[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beasts of the Mesozoic figures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
So, I have a question. I have enough money to buy one of these figures but I don't really feel like putting down $60 and receiving it an whole year later

What are the odds we'll be able to buy these raptors long after the kickstarter has ended?
>>
>>5695749
Pretty good actually. It'll just be a hell of a wait, like with those bird knights.
>>
>>5695777
Nice, I'll probably hold off then.
>>
my question is, what will the availability be for the stretch goals? im guessing/hoping they'll be available afterward, they arent like a kickstarter exclusive?
cuz damn i dont think i wanna throw down 490 dollars just now
>>
>normally have plenty of expendable income
>hit a small bump in the road over the past couple of weeks
>only really have enough spare cash to justify one of these for right now
>all I want is the blue backer exclusive raptor
>he's only available as an add-on
Oh well, here's to hoping BBTS ordered a bunch of these like they did with Mythic Legions.
>>
Damn, I really underestimated that final stretch. Already blowing through both byo raptor stretch goals.

>>5696523
The only one he said was KS exclusive was the osmolskae, so I'm sure the stretch goals already unlocked will be available afterward.
>>
>>5696690
>KS exclusive
And the dromaeosaur repaint.

You guys know if they will charge the shipping fee straight up after the KS ends or until they're ready to ship?
>>
>>5696785
Doesn't it build it into your pledge?

Like you pick a tier ($30), then shipping (America +$10) and the pledge comes out to $45?
>>
>>5696789
I don't have a fucking clue because the shipping is mentioned inside the description and not in the pledge options, either way, what happens if they bill me $45 but I only have $30?
>>
I wish there was an option to pledge for all of the smaller theropods without the environment packs.
>>
>>5696831
You'll have a week to fix your payment before you're dropped from the KS.
>>
>>5696785
>And the dromaeosaur repaint.

That one's not exclusive too is it?
>>
>>5696839
I wish there was an option to pledge for scaley, actual, dinos.
>>
>>5697200

Heh...I agree actually.
>>
>>5696587
Literally this, except I don't have any cash to justify even one.
>>
>>5696587
Blue raptor is not gonna be available, it is a KS exclusive sadly

>>5697352
If you want anything other than blue raptor dont worry. 4H stuff is an anomaly. Look at the ninja KS or the small spartan warrior KS. The items would be available for public and preorder in a year or so and it shouldn't be that hard to find. There aren't that many dino toy fan to begin with and little to no scalping culture, 25 years old top of the line good quality Red JP Rex still only fetch for $60 or so on ebay.
>>
File: what5.gif (402 KB, 211x199) Image search: [Google]
what5.gif
402 KB, 211x199
>that longwinded bullshit speech about a dinosaur toy revolution in that last email

Jesus dude, just get me my toys and get off your soapbox. I wasn't supporting a statement, fucking Christ.
>>
>>5697365
>Blue raptor is not gonna be available, it is a KS exclusive sadly
Even ebay scalpers have their place in society
>>
>>5697437
I admire that he's passionate about his craft.
>>
>>5697437
Dino toy fan has been stepped on by Hasbro and other companies for a while now. Ever since Kenner died, the scene hasn't fully recover yet. I bet a lot of us had very fond memories of playing with big dino toy and such. Big dino toy is a staple of a kid's toybox - just like the designated hero, villain, toy just look at Rex from Toy Story.
>>
>>5697473
He's a faggot at best.
>>
>>5697473
>I admire that he's passionate about his craft.

I would, but there's a point where he just sounds like a wacko. And he hit that point real quick.
>>
>>5697437
The whole thing does sound awkward as fuck. I guess he got a little too excited about the whole thing.

What I wanna know is more about those byo raptors.
>>
>>5697200
Here's your reply
>>
>>5701381
>replying to an old ass post

Stay buttmad.
>>
So I plonked down 75 bux for a pair of these, I should get them when?
Next week?
>>
>>5701983
This is bait right?
>>
File: 1348028740830.jpg (371 KB, 1001x1400) Image search: [Google]
1348028740830.jpg
371 KB, 1001x1400
>>5701988
Actually, yeah, sorry, I was bored.
>>
>>5701387
Every post in /toy/ is old.

We can have real dinosaurs by the time this thread gets autosaged.
>>
So is this "dino toy revolution" really gonna happen? Do you guys think plain unlicensed articulated "scientifically accurate" dinosaurs will sell on TRU aisles for say $25 a pop to compete with Hasbro, Mattel, and NECA's licensed stuff and also $11.99 chinese dinosaur toy like pic related?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.