[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you reapply stickers and decals and undo yellowing plastic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage[1].jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
serveimage[1].jpg
35 KB, 400x300
How do you reapply stickers and decals and undo yellowing plastic?
>>
>>5684730
you can't, welcome to the horrible realization nothing lasts forever.
>>
Your only real hope is starting fresh with reprolabels.
>>
>>5684768
Picture was just an example, reprolabels doesn't have what I need.
>>
>>5684730
high concentrated hydrogen chloride (30%?) can make yellow white again. Saw a guy on youtube bathe his SNES in it. But you have to buy it specially, as its only sold to beauty shops for cosmetics/hair/body.

and then I found this
>https://bd15decals.com/collections/megazord-labels/products/dragonzord-labels
>>
>>5685969
Thanks, but noticed that for Ranger Keys, the decal price is 3 bucks each - I also have a couple dozen Ranger Keys I bought second hand and they're all starting to peel. Is there some way to reapply an adhesive on them?
>>
>>5686562
What did they just tell you, shithead?
If you want to do it, you need new stickers. Either man up and pay for it like everybody else, of fuck off. If you're going to complain about price, you're in the wrong hobby.
>>
>>5685969
>hydrogen chloride
Way to try to get OP killed, dumbass.
It's hydrogen peroxide.
>>
>>5685162
You could scan the stickers and try to make your own.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.