[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AGP Monster Hunter: Gore Magala Girl What the fuck? Where did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: FIGURE-019528.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-019528.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
AGP Monster Hunter: Gore Magala Girl

What the fuck? Where did this come from? That umbrella is too cute. Talk me out of it, please.
>>
it's like 120 bucks and the AGP line is pretty much exclusive "meh" or below quality-wise

One of the worst offenders, but still. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdmV-OEnWtE
>>
>>5707945
I fucking love that review, he absolutely wails on it.

AGP figures are overpriced garbage, Bandai is taking the piss out of boatslut fans.
>>
>>5707943
You can't even tell from the figure that it was designed by Fumikane.
>>
>>5707945
Unrelated but his 3zero Shepherd review is fucking gold too

https://youtu.be/JZuQrfpKcWE
>>
I know the AGP boatgirls have very shoddy quality control, but how could I possibly skip this? She looks so awesome! I guess I'll wait for reviews, but I somehow doubt she'll bargain bin, MonHun stuff gets swallowed up fast!
>>
>>5708012
>i somehow doubt she'll bargain bin
>AGP
>not P-Bandai
are you retarded or just good at pretending
>>
>>5707943
Considering that all the Monster Hunter Revos go for twice their original asking price, I think your worst case scenario is to pick it up and then have to sell it to some less-knowledgeable Monster Hunter fan later on down the road.
>>
>>5707945
why does he talk like that?
>>
Up on Amiami (10,890¥), HLJ(11,400¥) and Nippon Yasan (9,480¥). Holy shit it's fucking expensive. But what're you expecting, it's an AGP.

Would probably still buy from Amiami with around <2k shipping + bias. NY will probably charge somewhere around 3k shipping and recent horror stories about NY have been putting me off.
>>
>>5708160
It's not going to sell out any time soon. I'll see if it pops up on Hoobysearch. They've been beating amiami's prices by quite a bit lately. Got the last couple Assault Lily dolls for a good 1k less there.
>>
>>5708160
>recent horror stories about YN
Oh? I haven't heard anything, are they going the way of Yokatta?
>>
>>5707976
the absolute madman, everything he touches turns to gold
>>
>>5707943
Literally Black Gold Saw + Kuroyukihime.
>>
>>5708449
Where the fuck is the midriff then?
>>
>>5708178
Honestly I kind of forgot the absolute details, but it had something to do with cancelling preorders and delaying shipping by a month on certain orders or something.
>>
>>5707943
I ordered it. Screw these other guys, AGP has gotten better recently.
>>
>>5708484
Yeah after seeing Musashi I feel a lot more confident preordering it.
>>
>>5708153
That's just how he talks like I guess.
>>
>>5707981
So was the alternate head really gone?

>That slow mo
Ouch.

Damn he's really pissed in this one.
>>
Really hoping this thing does well, I'd like to see what other monsters they'd make into cute anime girls.
>>
>>5707945
How well does these things sell? I might want to wait for a review, but don't want to risk latecomer tax to an already brutally overpriced figure
>>
>>5712553
Most AGPs dont sell out and some will get pretty good discounts as the stores try to get rid of them.
>>
>>5707943
This is really cool looking but $120 plus shipping? No thanks.
>>
>>5712951
>Expecting to pay full price
What shit hole are you buying things from?
Most places discount the item a little.
>>
>>5712975
>discount
I think he is stating the price after conversion. Where I lived, it's 120 (local currency)from amiami
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.