[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Figma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Could use some help here!
So i ordered a figma and it had a paint defect and i contacted good smile and they said they would send me a replacement but i have to give them my name address etcetera..
But i dont know where to send it.do i just send a reply email to them?
Sorry if it seems like a dumb question.
>>
>>5721330
Alan?
>>
>>5721330
send it to me and i'll send it to them for you
>>
Im talking about the info.
They asked me for my info and i dont know where to sent it.
Not the figure.
>>
>>5721941
dude just reply it back to the email they sent you, are you simple?
>>
>>5721330
Send it to your local figma replacement center. Every city has one.

btw, are you new to planet Earth?
>>
>>5721941
You are too retarded to be doing this.
>>
File: 1426192430475.jpg (26 KB, 285x266) Image search: [Google]
1426192430475.jpg
26 KB, 285x266
>>5721330
Are you high or just dumb?
>>
I didnt know if they read reply emails
Lots of company dont i thought there would be a link to their website or something.
>>
>>5722381
If it doesn't say "DON'T REPLY" anywhere in the email, chances are their customer service will respond to replies.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.