[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought pic related along with unit 00, 02, 03 and 04 Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Just bought pic related along with unit 00, 02, 03 and 04
Great figures, but the hands are a pain in the ass to change, and I'm afraid to break them

Any tips?
>>
Buy something that's not a decade old?
>>
>>5706781
Twist the hands on instead of forcing them.
>>
>>5707111
this. I have eva-01 and its fucking impossible to put his hands on without twisting them on
>>
>>5707111
They won't break?

>>5707011
Don't give a fuck, they were great for the price
>>
>>5707226
they won't break
>>
>>5707226
>Don't give a fuck
Well then don't bitch about the hands being a pain in the ass to change, fucktard.
>>
>>5706781
Top left corner is holding the Karasawa MK1 gun?!
>>
>>5707294
Well I never asked for your opinion in the first place

So go back to your mom's basement, autist
>>
related question:
do you think the eva in OP's pic would look like shit with my collection?
I don't have any of the old ones, only EVA EVO and subsequent models, but the blue unit 00 was never made as a modern revo, and I'm afraid that it would look out of place among the new ones
>>
>>5707503
OP here, don't know about the scale but 00 looks great

Does the Evas from revoltech are all at the same size ? I'm kinda of a noob and I'm planning to get a 01 but there's so many of them
>>
File: IMG_3836.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3836.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2880
>>5706781
Good taste. I love these figures. Shame that theres no blue unit 0 in the style of the new movie edition figures.

>>5707111
what they said. I heard that you can warm up the plastic in warm water and itll go on the pegs a lot easier.
>>
>>5707559
Honestly I'm not a big fan of the rebuild evas, especially Eva 02

Great collection btw
>>
>>5707334
>Well I never asked for your opinion
You did when you made this thread, you colossal retard.
>>
>>5707559
>That MP eva shelf
Ballin' outta control, I need more of those things.
>>
>>5707652
For serious answers

You fucking piece of shit
>>
File: evas.jpg (2 MB, 3205x2403) Image search: [Google]
evas.jpg
2 MB, 3205x2403
It's nice to have an eva thread every now and then, it's my favourite collection and I never get a chance to discuss it. Here's my collection, the eva popcorn bucket thing didn't make it in the pic, being on another shelf. Sorry for the shit resolution.
The 08's are probably my favourite, despite being from rebuild
The 04's are the ones that really make me feel good about my collection, I was lucky enough to casually find both of them while in Japan, the regular one was especially a steal, found it sealed under a pile of boxes in the used section, and it was only 2400 yen
>>5707559
nice collection anon, I had never even seen the MP eva with the ravaged unit 02.
Is it true that the reissued MP eva is taller than the old ones? I heard they had made it in scale with the new figures

>>5707529
after the 100th (unit 01 with angel parts) they got a couple centimetres taller and a bit lankier
>>
>>5707938
Nice display anon
>>
>>5707303
Apparently nobody played armored core 2
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.