[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GREMLINS LEGO FROM E3 2/2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: legogremlin.jpg (13 KB, 130x195) Image search: [Google]
legogremlin.jpg
13 KB, 130x195
GREMLINS LEGO FROM E3 2/2
>>
File: legogizmo.jpg (17 KB, 251x292) Image search: [Google]
legogizmo.jpg
17 KB, 251x292
>>5734802
GREMLINS LEGO FROM E3 1/2
>>
It's baffling to me how they're still around given what they've become but then I remember how much they charge for bricks molded by the millions.
>>
>Gremlins is so popular and cemented in pop culture that they're getting Lego minifigures now after the countless NECA figs, Funko and plushes produced over the years

>Small Soldiers has yet to get even one update, no NECA or even a Funko Pop!

Fuckin' A.
>>
>>5734991

80sfags are more rampant than 90sfags.
>>
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>5734995
>80sfags have more disposable income than 90sfags.

Fixed that for ya, sport.
>>
>>5734991
Small Soldiers was simply not as big/successful/iconic as gremlins was when it was in its heyday.
>>
>>5735003
Not sure about that nowadays, m8y.
>>
>>5734973
I haven't tested these cheapo chinese knockoff bricks I got to see if they compare well to the real deal.
>>
>>5735019
It's just insane how it still did relatively well and hasn't gotten even one cheap desk toy in all this time. Meanwhile shit like Big Trouble in Little China gets figurines even though it was a commercial flop, all thanks to it randomly becoming a cult classic in recent years.
>>
>>5734998
Gremlins, not Goblins.
>>
So how much do you think they spent to get the license of a franchise that's barely grossed over 200m ?
>>
>>5735082
The game is owned by Warner Bros, so....
>>
>>5734991
Give it time. We're just now getting out of the '80s nostalgia.
>>
>>5735043
and of course Denis Leary is in Small Soldiers, so all the assmad Bill Hicks fans have to throw their usual bitch tantrum over it, because of that one Keith Richards remark that they're still butthurt about.

>Hicks routinely insulted women, minorities and others, none of which you hear in a Leary routine
>he's accused of stealing Hicks' entire routine word-for-word anyway

Just as well he's dead, we don't have to put up with him shitting all over Cam Neely's charity work or supporting Gamergate.
>>
>>5735022
Why? The 80sfags are the ones with jobs, 90sfags are the penniless millennials that want everything for free.
>>
>>5735376
>implying millenials aren't blowing all their earnings on frivolous things like figures and that's why they want everything else for free
>>
>>5735022
Eh, I'm an 80sfag who owns a house with 11 years left on a 15-year mortgage and am married but don't have any kids, and have no college debt, so I have a huge amount of disposable income compared to where I was ten years ago.

I mean yeah, if you have kids you won't have as much fun money, but what kind of idiot has kids
>>
File: OPENYOURMIND.jpg (69 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
OPENYOURMIND.jpg
69 KB, 600x338
>>5735315
>Bill Hicks
>dead
>didn't become Alex Jones
>>
>>5734991
Soldier, their memory will live on.
>>
>>5735450
agent Hicks you mean
>>
>>5734802
huh... neat.
>>
>>5735315
Dennis Leary sucks a giant cock and you know it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.