had this for preordered since December

I will never have this, will I?
>>
File: IMG_20160621_4939.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_4939.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
>>5747399
Is this out already?
>>5747208
>In what way did they specifically check the toys for you?
Burden has an issue with his rear wheel mounts being cracked. TCP opened and checked the mounts before shipping.>>5747180
>Did you get all 6? How is the combiner mode?
Yeah I have all 6 now. Havnt combined them yet, had to leave the house. I'll take some pics tonight.
>>
>>5747412
>>5747516
and just as i replied to you, Toyworld announces a G2 version. making my choice infinitely more difficult since i already got UW Longhaul
>>
>>5747151
What are the pros and cons of using Chosen Prime in you experience?
>>
>>5747534
been out for awhile
pretty pricy too
>>
>>5747157
>I "defend" whatever I see fit. I don't give a shit abot the transfagdom on here and their stupid bandwagons.
Hey man, im not trying to tell you what to do. Its your time, by all means, shout at the moon all you want......
>>
Has IF released pics of their Optimus painted up yet?

Isn't it releasing really soon, like July or so?
>>
>>5747048
I got the first decent group pic I could find off of google images, fucking sue me.

>>5746736
Well, the legends sized stuff I like because the stuff i've gotten feels good and solid and toy-chunky, and isn't all overly complicated like a lot of other 3rd party stuff.

But anything that's really good and solid and not a fiddly greebly mess is good for me.

>>5747399
If I'm gonna get an IF grimlock I may as well get the ashura knights set. ...If I ever have that much toy spending money at once, jesus, 180 bucks? I had forgotten how pricey it was until I checked on it the other day.
>>
>>5747796

Yeah I'm getting them and I don't have any problem with the price, but also it's like exactly what they'd charge for all 5 if they were selling them individually, $45 is pretty much their normal price for bots that size as singles. And like I said that's perfectly fair but also like you usually expect things to be noticeably cheaper as a set. It's just not what I would have guessed they'd charge.
>>
>>5747796
>>5747803
>I had forgotten how pricey it was until I checked on it the other day.
it's honestly a reasonable price?

The Dinos are just as big as Ultra Magnus (I think Sludge is bigger?), who cost 40 bucks. 40 times 5 is 200, so it's actually a good deal
>>
>>5747803
Honestly I just wish they sold them in like, multiple sets just so it was easier to get them at your own pace.

Like drop seventy bucks for two, get another paycheck, get two more, and maybe spring for Slug who's 45 on his own. Idunno.
>>
>>5747810
Yeah yeah. I think if they were sold individiually and still came up to that price it'd be easier to justify it in my brain. "No Im only spending these two-digit prices to get all of these individual things Im not being THAT wasteful."
>>
>>5747820
heh, I getcha. It does feel like a bigger commitment!
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-22 06.03.59.png (127 KB, 1201x635) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-22 06.03.59.png
127 KB, 1201x635
>>5739086
feel bad for the guy..
>>
File: NoOmnigoxNo.jpg (155 KB, 1000x1154) Image search: [Google]
NoOmnigoxNo.jpg
155 KB, 1000x1154
>>5747826

That company hasn't been dissolved yet?
>>
>>5747412

I don't know, I like the rewards at Captured Prey. That percentage off can be a nice little bonus for ordering with them, especially if you combine it with free shipping over $150.

I've just used my rewards points at TF Source once as store credit so far, after they sat for *years* when they were still stuck in their "pick a thing no one wants" reward phase. I think I have like $15 in rewards points again, so I'll probably order some random thing from them to use them up.

But yeah, fuck BBTS with their 'you can spend thousands per year with us, but we're still charging full shipping and no loyalty rewards of any kind". Once they got kind of iffy with their customer service, telling me they can't be held responsible for bad paint flaws on $100+ figures and accusing me of hamhanding a toy that had a broken socket out of the box, I cancelled most of my preorders with them.

Yeah, I had kind of asked them for a lot of exchanges and parts over the years, but my order history is also an insane amount of money.
>>
>>5747796
>I got the first decent group pic I could find off of google images, fucking sue me.
I asked why you cropped the guy's logo, giving you flack. Your response doesn't make sense.

