[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter School Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Are there any good 1/12 school girl figures (preferably figma) with winter outfits, like coats and jackets and stuff?
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
>>5721860
This is a slow board anon, you don't need to do that.
>>
>>5721821
>>5721860
/toy/ is a slow board, someone will have your answer, maybe not now, but eventually. Maybe it would help if you posted in the related general as well
>>
>>5721860
>bumping on /toy/ when your thread is still on the front page

Yikes.
>>
>>5721881
was impatient, okay?
>>
The answer is a big fat nope.

Closest you may get are winter school uniforms, like with K On.

They also released some limited edition scarves and gloves. But nothing in the way of casual coldwear.
>>
>>5723493
ah man. Can you post a pic of the scarves and gloves?
>>
>>5723527
No, take a look for yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 550x800
There are three snow Miku figma at the moment, we get one a year. They are lovely.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 515x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 515x715
>>5723557
This one has skis and a snow board
>>
>>5723560
>>5723557
can you swap heads with them and say, Love live figmas?
>>
Didn't they do figmas of the Lucky Star girls in their winter uniforms?
>>
>>5723599
Anon, you can swap basically all figma heads between the figures, whether or not it will look good is entirely up to which figures are being switched.
Snow Miku would probably look fine with Maki's head, proportion wise, if a little weird because of color palette differences.
Also not really a "winter uniform" but they did release Santa cloaks and hats, which you could paint to look like a more neutral cloak.
I think your best option would be to preorder the new archetype body coming out in October and get some Picco Neemo clothes to go with it.
>>
Make your own clothes OP.
>>5712716
>>
>>5724159
They just have longer sleeves.
>>
>>5724206
Well, I'll see. Still have to wait for June 30th to get Maki anyway
>>
>>5724389
Shiiiit
is that when she's coming out?
I was hopping it'd be closer to the middle of the month.
>>
>>5724159
>>5724256
Also the proportions on the luck star character are different, since the style is a lot more squished.
And that's not even mentioning the terror that is the old fashion ball pegs.
>>
>>5724426
*Lucky
Goddammit.
>>
>>5721821
I'm sure there's a pico neemo doll with clothes like that. There's plenty of appropriate clothes that you could dress one up that way at least.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.