[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nendo or Figma, what's more likely for this glorious character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Dedede Smooth af.jpg (99 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
Dedede Smooth af.jpg
99 KB, 688x387
Nendo or Figma, what's more likely for this glorious character?

Goodsmile has to have him coming since they did Nendo Kirby & Meta Knight is coming. However, I think a Figma figure would better suit him due to his size.
>>
>>5696456
>Goodsmile

Enjoy your Nendo, senpai.
>>
>>5696456
>what's more likely for this glorious character?
>The other two main characters are getting nendos
Seeing as you had to ask, FigFix
>>
>>5696748
i know right?
Figma line is literally dead, besides it has ugly joints
>>
I... I want a figma Wii Fit Trainer
>>
A figma Dedede to go with the Kirby and Borb Nendos would actually be pretty damn smart.
>>
>>5698938

How so. The 2 lines have nothing in common. Size, scale and proportion would be off.

>>5697722
See now this is a great idea to get behind. A lovely, curvy, diamond inducing behind.
>>
File: wiifit.png (2 MB, 1284x692) Image search: [Google]
wiifit.png
2 MB, 1284x692
>>5697722
This is my custom, what do you think? :P
>>
>>5696456
I think a nendoroid with magnet parts like the other 2 could work quite well.
>>
/v/ you need to stop making an entire thread for each individual Smash Bros character they want as a Figuarts or Nendo. That's what generals are for. This is why people don't like you. Use the generals, try to make some sort of effort to be likable and maybe /toy/ will warm up to you eventually.
>>
>>5699664
Whoa! That's actually really good anon! I wish I could make customs. O_O
>>
>>5700346
awww thanks haha<3
i even got white replacement joints for it now so it looks a little better now i think, but yeah it was really fun trying to make. it's not the best but i can still have fun posing it with my other smash figures!

as for the OP I guess I'd like to see King Dedede as a Nendoroid to match the Kirby
>>
>>5699664
thin your paints, it looks very nice.

Try masking and spraypainting the details rather than hand paint
>>
>>5696456
Personally I don't feel either a nendo or figma would do ddd justice, nendo might be too small and figms might look weird. I would love a ddd though as he's my favorite kirby character with kirby himself. Recently a ted figma was released so maybe we could expect more non human/cartoony anatomy characters.

Now these guys I would kill a man for. Unfortunately like ddd I'm not sure what company would most accurately capture the mother artstyle.
>>
Looks like she forgot her sportsbra
>>
>>5700935
Meant in response to >>5699664
>>
File: 1451916343433.gif (2 MB, 474x304) Image search: [Google]
1451916343433.gif
2 MB, 474x304
>>5700346
>>5700713
FYI that image was posted on the customs general months ago and completely derailed the thread.
>>
I sure hope so. For all the merch Kirby has Dedede seemingly has none.
>>
>>5701029
I can see that happening.

It's a decent first attempt, but on something like Body-Chan ... eehh.. maybe strip it and try again
>>
>>5700346
Are you blind or just retarded?
>>
>>5696456
Bulky nendo like that Overlord one could work.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.