>>5747826
Wondering why this isn't just scrapped. I know everyone has their own preferences but I don't see this one winning even if the quality was perfect. Shitty to think though about how one bad release can kill a company right off.
>>
>>5747743

That's what the stores list but like a lot of 3Ps IF never really announces firm release dates

They're releasing the Dynobots and Black Shadow first

Reviewers have started getting their hands on the Dynobots so those should be releasing approximately now. I would guess that Black shadow will release in July and Optimus in August.
>>
>>5747878
The image was already cropped. Sorry I didn't fully research someone else's picture of a toy that I was using as a visual aid to my post on an internet forum for grown men who collect toys.
>>
File: mech shoe ideas.jpg (255 KB, 2350x1567) Image search: [Google]
mech shoe ideas.jpg
255 KB, 2350x1567
>>5745395
I actually got it off a trade recently. Shoutouts to Troy if he's in this thread.

I'll look into Assaulter eventually. The Macross/Plane mode looks sexy and the bot mode looks fun, thanks guys.
>>
Are there any figures of the MTME designs for Star Saber and Dai Atlas?
>>
>>5747907
.... whoa.

>>5747972
Man, both Spartan and Commotus are incredible. Even looking at their deadlock a cyclonus, I don't think any company is doing better retools.
>>
>>5747878
kuma.
stop.
>>
>>5748072
If you want me to relay the message, give me his contact info or tell him yourself. I know; it's a crazy thought that someone may disagree with your retarded shitposting, but it's a big world. Now carry on with acting like these $20 plastic toys with $100 price points are pieces of gold.
>>
>>5747048
>>5747796
>>5747878
>>5747907
>>5748072
>>5748141

can we all stop please? this is getting out of hand
>>
>>5747856

I use CP too, it's just I don't play the preorder game often and by the time I go to look and order something its out of stock. Either they don't get nearly the same amount of stock or they sell out extremely fast. The discount on top of the regular cheaper prices is nice I do admit.
>>
File: GUL_4706.jpg (239 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4706.jpg
239 KB, 1000x667
I really like these energon cubes from GCI.
>>
File: GUL_4707.jpg (437 KB, 662x1000) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4707.jpg
437 KB, 662x1000
>>5748341
They are made out of resin and are super "glowy".
>>
>>5748341
>>5748342
speaking of, i always liked your background. to me at always looked like those empty energon cubes, but like really big ones
>>
>>5748196
The guy is an obvious newfag, let him learn.
>>
File: GUL_4714.jpg (469 KB, 651x1000) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4714.jpg
469 KB, 651x1000
>>5748344
>i always liked your background. to me at always looked like those empty energon cubes
Thanks man, I kind of stumbled into it.
>>
>>5748341
>>5748342
>>5748348
I just read your review on CDX. Good shit.
>>
>>5748347
Not at all, lmao.
>>
>>5748370
Shhhhhhhhh
>>
>>5748374
Don't bring Carl into this.
>>
>>5748393
something something jesus off something
>>
File: GUL_4732.jpg (527 KB, 648x1000) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4732.jpg
527 KB, 648x1000
So, so good.
>>
File: GUL_4736.jpg (558 KB, 1000x656) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4736.jpg
558 KB, 1000x656
>>5748500
>That moment when you realize you have moved from "im just gonna buy or two that I really like." to "Im just gonna buy everything they put out."
>>
File: GUL_4727.jpg (472 KB, 1000x673) Image search: [Google]
GUL_4727.jpg
472 KB, 1000x673
Last one for the night.
>>
>>5748370
>Not at all, lmao.

>triggered by fuccboi
>doesn't know about seibertron
>"what's wrong with defending Kuma style?"
>white knighting
>"you can't say something is shit unless you can't do better"
>"not him but" samefagging like crazy
>"lmao"
>out of context meme
>will still try to defend himself after this post

Sure is oldfag here.
>>
>>5747826
Why? He made a shitty figure and he's blaming someone else for it, he deserves all the hate he's getting.
>>
>>5748514
>>5748514
>Doesn't know what triggered, white knighting, or samefagging mean but uses terms because generic buzz.
>No talent but reaching to shit on people who do.
>Attempt to discredit obvious incoming response by "calling it."

No argument. You're the epitome of an old transfag. You're just missing the age-old "I can't afford this, therefore it sucks" schtick.

>>5748521
Harsh, but true.
>>
>>5748232

Yeah, their preorder system is kind of rough, because you pay up front, and your order won't ship until everything that you happened to put on that order in order to get over $150 for free shipping is in.
>>
>>5748553
Let it go faggot.
>>
>>5748553
At least you admit you're a newfag.
>>
>>5748560
>stop replying so the handifags can feelzgood

No.

