[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You knoe who need figuarts to, once the certain Metal Heroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
You knoe who need figuarts to, once the certain Metal Heroes are released to get the VR Troopers, complete the "90s Toku Team"?
>>
>>5709574

Eh, nobody gives a fuck about VR Troopers seeing their show never aired on Fox Kids like the others.
>>
>>5710795
I give a fuck, you fucking queer
>>
As unlikely as it would be, I would love a Figuart or two of these. Especially the villain monsters, and the big orc/ogre guy.
>>
File: 624081-frye.jpg (17 KB, 257x406) Image search: [Google]
624081-frye.jpg
17 KB, 257x406
u knoe
>>
>>5709574
>VR Troopers
>amrikids never experiencied Metalder and Spielvan.
sad.
>>
>>5710795

I used to watch it on Fox, but it was syndicated and didn't air within the typical Fox Kids block so I had to get up at like 4 am to do it. Plus the episodes would air out of order and sometimes on Saturdays they would choose to air an infomercial in that programming block instead.

But if I wanted to see it, Biker Mice From Mars, Darkstalkers, etc. I had to be awake before the sun.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.