[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
May hasn't had much mayhem. When the fuck is this guy coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
May hasn't had much mayhem. When the fuck is this guy coming out?

Old Thread >>5682424
>>
>>5684413
>Thread name in the name field
Well done retard.
>>
>>5684413
Some online retailers had him for a very short while before he sold out.
I'm not sure if he's gonna hit that many physical stores since there's no new CW wave coming.
>>
>>5684413
Let's take Jesus off the dash, got enough on his mine.
Groove's been out, anon.
>>
You guys been listening to anything good?
>>
>>5684431
Okay, when is he coming out at non-rape prices? Wildrider and Slingshot came out at almost every online retailer ever and they were accompanied by announcements.

Groove just popped up on amazon and a couple Hong Kong stores without a peep.
>>
>>5684413
May 24th is the supposed street date
>>
>>5684433
YOU GOT THE TOUCH
>>
File: 01-4.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
01-4.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
Can't believe we're at the point in this franchise where we're getting a new Fort Max, yet I can't bring myself to preorder takara's. 10 years ago I would've been mindblown by this even existing, now, I almost have fatigue from this line. UW Devastator just sort of stand on my shelf, and I feel nothing for it. The only thing I'm really excited for this year is MP Beast Wars. Its weird, but after 20 years of collecting, I think my love of Transformers is finally fading.
>>
>>5684436
Whoah, let's take Jesus off the dashboard, got enough on his mind.
Were these normal releases in HK?
I'll be in HK in two months. I hope I can still get these.
>>
>>5684446
Congratulations on being able to admit it. Most of this fanbase would rather HasTak pander directly to them instead of moving on with their lives and trying to find a hobby they'd like more.
>>
File: repaint seeker hell.jpg (208 KB, 1200x729) Image search: [Google]
repaint seeker hell.jpg
208 KB, 1200x729
>>5684446
Too many toys or the fact they're all heavily retooled or redeco's of each other may be the cause.

I myself have a few triggers for me quitting.

>all mp hasbro seekers complete
>mp megatron 2.0/galvatron
>all mp conehead seekers complete
>mp beast megatron

2 of the list will be completed, once the other 2 are I can finally stop buying the little shit in between.

Been a seeker fag is suffering especially with ocd mixed in
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>5684413
Huh, I didn't know that the CW boxes were around the same size as Devastator's.

This is a TRU in the Philippines, by the way. No TR yet, but a few new Platinums.
>>
>>5684442
I quite like DARE, especially this cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhQWOPB9lcg
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 800x600
>>5684456
This in particular caught my attention.
>>
>>5684453
I recognise you.
>>
>>5684436
You don't seem to understand that you simply missed the non rape prices, nobody even knows if he's getting a release on any other website.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 800x600
>>5684461
>BUMBLEBEE brings the leadership, GRIMLOCK brings the DINOBOT muscle. They'll team up to capture and -- if GRIMLOCK is lucky -- smash the DECEPTICONS that have escaped on Earth.

3999 PHP (roughly 85 USD)
>>
>>5684456
>>5684461
p-prices please, I may visit.

Just the platinum bumblebee and grimlock set and the g2 cw sets

>>5684466
Ok just the g2 sets, thanks for this
>>
>>5684454
>I can finally stop buying the little shit in between
Nobody is making you do that right now.
>>
>>5684474
Yeah, customizable toy have been a big thing in recent years.
>>
File: devastating opinions.jpg (17 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
devastating opinions.jpg
17 KB, 250x190
>>5684472
Nothing but my addiction to plastic crack until my dream goals are set

>>5684476
I paid $120aud for my set, any good?
>>
>>5684464
I know I should expect Hasbro to fuck up, but it would supremely suck if they bring over a new mold just to make it Amazon exclusive and with no fanfare.

I think >>5684438 may be on to something since I ordered the two last year exclusives on the 26th.
>>
File: Whyarewehere.jpg (42 KB, 511x379) Image search: [Google]
Whyarewehere.jpg
42 KB, 511x379
>>5684446
This... This gave me a weird feeling of realization.

