[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proxy/Middleman Services
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Yokatta.png (19 KB, 400x100) Image search: [Google]
Yokatta.png
19 KB, 400x100
So I fell out of the loop for awhile, which shipping services have gone to shit and which ones are still doing good work?
>>
Heard Yokatta was inactive by many.

Im using rider proxy, and nippon yasan is always up to date, and don't run out of stock that easily
>>
Different anon here. I was looking at Proxy Rabbit - how are they?
>>
I use nippon yasan for preordering webshop stuff.

Never really bothered with proxies for much else, there are bunch of mostly automated yja middleman services, I dont remember which ones are the better ones.
>>
>>5709090
>Proxy Rabbit
They're ok, /a/ used to recommend them before they changed name.
I use zenmarket for shit from the nip amazon, fees are fair.
>>
>>5712130

Lots of stuff on amazon japan ships international by default now, just a FYI.

Tick the "amazon global" box when you search for shit on amazon jp and it'll show stuff that ships international.
>>
I use FromJapan . Used them for over a year and never have had a problem with them. If you use y auctions its automated but if you are shopping through other sites they will purchase for you.
>>
It's been like what, two years now?

Rip in piece yokatta
>>
I like Buyee/Tenso, since it seems like the only one that doesn't want you to make deposits before buying stuff.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.