[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DBZ shodo. Anybody mess with these guys? Do they suck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
DBZ shodo. Anybody mess with these guys? Do they suck?
>>
>>5691549
They're cool. I have the 6 released so far and they're all good little figures. Articulation is good, paint is mostly nice, etc. The only downfall is how small they are. They're a little under 4" tall, maybe a bit more with their hair. They're much smaller than most 1/18 figures. They're still fun, and if you can get a good deal on them then go for it. I enjoy them enough that if they were to make more I'd grab those.
>>
>>5691549
They're really good actually. Only problem is their size. They're like 3 or 4 inches tall....which really sucks because a lot of them look better than their SHF counterparts.
>>
File: 91tt+cr6XfL._SX355_.jpg (29 KB, 355x317) Image search: [Google]
91tt+cr6XfL._SX355_.jpg
29 KB, 355x317
I have the SS God Goku (red), I really like him. I like his stand that he comes with cause it can hold his other hands.
>>
>>5691660
These ones are pre Shodo Neo, and are even smaller, around 2.5".
>>
They're SUPER fragile. At least mine were. I was used to Figuarts at the time when the first ones came out, so I was trying to pop out the heads with the same force, and ended up breaking the neck joint. Or maybe because it's smaller I should've known better, but I was waiting for the Figaurts "pop" when pulling off the head. Ended up breaking the joint in half.
>>
>>5691812
Strange, I've taken them apart a few times with no issue. Probably just need to be a bit more gentle since you're handling a fairly small figure.
>>
I have the Broly and Bardock. They're pretty neat for their size. They're fun to play with at work.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2871x2871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2871x2871
>>
>>5691812
That they are, when I was moving house, the head joint for my SSJG Goku snapped off
>>
What would be a normal price for deez? I peeped then at my local Hot Topic, but didn't think to check the price.
>>
File: broly.jpg (31 KB, 326x471) Image search: [Google]
broly.jpg
31 KB, 326x471
I like that Broly's proportions a fuckton better than the titty-monster SHF one.
>>
File: 12324.jpg (86 KB, 869x950) Image search: [Google]
12324.jpg
86 KB, 869x950
>>5693217

I mean Jesus christ
>>
>>5693217
not really this one looks like he lost weight to fast and has a floppy skin on top of his chest like saggy man tits.
>>
>>5693227

Better than having D-cup pecks.
>>
File: DBZ Broly.jpg (106 KB, 616x368) Image search: [Google]
DBZ Broly.jpg
106 KB, 616x368
>>5693235
But Broly's always had ridiculously huge muscles and huge chesticles. That's part of what makes his character.
>>
>>5693278
This, the whole point is he is a huge mountain of muscle. while the clearance on the shf is a little messed sometimes I have learned to sort of fold the hinge back on mine to eliminate the issue.
>>
>>5693278

Ugly character design made worse by an exaggerated figure imo
>>
>>5693356
>Ugly character design made worse by an exaggerated figure imo
The entire concept of the character is to exaggerate muscles and power. That's the entire reason he was created. He's essentially a caricature.
>>
>>5693278
Don't bother. Figuarts are popular and more expensive than Wal-Mart shit so poorfags will always bitch about them
>>
>>5693399

I own figuarts though, just not the ones I don't like.

> being a completionist

> being invested in defending every figure
>>
There are people who don't like Broly or the figuarts? Broly gave some of the best fights in the series, and he has the best figure made in the figuarts line.

Enjoy having shit taste if you don't like the figure
>>
>>5694000

> there are people that don't like my favorite figure?

> omg! fuk you!

Maybe if the figure looked like your pic and not so disgustingly exaggerated. Awakening goku is a better figure.

Thank god I'm not a faggot weeb who's followed this show from beginning to end though, I stopped watching around the cell saga like a normal teenager who got tired of the show's repetitive formula.
>>
>>5694019

No? You just care enough to post in a thread about it. Stop being so insecure
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.