[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is anyone going to make bootleg MOTUCs? I'm not paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 600x800
So is anyone going to make bootleg MOTUCs? I'm not paying $100+ for one & I really want them
>>
>>5699084
>I'm not paying $100+ for one
Then you don't really want them enough.
>>
>>5699092
I actually want them for my son (& me) & while he's careful, I don't want to burden him with looking after a $100 figure. I still have all the original figures, but they look pretty squat & crappy compared to these.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 750x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 750x685
For comparison.
>>
>>5699084
Why would anyone bootleg something with such a tiny consumer base?
>>
>>5699102
Then buy the ones that nobody wants like Hydron, Mo-Larr, Batros, Intergalactic Skeletor, and Flogg. You can get them for $20 or less. Unless your "son" has an incredible discerning taste for only the most expensive items that literally no other child has.
>>
>>5699084

> $100+ for one

What the heck are you buying? Triklops? Most of the figures are $20-30 on ebay, or $25 or less from the matty store. Wait for a sale and the perpetual unwanted stock online drops to under $20. Or like the other anon says, buy the stolen factory pieces from ebay for $20 shipped. You can even buy a mixed bag of accessories for less than $10.
>>
>>5699084
You should have bought a matty subsciption like me, action poorfag
>>
File: mexheman2face.jpg (200 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
mexheman2face.jpg
200 KB, 480x640
>>5699113
steal the muscular body like in the old days.
and make figures of everything with thouse molds.
>>
>>5699554
Show me he-man, beast man or skeletor for that sort of price & I'll buy you one too.
>>
>>5700272
Heh that's amazing. Yeah I was thinking about buying one & making a mold. But hasn't some Chinese dude already done it for me?
>>
>>5701474
You can buy the Skeletor/Molarr set for like 30 dollars. Skeletor is EXACTLY the same as >>5699103 except for a missing tooth in his head. Why would someone pay 60+ for that Skeletor when the molarr one is the same?
>>
>>5701476
>>5700272
some stuff worth looking up for this sort of thing;

http://knockoffcollector.tumblr.com/

http://fantasytoysoldiers.blogspot.com/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.