>>5748562
>plzlie

No.
>>
>>5748503

Nnnice... might have to get him.
>>
>>5748521
>>5748553
i thought it was the quality controls fault
>>
>>5748699
Nah. QCers check for missing paint apps, broken/missing parts and such (at least, they're supposed to). If a figure is shit because of its design/engineering, they can't do anything about it. They won't prevent the whole production from leaving the factory.
>>
Which is the best 3P brainstorm? I don't really like the Generations one and I heard that there's not gonna be a Titans Return one that's not an exclusive.

Actually whilst I'm at it: are there any other stand out 3p headmasters/powermasters?
>>
File: Sigma L 4.jpg (472 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Sigma L 4.jpg
472 KB, 720x960
>>5748978
AFAIK, there's only two options, Fansproject's Smart Robin and Toy World's Brainwave.

Smart Robin has a very cool transformation, but is a bit small (about deluxe sized) for his price. Pretty good articulation, however his headmaster is based on the Headmasters cartoon, so it has a face instead of a faceplate. FP did a fan club release of the headmaster with the faceplate, so that's probably a bitch to get.

Toy World's Brainwave is big and chunky. Personally, I don't think it looks that good.

Here's a comparison between the two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTCAf7accUc

Personally, I got the recolor of Smart Robin, Combes Robin, who is pretty cool, but I did feel let down by the size.

I really liked Fan's Project's version of Mindwipe, Sigma L. Good size, good articulation, double shotguns, simple but good transformation.
>>
>>5748503
Yeah Iron Factory nice. Also love they work with the DX9 stuff and Hasbro legends.

I hope they do a pair of Figures for Titan Fort Max.
>>
File: 1463799046658.jpg (293 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1463799046658.jpg
293 KB, 1200x800
W H E N
>>
>>5749102
>KFC
Never. Wait for Fans Toys.
>>
>>5748978
Fansproject's Smart Robin

Toy-style head can be bought here, if yer into that sorta thing: https://www.fpcore.com/product/fpcore-exclusive-smart-robin-masked-soleron
>>
>>5749225
>Fansproject's Smart Robin
This is probably the best 3P Brain Storm, but I actually prefer the generations.
>>
>>5749222
I think this one is DX9.
>>
>>5749225
huh, now I just need to find the actual toy.
>>
>>5749249
The generations one is great but his chest really annoys me.
>>
>>5749222
>being this misinformed
>>
Baltmatrix review of TFC Bigbite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEoj8yovXt4
I was already on the fence with these guys but actually seeing some nice clear shots all over and how the transformation works has won me over.

He even transforms something correctly this time.
>>
>>5749366
DX-9 IS kfc.

>>5749523
Am I?
AM I?
>>
File: 1465506307273.gif (2 MB, 292x327) Image search: [Google]
1465506307273.gif
2 MB, 292x327
>>5749754

>bobo skellington's review was as positive as he can be when something isn't slathered with paint.
>there is a Chinese ebay seller selling this shit at $38 with $20 shipping
>tfw do not know if it is worth risking it

I keep hearing if you wait TFC stuff goes for less on ebay but are there any reputable sellers that won't just take off with your money?
>>
>>5749786
I would like to know this too, I'd have no issue dropping 60 on those guys.
>>
>>5749786
>>there is a Chinese ebay seller selling this shit at $38 with $20 shipping
There's LITERALLY no way that is not a scam.
>>
>>5749801
Are those prices for factory seconds? Probably batches with poor QC.
>>
>>5749785
No. No they are not.
>>
>>5749815
Don't know? Because that seller is the only seller I can see that's selling Bigbite for that price.

Not even Taobao has 'em.
>>
>>5749857
There are quite a few ebay sellers with ridiculously low prices like 70 USD for MP Ratchet or MP-10 plus trailer shipped.

They could really be factory seconds.

There was also a Hades Minos for low price like that Bigbite.
>>
>>5749914
But then they would also be on Taobao, the actual source of these products.

Did the people who order that Hades Minos get it in the end? 'Cause, especially as a Canadian whose dollar is horseshit, I'd like to get one.
>>
>>5749917
Actual source being directly from China for the Chinese. Factory rejects tend to have more than one seller, or at least that seller also having a marketplace on Taobao
>>
>>5749786
You know what people say about deals that seem to good to be true?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.