I mean, I'm young for a collector, only 18, and I grew up on the Unicron trilogy more than anything, but I watched re-runs of G1 and RID all the time when they aired on this one chanel I forget the name of. I had a lot of figures as a kid but stopped collecting around the second bayformers movie, I lost interest as Animated aired less [fucking crappy UK programming, never even saw any S3 episodes] and didn't even know Prime was a thing. I proceeded to have no interest until I discovered the FoC videogame [and the WFC game that came before it, too] around early 2013, and I grabbed a TF figure for the first time in ages [It was the FoC Magnus, because I also discovered the world of reviews and Vangelus' review of the Mebsuta 3rd party set, also a new concept, had enamored me].

Since then I went on to collect more and more, and I've now got so many, even a Metroplex, a bunch of Masterpieces, and I poured myself into CW for all the figures that were actual combiners, even got some 3P figures like Apollyon and the Boosticus set from X-transbots, and one of the dinobots from Planet X.

Earlier today I was planning to buy Star Saver's MP figure since I just came into enough money to afford it and not starve, but your post hit something inside me and now, I have no want for it. I think you've made me realise my own fatigue from TF collecting, or at least from my impulse purchases. I'd been trying to pick between him, MP Laserwave, maybe trying to get the CW Groove as well, but right now I feel like maybe I should just save up for TR instead, maybe buy a videogame.

Sorry for blogging, this is probably a silly post but, this just struck a cord in me that I think needed to be struck. thanks, man.
>>
>>5684481
Remember when Amazon got Unicron with the new head and he sold out in a couple of minutes? Yeah.
>>
File: Headmaster - Hosehead - Robot.jpg (76 KB, 600x890) Image search: [Google]
Headmaster - Hosehead - Robot.jpg
76 KB, 600x890
>>5684474
I hope that in future normal generations releases, we see both the headmasters and combiner characters interspliced with non gimmick figures, like how thrilling thirty had brainstorm and scoop, it'd be a shame to restrict them to just these initial releases.
>>
>>5684489
Huh, he looks pretty cool. I'd love to see him get an update, even though I know nothing about him.
>>
>>5684490
I don't for a minute believe this happened.
>>
>>5684468
>>5684476
>G2 sets
>86 movie Platinums
Sorry, I didn't get to check the prices on those. If it helps (as a comparison to your local prices perhaps), CW Deluxes are 800 PHP (~17 USD).
>>
>>5684496
Considering some asshole drove all around Texas and bought up any MP Soundwave he could find, I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>5684492
From what I've gathered, Hosehead/Cab's main trait depends on if you're in Japan or America.
In Japan his main trait is being Polynesian, in America his main trait is being Canadian.
>>
>>5684489
I could see them doing it with Titan Master guys, since that doesn't require interaction with other toys. Combiners, maybe not.
>>
>>5684504
They do already with the kabaya kits, but they aren't at the level gundam kits achieve and lack the durability.

One question I ask, where are those kits made, japan or china?

Also learn to wash your toys, its not hard, I recommend bleach and a metal brush.

It might clean the salt from your hands as well
>>
>>5684453
I mean, toys are still my hobby, I just dropped over $300 on Max Gokin Big O last night. but its just Transformers that are losing there appeal to me.

>>5684454
The funny thing is, getting a total G1 years 1-4/5 update(and BW as well) where my triggers, but now we actually ARE rounding out most of the line, and I feel nothing. Even with the MPs, despite being better figures than the classics, it feels much less exciting than when we first got those characters in Classics. Back in the UT days, G1 updates felt like treats, now I think its burning me out.

>>5684482
Well, if you're like me, maybe you need to go back to what really made you like this stuff in the first place. For me, buying up nostalgia based stuff from other lines(I'm 24, btw), like SH Monster Arts, the Figuarts sentai/Power rangers, Neca aliens,TMNT, Pokemon, Batman TAS, all felt so much more satisfying than most of my transformers purchases lately. And while I've always had an affection for G1 thanks to BW, it just isn't as strong as my nostalgia for Beast Wars. Being a TF collector who got in in that mid 90's-early 2000's period is sort of weird in that everything eventually gravitates back to G1, so with all these new things its almost like you're dabbling in someone else's nostalgia.
>>
>>5684501
Yeah but those assholes don't show up here to brag, and in general keep a pretty low profile for fear of getting beaten shitless. And Unicron was limit 2 per customer.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 452x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 452x500
>>5684505
I think individual combiner bots would be possible, as long as you don't acknowledge their combination ability on the box/instructions.

