[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1021600.jpg (232 KB, 938x528) Image search: [Google]
1021600.jpg
232 KB, 938x528
My boyfriend is a huge comic book geek , he loves marvel and DC. Hes birthday is in two weeks , What do you think i could give him ? please if you are going to post something put the link
>>
AIDS
>>
This is too vague a question

What characters does he like?
Does he like action figures or paraphernalia?
What's your budget?
>>
my max budget is 100. He likes Batman , Iron man , Dead pool , Spider man , Black panther and etc
>>
It completely depends on what he has.
Does he have Marvel Legends/The DC equivalent, or some other articulated figures?
Does he have a lot of statues, like Bishoujo etc?
Does... he have Funko Pops?
If the answer is the third option then walk into any comic shop, approach the full-wall display of Pops, close your eyes and whatever your hand touches, get him that.
You'll know he appreciates it if he describes it as "epic", "geeky", "super nerdy" or a combination of the previous examples.
>>
>>5713110
what era? Like more modern? 90's? 80's?
>>
My vote is for a figure from Hot Toys... but those can get pricey quick. Like $200+ a figure. They sure are beautiful though.
>>
>helping normies
>>
>>5713090
Wine, and lingerie.
>>
>>5713142
I know i want Ray's hot toy
>>
Suck his dick while dressed as batman.
>>
>>5713090
Dress as Deadpool. Fuck him in the ass.
>>
Just give him sex. Maybe buy superman condoms for him.
>>
How about some thought and care into learning what he likes and wants instead of asking some strangers why not just ask him for a list of a few things... Chances are he's had his eye on something that he wants but won't buy for himself
>>
File: For him.jpg (71 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
For him.jpg
71 KB, 640x960
Dress up as Bane and let him put it in your butt.
>>
>>5713090
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>5713090
Just give him $100, it'd be about as thoughtful as any gift you got him based on our suggestions.
>>
>>5713223
This isn't /b/ you dumb cunt.
>>
>>5713229
Damn straight
>>
OP obviously can't make up her mind. Just ask him already
>>
>>5713090
this >>5713104
or you can get him a few TPBs, like DC Crisis on Infinite Earths or Marvel Secret War. That'll cover just about everything if you dont know for sure what he likes.

also this >>5713208
>>
Oh ok here is an idea, get some kinda superheo merch that is small or something and hide it in your cleavage or pants and he has to get his present with his mouth. No hands. Idk something like a superman watch, or something.
>>
>>5713252
that's the sexiest idea I've heard in my life
>>
>>5713263
I knoe right? My fiancee has huge tits and she did that to me. Shit was cash.
>>
File: MUH DICK.png (1 MB, 1563x1080) Image search: [Google]
MUH DICK.png
1 MB, 1563x1080
>>
>tell bf you have a b-day surprise when he gets home
>he arrives and you've invited your hot friend over for a threesome
>you tell him you're going to get started on her
>dig in them fingers
>oh what's this?
>pull a spider-man toy out of her pussy
>>
>>5713252
Also check out the website thinkgeek. That have all kinds of shit.
>>
>>5713208
>ain't I too big?
>for you
>>
>>5713277
10/10
>>
>>5713277
That smell will never come off
>>
>>5713288
Yeah but thats like the only downside. The rest are positives.
>>
>>5713208
>not bald
>>
>>5713288
Yeah it will. It always does. Ass leaves a longer lasting smell, but it goes away too.
>>
>>5713288
By your logic, women will forever smell like pussy because they masturbate
>>
>>5713090
>loves Marvel AND DC

shit taste
>>
Leave a box in the bedroom purple wrapping paper with a bright green bow. Inside is a batman costume, the card in the box should read catch me batman! In red lipstick with XOXOHAHAHAHA. When he dresses up show up. You are in full joker costume. When he catches you you punch his face and kick his balls. Really fucking hard punch bite scratch anything. Until he snaps and beats you the fuck up. I mean a man's punch in your face you can feel ever excruciating hit. Then he will rape you. As you get off the floor bleeding you present him with an Amazon gift card and you tell him to buy anything he wants and that you love him.
Buying things for people is super subjective. Unless he is dropping hints for exactly the right thing, you might as well but him a lootcrate and have them get it completely wrong.
>>
A blowjob, dumbfuck
>>
>>5713225
Seriously, this. I mean, it depends on how much of a geek/collector/manchild he is, but you might as well just give him fiddy bucks and some extra tlc as opposed to getting the "wrong" gift.
>>
>only having sex on special occasions, not multiple times a week
>>
>>5713223
She's not fishing for attention because she's a woman. So this isn't relevant.
>>
>>5715131
but I don't know how to browse Imagefap, she needs to provide me with tits so I don't have to put in any effort!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.