[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McFarlene 1/18 Titanfall 2 mech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
i swear to god McF if this is just more statue shit
>>
>>5731287
>>
>>5731291
>>
>>5731287
easy pass
>>
>>5731287
If the mech is an acutal action figure, I can see it breaking
>>
Will wait for reviews. I hope they aren't as bad as Neca's Pacific Rim line in terms of durability.
>>
>>5731287
dosent look as good as the threezero one...
>>
>>5731685
>retail toy doesn't look as good as a high end figure not available in B*M stores that costs 3 times as much at least.

WOW REALLY?
>>
File: HmzR17w.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HmzR17w.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>5731692
>high end figure
>>
>>5731402
what mech?
>>
>>5731287
I don't even play the game, but this mech looks cool. Kinda reminds me of the District 9 suit. Not sure what's with the hate. If it fits Joe's, it'd be a great addition. Hope it has lots of articulation and sturdy joints or it will be a definite pass. It could look cool battling the AMP suit from Avatar.
>>
>>5731291
>>5731294
unf

pure sex

I will army build if they have enough articulation.
>>
How will the poor guy stand
>>
>>5731754
It's a mech, titanfall's pr team shot themselves in the foot with that stupid contention.
>>
>>5731845
assuming the figure on the very left is 7", the mech isn't in scale with GI Joes.
The pilot figure on the bottom is likely 2.5 or 3", so it's about 33% too short to fit in with GI Joes... if you're going strictly by scale.

It's pretty easy to make believe it's in scale with GI Joes by pretending it's just a battle robot.
>>
>>5731880
shrug, I'm just going by the OP's title saying 1/18th, which is joe scale I think..
>>
>>5731287
I hope these turn out good. I just want the Atlas Titan from the first game, Don't have the space or money for the Three Zero one and don't wanna deal with the Play Arts
>>
File: McFarlane-Titanfall-2.jpg (225 KB, 1400x900) Image search: [Google]
McFarlane-Titanfall-2.jpg
225 KB, 1400x900
according to this pic the pilot is 3" tall. it also looks like it wont be a statue, though considering the pose for the figures are exactly the same bar the titan's gun arm, I'm not so sure.
>>
>>5733075
So same size as the Play arts Atlas.
>>
>>5731287
That thing is going to have some serious balance issues.
>>
File: elites hinges.jpg (76 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
elites hinges.jpg
76 KB, 600x900
>>5733075
Yuo can actually see the little metal rods they're using to hold the articulated joints together.

As far as i can tell, the wrists are jointed and so is the front the "Face" of that mech.
... or it could just be McFarlane being McFarlane and just having really good paint jobs, considering the fact the outer shoulder, elbows, and knee don't have those metal rods.

Some other tell-tale signs that may be joints is the shoulder socket being a ball joint, the knees having joints.
It's just really hard to tell, given how McFarlane loves hiding joints.
>>
Looks like we will have 6 titans in the game, not sure about the factions though.

Scorch is a flame orientated Ogre, and Ion is a laser type Atlas.
>>
File: reduced-gallery-ntchardb-5.jpg (65 KB, 800x744) Image search: [Google]
reduced-gallery-ntchardb-5.jpg
65 KB, 800x744
>>5731287
I might have to start a 1/18 mech collection. Anyone own the 1/18 Lost Planet shit? How do these scale with those? And doesn't Acid Rain have a few mechs? Too bad Maschinen Krieger is that weird 1/20 scale.
>>
>>5734067
still shows up as preorder
>>
>>5733075
hmmm hopefully it has at least some articulation
>>
File: titanfall statueshit.jpg (51 KB, 634x361) Image search: [Google]
titanfall statueshit.jpg
51 KB, 634x361
So there's this video of McFarlane showing off the Titan figures and showing where they want to stick the articulation.

I think it's kinda scary that the soldier is shown having a Revoltech-type joint at his wrist but the shoulder and elbow are statueshit.
Hopefully that's just the mock ups and they continue to stick in more articulation
>>
>>5735964
whoops
Forgot the link to the video http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=14&itemid=26600
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.