[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT; Toys you need to get but just don't have the interest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: shdraki1.jpg (56 KB, 477x541) Image search: [Google]
shdraki1.jpg
56 KB, 477x541
ITT; Toys you need to get but just don't have the interest.

Pic related: I have the other Tiger and Bunny heroes, but Dragon Kid is my least favorite and worse, I'm running out of space for her stand on my anime shelf.
>>
>>5729279

Completionism is a disease. If you don't want it, don't buy it.
>>
>>5729279
She's a really neat figure though.

I have a similar problem, I can't bring myself to buy Golden Ryan because he was such a minor character, but he's the only one left that I need.
>>
>>5729279

how's that ninja looking guy with the giant shuriken? Only thing stopping me from grabbing him is all the sticker-like ads on him (I know that's the premise of the show)
>>
>>5729461

Pretty awesome. I think of all the TAB figures he's the one with the most accessories.
>>
File: 27122774071_56fab1ca16_h.jpg (398 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
27122774071_56fab1ca16_h.jpg
398 KB, 1600x1067
>>5729419
>completionism is a disease
I wish you were wrong but I really need to finish my robot damashii ANIME 0079 collection now.
>>
>>5729461
>>5729481
also he has the coveted metal bandai feet
>>
>>5729279
I'm in a similar boat except Golden Ryan is the only missing Tiger & Bunny character for me. I think I'm going to just not get him though. I have everyone else and Golden Ryan was too short lived and didn't leave much of an impression on me to make me want him enough to track him down.
>>
File: cobraarmy_original.jpg (282 KB, 1209x774) Image search: [Google]
cobraarmy_original.jpg
282 KB, 1209x774
>>5729536
>only buying one of each grunt suit
What a faggot.
It's like you're not even a fan of the series.

Real fans army build.
>>
>>5729279
>tfw my mindset for collecting shit is not "i need that", instead is "i want that"
feels good.
>>
>>5729439
Golden Ryan at least looks really great when doing his gravity pose.
>>
>>5729279
I have all of them but Fire Emblem.

I just can't bring myself to dump $50 for him, ever. I really liked the show, but his character just wasn't for me, and he was one of the least interesting characters on the show, but the rest of the line is so cheap...
>>
>>5729279
If they made street clothes I'd have bought her in a heart beat.
>>
>>5729419
This, honestly
>>
>>5730872
Good for you!
>>
>>5730872

Fire Emblem has plummeted in price iirc. Go check it out.

I had trouble with bringing myself to pay too much for him too (ugliest costume, black, gayly flamboyant... basically the epitome of what doesn't interest me) but finally picked one up when he hit 5k on manda some years back.

I also put off getting Ryan since he was such a last minute character. Ended up getting him together with helmetless Tiger from Surugaya, to qualify for the free domestic shipping.
>>
DCC Arkham City Clayface. the only piece I'm missing but have no idea where to put it
>>
>>5730448
Goddamnit anon if you compel my autism more I will be forced to have like 4 zakus and 4 gms and 12 doms to recreate the Gundam destroy ing all the doms in space.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.