[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After Hasbro discontinued their successful run of classic My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o7gljupC1R1r07qvco1_1280.jpg (952 KB, 1241x687) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7gljupC1R1r07qvco1_1280.jpg
952 KB, 1241x687
After Hasbro discontinued their successful run of classic My Little Pony toys in 1991,Tyco, under their Playtime Products affiliate, tried to fill the void left on the shelves in ‘92 with the very briefly lived Little Miss Dinosaur. I can find very little information about them and it is possible they were only available in Europe. It is a shame they were so unpopular, and that I have only very recently learned of their brief existence because they are nearly impossible to find. The price I’d pay to have that grotesque blue brontosaurus with her dead-eyed gaze and garish makeup on my shelf. If anyone has one of these toys, please share photos!
>>
Terrifying
>>
>>5701579
Freakin hilarious faces and grandma buoffant.
I'm guessing they're really expensive if they show up, due to the rarity..
>>
>>5701579
I can tell Shortbread and Giggles are "special"
>>
There's one on eBay for $300, with 10 people watching, lmfao. I bet it's bronies willing to shill out mad fuckbucks for a piece of MLP history.
>>
>>5701726
Bronies hate older MLP series, dummy. It's still only women who are into it.

Bronies only care about the ongoing series.
>>
>>5701729
Oh, thank you for enlightening me /mlp/. Please return to your stable.
>>
File: 017.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1600
>>5701579
Dude what the fuck.
>all those fatass hamplaned bodies
>and acidic color-hair
This is like TUMBLR-THE TOY.
Did they predicted what is gonna happen?
>>
>>5701729
>Bronies hate older MLP series, dummy
>>5701726
He's right.
Bronies into MLP because it shows sexy/cute chick-voice girls that are horses. So they can imagine themselves fucking a horse with a little girls voice.

They have little to no interest in that old light-hearted children show/toys.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ijnzR2zW1rubjhto1_1280.png (427 KB, 1280x909) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ijnzR2zW1rubjhto1_1280.png
427 KB, 1280x909
>>5701763
oh shit there is already cringy tumblr fanart of that
>>
>>5701782
>That dino smoking two cigs at once

Are you kidding? This is great.
>>
File: shoveitalltheway.jpg (27 KB, 498x374) Image search: [Google]
shoveitalltheway.jpg
27 KB, 498x374
>>5701579

They are perfect for inserting in tail first.
>>
>>5701768

I...I mean I figured it was the good music and humor...
>>
>>5701740
Clearly you haven't heard older female MLP fans bitching about Bronies and their degeneracy.
>>
>>5701782

Shortbread is best dino.
>>
>>5701726
This case is tumblr's fault.
>>5701729
The original fandom is full of 30+ women, many with children. Of course there's a disconnect when the other fandom group is mostly made of teenage-young adult boys.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.