[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is going to be a Gentinel Web Store exclusive and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: CjxD_bSUoAImBkf.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CjxD_bSUoAImBkf.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
So this is going to be a Gentinel Web Store exclusive and I have no idea how to preorder it. If I muddle through their moonrunes checkout would they ship it to the US? If not, what's a good middleman service for this?
>>
You probably need a middle man. Even if you could get through the checkout process, Japan has a different address structure than the reat of the world, so I donmt think you could even finish the checkout process.

I don't even know a good middleman anymore, all mine closed or went to crap.

I'm sure it would be on Mandy same day though.
>>
>>5704785
Sorry to be a dumbass but I'm not finding anything on this guy online, only the regular classic and EXE figures. Is this the only other limited edition actually shown so far?
>>
>>5704785
https://treasure-japan.com/shopping.html
used a couple times.pretty good
>>
>>5704828
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2016/05/web-exclusive-saito-style-rockmanexe.html

Preorders go up tomorrow.

>>5704848
This looks like it'll work well. Many thanks.
>>
>>5704795
I'm pretty sure nipponyasan.com will middleman it
>>
File: Cj1NbFyUYAAm-Rh.jpg (49 KB, 600x841) Image search: [Google]
Cj1NbFyUYAAm-Rh.jpg
49 KB, 600x841
Okay, a bit of an update for those interested: Gentinel Online Shop actually has an english version of their site, and they do accept US addresses. They also have an optional newsletter you can subscribe to under your profile settings, which I assume gets sent out whenever a new preorder goes up.

Also, new pics. He's coming with a serious face.
>>
File: Cj1LIwuUgAEIl43.jpg (60 KB, 599x318) Image search: [Google]
Cj1LIwuUgAEIl43.jpg
60 KB, 599x318
>>
File: gentinel.net.jpg (129 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
gentinel.net.jpg
129 KB, 515x515
And he's live.

http://gentinel.net/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/4-Inch-inel-Mega-Man-NT-Warrior:-Site-Style/p/GEN-EN-005
>>
Why is this figure coming out now and what's up with the variation from the standard version of Mega Man NT?
>>
>>5705838
3000 flat ems
fucking fantastic
oh well I'm a chump
>>
>>5705853
Did you have to pay upon order or is there a "pay later" option?
>>
>>5705846
Do you not know what Hub Style is?
>>
>>5705853
>>5706001
Curious about this too, really has me tempted.
>>
Damn that looks horrible, color looks way off from hub style.
>>
>>5706160
They should have used clear parts instead. This just looks like someone vomited all over .Exe.
>>
>>5706148

http://gentinel.net/en/faq#faq1

>- When will my order be charged? Why is my order in "pending" status?
>Products will be charged as soon as they are shippable. Until then, your order will remain in pending status.
>>
Why is he green?
>>
>>5704785
Jesus the pixels looks terrible compared to the rockin ver.
>>
>>5704785
>HUB Style
>Someone finally remembers Battle Network
I could actually weep for joy.
>>
File: KhWPaDy.jpg (115 KB, 702x559) Image search: [Google]
KhWPaDy.jpg
115 KB, 702x559
>>5708050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO0IiyqJuic
It wasn't actually green in-game for whatever reason, but it's how Hub Style looked like in the promo art and manga.

>>5708058
True, but the giant metal flakes in the Rockin version didn't make the weak plastic any stronger. Mine bisected with very little pressure applied to move it.

On a related note, I might as well shill the joint replacements I made on Shapeways. Some sanding and a bit of model paint are necessary, but it's the best fix available without going through the trouble of casting the originals.
>>
>>5708410
Bah, forgot the link.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/hotshotspartsandaccessories
>>
File: mmbn2_14.jpg (40 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
mmbn2_14.jpg
40 KB, 422x600
Definitely seems to pale in comparison to the official artwork.

But maybe that's due to the lighting? Or the fact that they can't really make him all glowy with teeny tiny LEDs?

Some circular data stream accessories would've been nice to have....
>>
File: 16-SmashingGoodTime019.png (13 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
16-SmashingGoodTime019.png
13 KB, 480x320
>>5707870
Thanks. Oddly I hadn't thought to check the FAQ despite this being the first time using the store.
>>
>>5704785
>make a Megaman toy
>make it the wrong color

This line is DOA.
>>
>>5708453
are you an idiot?
there's already the default coloured one
>>
>>5708410
why are there 5 Megmans?
>>
>>5708467
>holographic stickers or green electroplating on the stripes
Yeah, either of those would have been worlds better than what they've done. Despite how it looks, I hope sales are decent enough for them to make other forms/characters.
>>
when does it ship?
>>
>>5708504
Some point in September.
>>
>>5708410
Thank god all 3 of my rockin are still in perfect conditions.
>>
>>5708410
>>5708441
Christ this is Hub style? Looks like a poorly done Wood one.
>>
>>5708441
>>5708687
It should be glowing or reflect some light kind of way.
>>
>>5704785
Is it the lighting that makes it look bad or does it actually look like that?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.