They've done it before.
>>
>>5684512
RIP Universe.
>>
>>5684513
Jesus dude you are really going over the top with the racism lately, is it to make up for the fact that the rest of the world moved past that shit? You must be an American.
>>
>>5684489
I'm not sure if I want a Hosehead retool of pic related or not.
>>
>>5684513
Can I ask a question?

Do you eat fast food, anywhere?

Do you buy super market food?

Unless you home grown all your fruit veggies and meat, cut cook and clean your own food, you're a hypocrite
>>
>>5684527
I'd love it if the combiner head was also a Titan Master.
>>
>>5684521
Prove it. As far as I'm concerned you're some dipshit lying about being a bigshot scalper, which isn't even something worth bragging about.
>>
File: thumbsupson.jpg (21 KB, 363x240) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupson.jpg
21 KB, 363x240
>>5684508
I suppose so, I've been making some small Gundam purchases recently and getting and building them has felt amazing, but I don't actually have 'nostalgia' for those, they're an interest I've only begun dabbling in, both as toys and media, in the last couple years.

Still, I think the idea of switching to collecting something else for a while sounds good, but my nostalgia for G1 is strong since I grew up on season 1&2 as well as the movie as much as I grew up on Armada and the like, so I'm worried about missing great purchases, like a masterpiece Shockwave and a CW Groove.

But, I'm dialing it back a bit either way, not gonna bust money on character I don't have the nostalgia for anymore, focus more on the reason I got into collecting [The videogames, and the Masterpiece line being what rekindled the spirit of it all for me]
>>
>>5684526
I bet you don't even wash your hands after your wipe your ass you fucking man baby.
>>
>>5684537
Oh man I loved building Gundams but like you I have no attachment to them, would love some proper TF kits. Kabaya are fun but most of the time they parts form.
>>
>>5684544
>Food preparation is strictly regulated.

Oh you're so naive if you think literally everything you've eaten was checked. Restaurants get inspected only once or twice a year, food you buy in the grocery store is inspected in batches. In both cases you have to hope that the inspector was actually doing their job. In both cases it's really likely that what you're eating wouldn't have passed inspection.
>>
You know, fiddling with IF Turret&Manacle made me think
which do you consider the "best" tank transformer to be?
>>
>>5684531
Same, I would much rather prefer an original mold.
Unfortunately this might be our best chance at a Hosehead that isn't just a head.

>>5684533
That would be pretty cool.
>>
File: Googly Boatgirl.gif (121 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Googly Boatgirl.gif
121 KB, 300x300
>>5684502
>Hosehead is a Hoser

I see what you did there, Hasbro.
>>
File: kek croc.jpg (44 KB, 879x440) Image search: [Google]
kek croc.jpg
44 KB, 879x440
>>5684544
>USA

Oh boy here we go.

>Food preparation is strictly regulated
Bullshit, when you enter fast food there is a 50/50 chance your burger has been spat in, someone hasn't washed their hands, someone dropped food on the ground and followed the 5 second rule.

When in a super market same shit applies.

WHILE the chances of getting sick is higher dealing with third world country goods have you considered the fact those same races actually live and work in the same fucking country as you already and still haven't changed their ways?

Face it, you'll get diarrhea unless you process the stuff yourself, I'd recommend quitting this hobby of japanese toy robots if it makes you that mad.

Now go back to making america great again
>>
>>5684561
Let's take Jesus off the dash, got enough on his mind.
Buddy you're the one Greg posting.
>>
>>5684564
who the fuck is this greg guy everyone is talking about? Or Jin, for that matter?
>>
>>5684566
Warpath is a great mold and so is Bludgeon, I prefer Bludgeon because he's metal as fuck.
>>
>>5684566
I got bludgeon, really metal but the head falling in makes him better suited for static poses than actual playing, never tried warpath but he'd be a deluxe so I assume he'd be alot friendlier.

That said Bludgeon is my metal.

>>5684567
Greg was some hasbro fan who liked to swear and cuss at people, used to post in all caps but he seems to be hiding, he has some metal disorders
>>
File: HAS23211.jpg (44 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
HAS23211.jpg
44 KB, 752x564
>>5684568
This version of the Warpath mold is pretty metal as well. I wish he wasn't an exclusive.
>>
File: 30th.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
30th.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
Meme and shitposts levels approaching lethal.

