[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MP Exhaust improvements help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: mp-23_1410198275.jpg (69 KB, 844x633) Image search: [Google]
mp-23_1410198275.jpg
69 KB, 844x633
ok, so, what decal sheets are there for this guy? and how about a matrix he can hold appropriately and put inside his chest? it'd have to be a small matrix probably, and if it's decepticon-y looking, even better.

I do not really wish to have to remove paint, or risk stickers becoming worn from play/transformation.
>>
anyone?
>>
File: 1441643980028.gif (139 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1441643980028.gif
139 KB, 400x225
>>5706276
Shoulda asked in the tf general m8, but I'll be nice though I have limited knowledge.

>decals
People rave on about that reprolabels, they seem to be the go-to, but...they're stickers, guess most people prefer them as they don't need additional paint unlike rub transfers or water slides which NEED top coat or else they'll come off even easier than a sticker.

As for a matrix, ok first of all his chest can't hold that, certainly not the one from mp-10 (which he is scaled somewhat towards), if you want smaller you'll need to make it yourself.

I know you mentioned you don't want to risk sticker damage, though unless you're some kid who's playing make believe I'm pretty sure a full stickered up exhaust would have enough safe spaces to put your fingers on
>>
The KO makers should do one with the original paint scheme.
>>
>>5706538
Thought there were some stickers aside from toyhax crap that would give him the sponsors he needs.

Thought he could fit one in, briefly, though I don't really expect him to be able to carry it without mods, but maybe the movie pointy maguffic if primusship will fit?

>>5706957
Thought they did.
>>
>>5706276
Why the hell would it need a Matrix?
>>
>>5707005

I'm pretty sure they have only released him with the red paint in squared pattern like Takara officially released. I want the Phillip Morris triangle.
>>
>>5707005
The stickers do exist but I only know the name "repro labels", maybe one of the chink facebook groups like HK-TF would be able to better help you out, some of them speak english.

I seen pics of him looking like the official race car, well close to it.

>>5708629
We all want that triangle, not happening because legal reasons
>>
TFSource received the triangle ones and repainted them before sending them to the buyers. Maybe a few triangle ones still exist somewhere.
>>
>>5707078
For shits and giggles, why not have a decepticon steal it and stow it inside his chest publicly before he starts to forge a name for himself?
>>
>>5708755
Take it you didnt watch the G1 series where scourge did this and got fucked up
>>
>>5708773
>thinking the reeduners on this shit board actually watch the 80s toon
>>
>>5708704

Yeah, I'm sure the KO makers are very concerned about legalities.
>>
>>5708773
G1 died in 86, that must have been go bots.
>>
File: HTB1FsRmJpXXXXbSXVXXq6xXFXXXS.jpg (109 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
HTB1FsRmJpXXXXbSXVXXq6xXFXXXS.jpg
109 KB, 1000x670
Reprolabels never made a sheet (due to the cigarette thing), but Eness made a decal sheet. They're pretty decent.

I don't know if they have an official store in the West, but you can find them on eBay.
>>
File: SMOKEY_bandit.jpg (147 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
SMOKEY_bandit.jpg
147 KB, 600x800
Everyone should own MP Exhaust, legit or KO version.

He's that damn nice.
>>
>>5710926
Are they durable or some more model like decals?
>>
Is there a place to store the handpistol in alt mode or robot mode that is NOT his hands?
>>
>>5716868

Plugs into the roof. The sad thing about MPs now is that they ignored the awesome collapsing gun Optimus started with and said 'fuck it, Diaclones couldn't hide their weapons so our MPs won't either.' Sad after so many CHUGs did it well.
>>
File: img_0047-e1412545129159.jpg (464 KB, 2411x1242) Image search: [Google]
img_0047-e1412545129159.jpg
464 KB, 2411x1242
>>5716868
>>5716883

Doesn't it plug into the underside and become an exhaust?
>>
>>5716896

Yes, Wheeljack/Exhaust, Bumblebee, Ironhide/Ratchet, Tracks and Ultra Magnus have all had gun hiding capabilities. Not really sure if Magnus counts since you can still see it (fits in the middle of the top deck of the trailer).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.