[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Younger Sibling Toy Abuse General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: DSC01502_medium.jpg (7 KB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
DSC01502_medium.jpg
7 KB, 240x220
As a kid, did you hate it when you shared your Hot Wheels with your younger brother, and getting it back with bent axles and paint chips?

Or when you built that giant LEGO tower, and your sister toppled it while she was playing with her dolls?

Share your sibling toy abuse stories HERE!
>>
>>5736099
I pretty thoroughly tore apart my brother's lego C-3PO one time. he seemed to forgive me about 8 years after that.
>>
>>5736099
Of course!
It's why I don't have a brother anymore
>>
My younger brother was a little bastard, well he still is one. He used to bite the heads and hands of my favorite figures and always blamed our dog.
>>
>>5736099

I used to be that annoying little brother who rekt my older brother's stuff. I regret it now ;_;

Another story: my friend had a little brother who was always messing with his belongings, including Lego.
>>
Back when I had the Irwin DBZ figures (ones with removable shirt. Back when DBZ got big), my little brother cut off the tips of SS Goku's hair along with the base form Goku. I don't know why he did it and neither does he when we look back on it.
>>
>sister put pic related up nostril
>parents took her to ER to get it removed
>>
>>5736099

no bro no sister but played a lot with my cousins.

Old Majorette vehicles were to be abused,newer ones were not,then since we both hated 1/24 vehicles we blew them up with firecrackers or smashed them with hammers,30 years later I've realized that we broke some good shit that has a good collector value.

Tried to track down some Polistil cars such as Opel Kadet,a Diana from I don't remember the maker,a fucking Osi Bisiluro,Renegade jeep but I guess its too late.

Went to check my old 1/32 Airfix soldiers stash and my mother threw away the vehicles cause I painted them with acrylics and they were all sticky,thank god I had the Atlantis soldiers collection stored away in another boxes and they were spared.

We never abused them cause we made huge bases on grandma's garden so all the things that were getting destroyed were wood pieces and props,ofc with firecrackers

Friend of mine was more crazy and ballistic with toys so everytime I went to his to play I've always brought old toys and he managed to destroy everything even one of those destructible vehicles from Hot Wheels
>>
>I played with many legos, breaking many of my sets through the years
>before college decide to collect, build. and maintain Lord of The Rings and Hobbit line
>youngfag brother comes over, mom asks me
>"Anon, can your brother and his friend play with your legos?"
>I let them
>tfw they demolished every set
I rebuilt it one night, but I was devastated.
>>
File: Sega-Mega-Drive-II-Genesis-2-001.jpg (488 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sega-Mega-Drive-II-Genesis-2-001.jpg
488 KB, 1600x1200
I once loaned my Sega Mega Drive II to a friend for either a day or a week, I forget which it was. Long story short, he apparently managed to drop a potted plant on it and break the down button for player 1. I've not been his friend since, fuck that guy.

I don't mean the first controller couldn't press down, I mean player 1 literally would not register "down" as an input regardless of what controller was used, no idea how he managed such a specific break.

I ended up learning over the next few years what games could and couldn't be played without a down button, turns out that down is the least useful button overall for most games. Some games were completely unplayable (Streets of Rage II), some I'd get stuck at a specific point in the game (Carnival Night's barrel in Sonic3k is a good example) and some it barely mattered. Got a new Sega years later and I almost never lend anything out now.
>>
My older brother used to intentionally break my toys for shits and giggles. We don't talk any more.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.