[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any bootleg experts here? I just want to know if these are original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (419 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419 KB, 2048x1152
Any bootleg experts here? I just want to know if these are original or fake. The seller doesn't have the boxes anymore because he just bought it in ebay. There are spideys and ironman PAKS bootlegs out there so i just want to make sure that they are not fake. Hope someone can help
>>
>>5702794
Almost impossible to tell without handling them.

And honestly, save your money for something else. What you're probably going to be paying for those could get you a Hot Toys Cap, Spidey or Iron Man of your choice.
>>
>>5702794
Legit PAKS already feel like bootlegs to begin with.
>>
Play with the figures a bit and tell us any detail or small thing you find suspicious

>Paint is weird
>Loose joints
>etc.
>>
>>5702796
160$ for the 3 and he will throw in a Black Widow as well. What I like with PAKs is they are playable and can do a lot of poses.

>>5702802
That's the problem. I dont want to waste my effort going for 2 hours drive to check it and find out that it is bootleg. :/
>>
>>5702794
this things look like bionicles trying to be more edgy.
>>
>>5702816
>Playable and can do a lot of poses

Have you ever owned any other form of action figure? Because PAKs are fucking bricks.
>>
>>5702800
well memed my friend xD
>>
>>5702879
It's not meme dude, it's nearly impossible to tell the bootlegs apart if you put them next to the official product. That should tell you a lot about PAK quality

>>5702816
>they are playable and can do a lot of poses
Ever heard the term "action figure"? It's not something Squeenix invented you knoe
>>
>>5702794
These are bootlegs. The paint says it all. Especially that spider man. Looks really cheap and haphazardly applied. Sorry anon, you didn't do the research before buying them and paid the price for it.

None of them are metallic like they should be. The plastics are cheap. With the spider man hands, one can see light going through the plastic. If it was real they would be painted metallic red and what not. All the toys look like the plastic was molded in the respected colour but no paint applied.
>>
>>5702967
Whoops. Stupid of me. You didn't. At least at that time of your post, you didn't.

Either way these are knock offs, OP
>>
>>5702967
I didnt buy it yet. He just sended me this picture and he told me that he bought it on ebay without boxes. Good thing I asked here, i have a feeling that it is certainly a KO fig. Thanks anon
>>
File: 368311.png (210 KB, 555x370) Image search: [Google]
368311.png
210 KB, 555x370
>>5702946
>It's not meme dude, it's nearly impossible to tell the bootlegs apart if you put them next to the official product. That should tell you a lot about PAK quality

You're pretending that it has nothing to do with the quality of bootlegs. PAK bootlegs are known for their good quality, not vice versa. Theres even a rumor going around that PAK Bootlegs are, in fact, not actual bootlegs but blackware, look it up.

Also, there are a few very prominent and beloved SHF bootlegs going around. the whole avengers squad to be more specific. Does that mean that SHF sucks now too?
>>
>>5702993
Well, now you can get this instead.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1037489907&ref=list
>>
>>5702794
OP those are ugly as fuck, I say get better taste then think about buying something.
>>
>>5703078
i dunno, iron mans mold looks busy but ok.

The other two, yeah, to each his own i guess
>>
>>5703065
>going around
what, are they on a traveling tour, with stops at every city? :^)
>>
I just wanna know where I can find a Dissidia Cloud KO to turn 'em into a Zack.
>>
>>5703217
Probably Aliexpress or Ebay would be your best bet.
>>
>>5702967
>The paint says it all. Especially that spider man. Looks really cheap and haphazardly applied.

So kinda like the real ones then.
>>
>>5702844
This.

Hell, most 1/6 are.
>>
>>5703065
>he doesn't think PAK sucks
how very pleb of you
>>
>>5703332
This is true actually. I agree with you but with the star wars line of PAKs. They are indistinguishable and the venom. Fuck all of them. But these...these look like Mexican bootlegs.
>>
>>5703405
>yeah PAKs suck except the ones that i own!

>>5703363
And that mindset, anon, is what makes it a meme.
>>
>>5702794
>PAKS
unlike SH figuart and Figmas, there's no real confirmation of PAK bootleg. You can place both of them side by side and they will look the same. The difference in price is how these PAK got out of the Factory. workers stole them and sell them. Its one of the other reasons why most of them don't have the box , etc.
>>
>>5702816

So in other words they meat the base requirements of a figure...
>>
>>5703588
Yeah, I think most PAK "bootlegs" are just factory rejects.
>>
File: unknown.png (241 KB, 542x410) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
241 KB, 542x410
dude....what the fuck PAK?
>>
>>5703457
I don't own any PAKS
>>
>>5702794
overdesigned pieces of shit
>>
>>5702794
Thank god Square Enix is not in charge of modern designs for canon Marvel or anything besides Final Fantasy that they get their disgusting hands on. These toys are fucking horrendous.
>>
>>5712583
>$150
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.