[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was is this figure to pose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 561x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 561x960
How was is this figure to pose?
>>
>>5715797
Pretty great. There's nothing really in the way of his joints to limit his poseability, maybe just a little limited on his ankle rockers, but they seem fine to me.
>>
>>5715797
A downward hinged wrist would have been nice but otherwise he's dope
>>
>>5715797
Dont listen to these delusional hasbrofags. Its terrible I returned it hours after I bought it. I honestly dont understand why you people settle for such shit.
>>
>>5718712

> returned a TOY after playing with it because its not as good as he thought

kek, what a fucking autist.
>>
>>5719121
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>5719121
Just imagine the poor clerk at Toys R Us that had to deal with this flabbergasted autist.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 625x946) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 625x946
Like this
>>
>>5718712
Translation
>Go buy some figma schoolgirls and figuarts bugmen even though you have no connection or desire to view the source material,
>>
>>5727950
Yes that's exactly what I meant.
>>
>>5715797
I got mine fighting Deadpool on the shelf, If my phone wasn't shit I'd post a picture.

He is in a mid air round house kick while Deadpool is distracted by finding a penny on the floor.
>>
File: IMG_20160426_215040.jpg (1 MB, 2340x3357) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_215040.jpg
1 MB, 2340x3357
i like it
>>
>>5715797
I like him but that sword is shite. You should try and replace it with anything. Like a toothpick, a toothpick would be better than that K-Mart level lightsaber. God I hate that thing...
>>
Great articulation. Especially compared to the god-awful original ML figure Toy Biz came out with
>>
File: ultimate_spider-man_taskmaster.png (959 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_spider-man_taskmaster.png
959 KB, 1280x720
>>5730924
The laser sword is from the show but yeah, they could have added the normal sword as well.
>>
>>5730924
>that sword is shite
this
also sucks we dont get his classic costume
>>
>>5718712
Greg??
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.