[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does airsoft belong here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: my gun.jpg (54 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
my gun.jpg
54 KB, 550x343
i went to /k/ and the thought this was bait. is this the right thread for airsoft
>>
I believe airsoft falls under the >>>/asp/ category.
>>
>>5736473
thanks m8
>>
Why does /k/ keep redirecting airsoft folks to /toy/?
>>
>>5736478
airsoft=toys
apparently that's what they think, aka they're mocking airsoft.
>>
>>5736484
they shouldn't do that, they should send them to the right board, redneck faggots
>>
You're being trolled obviously, Airsoft should go on /k/ as it's still weapons and replica talk.
You could still try posting in the Nerf general I guess.
>>
File: airsoft.jpg (45 KB, 546x371) Image search: [Google]
airsoft.jpg
45 KB, 546x371
>>5736478
i think its just them joking around.
but seriously, they are just toys of what they have
>>
>>5736512
But airsoft guns are toys, though they belong on /asp/
You wouldn't talk about a little tykes battery powered jeep on /o/
>>
File: Oh yeah.jpg (35 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
Oh yeah.jpg
35 KB, 580x326
>>5736698
>that feel when somebody is using an image you created years ago
>>
Yes, /toy/ is the right board for airsoft.
>>
I don't mind Airsoft in /toy/. There used to be good discussions for it in early Mesozoic /toy/, but many of the Airsoft posters no longer post, so it's just the shitlords now shitting up potential Airsoft threads.

Technically, Airsoft should fall under /asp/ and that's the department where you find Airsoft in stores. Unfortunately, /asp/ is 99% wrestling. I don't even know how to fuck that happened.
>>
holy shit, I actually came to this board for the exact same reason (I didn't post on /k/ though)

Props to the anons that are helping out. Also, quick question: Does this board ever have kaiju/sofubi threads or are all those ugly fucking toys too expensive?
>>
>>5737550
Yes we have Kaiju Generals where Sofubi are welcome. We often talk about Monsterarts and other lines too though.
>>
>>5737550
People usually have godzilla/monsterart threads, so you could post in one of those. Also, make a thread /toy/ is a slow enough board so you're basically guaranteed to get some replies.
>>
>>5736469
is this the right thread for airsoft
>thread
you keep using that word, it doesn't mean what you think it means. lurk more nigger
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.