[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /toy/ I used to browse here occasionally but not so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: buyee.png (259 KB, 1330x762) Image search: [Google]
buyee.png
259 KB, 1330x762
Hello /toy/
I used to browse here occasionally but not so much anymore. But as of recently I've been looking at stuff from Japan and Yahoo auctions.
I have to use a proxy for this stuff and used Buyee a few times but I'm sure there's better options out there.
On buyee at least, I'm finding I'm "not allowed" to bid/buy from certain sellers/auctions which is annoying
I figured you all would know so pls help.

tldr what're the best proxy sites like buyee I should be using?

thanks
>>
>>5685437
>buyee
It's shit and expensive, why did you use it on the first place?
>"not allowed" to bid/buy from certain sellers/auctions
Sadly it's not the service you use but the sellers, some times, don't want to deal with middlemen or foreign customers. You can even win the auction but the seller will cancel the deal under the excuse of bad rep.
>>
>>5685437
Forgot to mention, big in japan, proxyrabbit (mio boutique) and zenmarket are good options.
>>
>>5686176
Seconding on Zenmarket. Much more cheaper than Buyee.
>>
>>5686176
Thirding zenmarket. Their warehouse gives you 45 days to find other shit to pad out shipping.
>>
>>5686172
used buyee since it was one of the first results when I looked up proxy services, and was the easiest I could figure out since I found an auction I had to win
>>5686176
>>5686206
>>5686210
thanks, I'll check it out.
>>
l livein japan and often use yahoo auctions to buy stuff for myself.
l could buy stuff for you for 500 yen per auction, l'll store your stuff for as much as you need amd whatever other crap service proxy sites may have.

lf you're interested, mail me
[email protected]
>>
>>5686494
oh awesome! look for an email from popwar138
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.