Initiating Operation: Derail
>>
File: laugh at you char.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
laugh at you char.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
>>5684572
Wow, what an assumption, and you clearly have no leg to stand on since you didn't argue facts.

Maybe a vote to trump will make your problems go away?

Also, if you haven't noticed, you praise american standards, yet you buy a toy line that is primarily Japanese in origin, concept, design, and owner really, wouldn't the money you spend on them be better spent getting rid of the evil curry niggers out of your country?

Yet instead you selfishly support a foreign entity, you really are a delusional fool

10/10 made me laugh, you're out of ammo, I say good day sir
>>
>>5684577
I did but when moved around it sometimes falls in.

...I do admit its second hand from mandarake, looked untouched unless the owner actually tied up the twist ties again
>>
File: Legends BA.jpg (630 KB, 1832x1200) Image search: [Google]
Legends BA.jpg
630 KB, 1832x1200
>>
File: everybody stfu.jpg (98 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
everybody stfu.jpg
98 KB, 500x558
>>5684583
I got a better one, but lets get back on topic.

Anyone here made a better original combiner, OTHER than pic related, black/white meme optimus?
>>
File: megatron r63 robot.jpg (908 KB, 1444x2000) Image search: [Google]
megatron r63 robot.jpg
908 KB, 1444x2000
>>
File: Galvatron_Babe_by_Gryphman.jpg (237 KB, 849x1101) Image search: [Google]
Galvatron_Babe_by_Gryphman.jpg
237 KB, 849x1101
>>5684593
I need to take a new picture of him, I made a better arm cannon using the scorpion Arms Micron. I'm waffling on getting the PE hand sets for him too.
>>
>>5684556
Generations Warpath was the shit.
>>
>>5684537
Of course, by what I mean by "what really made you like this stuff in the first place" may not necessarily be nostalgia. I buy a lot of things like Macross, JoJo SAS, SoC, just because they ultimately represent things I like in figures. Try out other lines that have similar things tow hat you like about Transformers or anything else you collect. Maybe you like somethings and dislike others, but it'll help you expand your range more and maybe discover new things you like.

Basically,buy stuff, transformers or otherwise, that you feel like you really enjoy, don't just make it a checklist for yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 960x541
This thread sucks.

On another note, I got TFA Lockdown in the mail yesterday. It's amazing how he's a deluxe that towers over basically all other deluxes and even most voyagers!
>>
>>5684556
Is it weird that, if it wasn't for the feet being so naff, I'd easilly say FoC Brawl?

Really loved that guy, he didn't match up to the in game model great since he was a bit lanky but he was a really fun figure to me.
>>
>>5684456
We have G2 Superion and Victorion in New Zealand in those boxes, but no Menasor as of yet, at least none that I've seen or read about.
>>
>>5684615
Well, I've been thinking about Macross, but I have no idea how expensive they are. But I mean, partsforming jets into cool looking unique robots? sign me the living fuck up.
>>
File: TheRouteOfAllEvil_Elita_One.jpg (55 KB, 393x608) Image search: [Google]
TheRouteOfAllEvil_Elita_One.jpg
55 KB, 393x608
u knoe who needs a Generations?
>>
File: 4524065221_848776affb.jpg (158 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
4524065221_848776affb.jpg
158 KB, 500x446
>>5684616
His 2 toys are huge deluxes.
>>
>>5684620
Yeah, getting into Macross can be intimidating. Even the cheaper options can be hard to acquire and you expect to pay around $120-150 for a given release. If you can find a bandai Chogokin Renewal VF-25F on import sites for around$ 120, its a good intro to the figures.
>>
>>5684632
>being this obviously fake
>>
File: test.jpg (160 KB, 745x960) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
160 KB, 745x960
Left or right?
>>
>>5684639
>those fucking legs

Animated was a mistake.
>>
>>5684639
i got left.
but i think its a knock off, since the head is kinda janky, and one of the arm balljoints is tighter than nun in a desert.
>>
>>5684643
>left
>knock off

Is this possible, I didn't think they boot legged a legends yet.

Got pics of the janky head?

