[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /toy/, look at your collection and tell me what your Hero:Villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hey /toy/, look at your collection and tell me what your Hero:Villain ratio is. Do you have a little or exponentially more than the other? Do you wish to even it out, or leave it as it is? Who do you think would win a fight if they could?

Crapfully yours,
OP Buttz
>>
File: P1160511.jpg (551 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1160511.jpg
551 KB, 1200x1600
Is Venom Snake a bad guy, or did he really do nothing wrong?
>>
Just looking at my collection now I noticed I don't really have any villains.

What I DO have are 11 figures that have switched sides at least once.

Rex was the villain mecha in mgs1 but the hero mecha in mgs4. Big boss began as a hero, but became the villain, then died a hero. Milia 639 began as an enemy ace but defected. Brera was a villain in macross frontier but also switched. Gally was also a villain for a while. Eva-01 kinda works two jobs as well. Guld tried to kill the protagonist but changed his mind. Sahelanthropus changed sides. Nono was briefly branded a villain/traitor. Testsuo was villain-ish in the end but a victim most of the time.

>>5710381
I was just wondering that myself.
>>
>Do you have a little or exponentially more than the other?
Heroes outnumber villains at least 3 to 1. And a large percentage of the baddies are mooks.
>Do you wish to even it out, or leave it as it is?
I'm not gonna buy more just to even things out.
>Who do you think would win a fight if they could?
Heroes, easy.
>>
Probably about even, maybe even tilting towards villains as far as cheaper toys go(Transformers, superhero stuff, but once you hit higher end stuff it hugely tilts towards heroes.Hot Toys, Chogokin, and the like.
>>
I have a lot more villains specifically transformers just because you don't want the good guys to steamroll the bad guys all the time.. it's the law of tv shows
>>
I have a rather small collection atm due to just getting back into the hobby, but right now definitely more 'good' characters that haven't been chopped up as WIP customs. However, a few others are in the 'not sure if evil' category:

-Neca 1954 Godzilla: antagonist in his debut but protagonist in his long career.
-Neca Deacon: killed the Last Engineer by chest-bursting, but Prometheus left us wondering what it'll be like (or for that fucking matter what it even IS in relation to Xenos), discounting the Fire and Stone comics.
-Fraulein and Revo Mini Rei Ayanami's: depending on which series in the franchise you follow (including Shinji Ikari Raising Project) she can be a villain or a heroine,
-TLW and JW Allosaurus's: not evil, just a croc-brained predatory animal.
-TLW Thrasher T-Rex: supposed to be the mother Rex, so she's killed many but was just in mama-bear mode.
>>
>>5710376
>Hero:Villain ratio
3:2 aproximately
>>
>>5710376

Yeah I do have a lot of heroes than villains. Some of them were hand me downs.

Here's a list:

MOTU200X Skeletor
CW Cyclonus
FOC Soundwave
CW Menasor
PBH Predaking
Figma Kamen Rider Wrath
Figma Devil Homura (does she count?)
>>
I have way more villains than heroes. Part of it is because a major part of my collection is MOTUC and that is unquestionably a line where villains are the main attraction. Skeletor's crew, the Horde, Snake Men... Meanwhile the heroes are a cool core roster with a bunch of lame ones on the outside ranks like Hydron or Bow.

I would collect more anime figures if they put some evenhanded focus on villains, but that's just Japan for you. Figma HXH came out and you get Killua, Gon, Kurapika... and no Hisoka. No Chrollo. Nothing. Megahouse puts out One Piece VAH, and you get zero true villains despite having, what, 10 releases announced already?
>>
>Who do you think would win a fight if they could?
Do they come to Toy Story life or full powers and abilities life?
Is there mass shifting or do they remain the size they are?
>>
>>5714676
your house, your rules
>>
More decepticons than autobots by far, decepticons are few inbetween where as autobots are a dime a dozen
>>
Way more villains, I have over 30 Megatrons alone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.