[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey ash we have a bunch of extra parts in the warehouse,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
"Hey ash we have a bunch of extra parts in the warehouse, what should we do with them?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of this."
>>
Well, it looks a lot more pleasing than machinegun+hooker legs.
>>
File: tipping servos activated.png (2 MB, 800x1338) Image search: [Google]
tipping servos activated.png
2 MB, 800x1338
>>5707249
so happy I got a little band of his earlier robots and stopped

nothing more needed, really
>>
File: 1442338641299.gif (2 MB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
1442338641299.gif
2 MB, 220x160
>>5707271
what could be more pleasing that a machine gun and a pair of hooker legs?
>>
as a complete casual in buying and liking his stuff, what robots is he made from?
I think the only part i recognize is from that zaku he made.

I like this frankenstein, btw.
>>
>>5707330

There's actually zero recycled parts in that sculpt, it just looks like it could have been made from recycled parts because Ashley Wood is out of ideas so his shit gets more and more samey over time.
>>
>>5707330

I'm in the same boat and I think it looks cool. I can't afford it but I look forward to seeing when others get it.
>>
>>5707364

(other than obviously the head which came severed with some TKs already, even though this can't be literally the exact same mold since it didn't have any way to connect to the neck I'm sure it's made to be as identical as possible)
>>
Wtf is with this flesh is fukd flavor text? Any backstory to these things? Newb here, don't know shit
>>
>>5707249
are all his text always jibberish?
>>
File: 1462040022408.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462040022408.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
>>5707249
WITH A KISS SHE WHISPERED
ALL FLESH IS FUK'D
CORRUPTED
NOW LIVE
REVENGE MADE EASY
>>
>>5708455
It's ash, therefore it's just cryptic autismo text. Even he's not sure what it means, just part of the normalization of pedophilia narrative
>>
File: ARCHER-TK.jpg (25 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
ARCHER-TK.jpg
25 KB, 500x265
>>5708455
Robots want to kill humans, humans respond by making retarded, expendable asian clones sponsored by clothing companies. Robots then counter with robotic recreations with their own fashion line. Somehow, the asian clones are losing.

There's also a galactic cat-shaped popstar and the series' own Popbot, plus some blind Cowboy and a demon hand puppet involved, but they barely do anything involving the Mortis and Tomorrow Kings/Queens.
>>
>>5708539
>just part of the normalization of pedophilia narrative

I feel like I'm missing something ...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.