[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's getting this guy? POs are open from today and for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 580x253) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 580x253
Who's getting this guy?

POs are open from today and for three days.
150 usd shipped, they'll ship on September.

l'm getting one!

Also, 1000toys general.
>>
This is the 1/12 one, right? $150 is a bit steep..
>>
>>5696620
What exactly is it and where is he up for PO?
>>
>>5696620
Ive got two of them. It's not worth $150.
>>
>>5696642
This.

Its just not even going to be limited anymore so overtime the items just going to be de value.
>>
>>5696631
no, reissue of the 1/6 one

>>5696632
google 1000toys, you PO him on their site

>>5696642
what's wrong with him, aside not having a single accessory?
>>
>>5696665
three pieces per household and with a PO window of three days, that's still pretty limited imo

value is not going to drop, he just may become less espensive than the 500 and more bucks l've seen him out for.
and anyway l'm buying a figure, not gold or diamonds, l don't really care about an eventual resell price.
>>
>>5696726
>l don't really care about an eventual resell price.

>>5696665
>just going to be de value.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not talking about resale value, I'm saying the actual figure is not worth the retail price of $150.
>>
>>5696732
again, what's wrong with it, lack of accessories aside?
l know it should cost less, but at the same time l know it's a small company that makes stuff in limited quantity, so l can bear the price.

it looks really cool to me, is the quality good? if it's good l don't care about the price.
>>
Just got mine after fucking missing all of them up until now.

>miss the cool carb one and the slightly less cool anti-carb
>find out recently they're reselling this one, save money
>look in their pictures from some event where they showed off the normal and damaged kokto
>oh cool I'd like to get that one too it looks badass
>it was a preorder BACK IN DECEMBER

god kill me
>>
I want one, but I assume PayPal only means that I have to pay right away. Am I correct?
>>
>>5697092
Yes
>>
>>5697092
I don't understand people preordering stuff they can't afford, really.

buy only things you can buy, is that so hard?
>>
>>5697154
Oh, I can afford it, but I hate paying for preorders up front. I also hate spending money because I'm a Jew
>>
>>5696620
When do preorders end? I'm going to try to sell some shit and get this
>>
>>5697232
They bumped it up to June 1st due to the delay, but remember that's in jap time.

They were SUPPOSED to start at 11 on friday their time, which was 10 at night YESTERDAY
>>
>>5696620
post pictures of the new one?

I have only every seen creepy face one and one with a hook for a hand or something
>>
File: synth.jpg (191 KB, 2000x1328) Image search: [Google]
synth.jpg
191 KB, 2000x1328
>>5697245
It's not a new one, it's the original one that started the line two years ago, they're doing a re-issue.
>>
>>5697250
i think he comes with weapon holding hands, which is new.
>>
>>5697288
Great, now he can masturbate his invisible cock while stuffing his ass with his invisible accessories.
>>
>>5697288
I guess I can get it a 1/6th hoodie on ebay and some Joe weapons.
>>
File: clothing.jpg (74 KB, 580x870) Image search: [Google]
clothing.jpg
74 KB, 580x870
>>5697301
Oh shit, right away I saw this on ebay, this might be perfect for it considering how the kokto is dressed.

Fuck the ghost mask obviously, though.
>>
File: chill.jpg (39 KB, 485x352) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
39 KB, 485x352
>>5697294
Relax, you can always get a 1/6 gun or whatever really cheap.
>>
The version up for PO has a removable mask right? None of the promo shots show it
>>
File: mctoyshood.jpg (58 KB, 580x870) Image search: [Google]
mctoyshood.jpg
58 KB, 580x870
>>5697321
Ended up getting this for it because it's slightly cheaper and still looks nice as hell.

I'll see about buying 1/6 weapons when I actually get it.
>>
>>5697540
Yep. Same as the other releases.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.