Where from if I may ask?
>>
>>5684639
>not owning both + the BW original
>not having a harem of spiderchicks

what a loser lol
>>
>>5684639
Bought both. Animated's the better version, Legends' got a great face sculpt but is otherwise pretty bad.

Though I prefer the Animated Arcee to Animated Blackarachnia
>>
File: archer.jpg (15 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
15 KB, 200x255
>>5684641
Better than all these Headmasters and shit John and his band of idiots are up to.
>>
>>5684502
I never knew Hosehead was Canadian. That's awesome.
>>
>>5684650
Headmasters > Chinmasters.
>>
File: Wasted Molds.jpg (2 MB, 3936x2728) Image search: [Google]
Wasted Molds.jpg
2 MB, 3936x2728
>>5684616
Did you have to correct the hands?
>>
>>5684624
I have literally never seen a good Elita design.
That one comes close, with the helmet design and colour, but that body's just a metal human, isn't it?
I just wish IDW's Elita design wasn't fucking Howell's responsibility.
Come on, Hasbro, you can come up with something better than this.
>>
>>5684652
What? Seriously?
>>
>>5684646
dont got pics cause i aint home, but i got one cheap off ebay.

the head is in 2 parts, screwed together, and the halves dont touch.
theres like a tiny gap between them, and the screw doesnt go all the way in.
i think the screw has stripped the ridges in the screwhole.
>>
>>5684650
>Aaron Archer
>In 2013, he resigned from Hasbro for initially undisclosed reasons. He later confirmed that his main reason was the increasing difficulty of developing "fun" toys while dealing with rising plastic prices and the constant pressure for cost efficiency.

I...kinda feel sorry for the guy, he sounds like the hero we needed, pity.
>>
>>5684657
Why they didn't just retool gen arcee surprises me.

The only shot of her g1 alt mode was proto-arcee
>>
I think Has/Tak cut too many corners on Fort Max. I'm going to take a pass. That doesn't mean i'm not going to buy Titan Masters stuff at all, just not Fort Max.
>>
>>5684661
And yet without him we got combiners and soon, headmasters.
>>
>>5684657
>>
>>5684641
What's wrong with the legs? They're stylized, sure, but on TFA BA there it's mistransformed. Its still one of the better fembots we've gotten.
>>
>>5684666
>those proportions
>that skirt
>those legs
No thanks. I want an actual Transformer, not Arcee Two: Shellformer Boogaloo.
Also, needs red.
>>
>>5684665
As much as I like their designs they're getting more and more hollow.

He tried to avoid this future and keep the toys fun, while the "fun" part is still there transformers outside mp lines are becoming simpler, killing the whole puzzle aspect (even with instructions its fun just doing them by feel and even trying to do them faster).

I transform my leader megatron faster than my generations galvatron, I know its not one of his designs but it was around this time I personally liked transformers aesthetics the most while also retaining some challenge.

But that's just my own shitty opinion that no one shares or cares
>>
>>5684661
Keep in mind that a lot of the "fun" he's talking about are the 1/3-step changers (which he had a large part in designing). So he might not be making the kind of "fun" you're thinking of.

>>5684664
Yeah, even more than Metroplex, he's really just a big dude and not much more. I might hold out for a Grand Max redeco, because that would be worth it just to have the character.

>>5684668
Not him, but those legs might look fine but they're a pain to balance.
>>
>>5684663
Nah mang. Elita's a leader, she should be reasonably bulky, and not entirely backpack in altmode like Arcee is.
G1 Elita's cartoon model is a really bad design. Most G1 characters that weren't rooted in a toy design were.
>>
>>5684657
I'm with you on hating that Howell got to design so many of the cast. I don't hate her style (I mostly just think it doesn't "fit" the general standard style of the comics), but all her designs are so minimal. Virtually zero kibble, overly simplified, etc. I'd have been fine if Pitre-Durocher redesigned them all from the ground-up, she did a nice job on the Torchbearers.
>>
>>5684673
those 1-3 step changers are intended for a different market, and I kinda hope they die.

I posted a story about how I got a free one step underbite but essentially some parent couldn't work out how to make it work and assumed it was damaged, making my boss refund it

Its fun but I knew its not meant for anyone over 12, or an angry soccer mom who's too stupid to press a trigger
>>
>>5684672
It's not about simplicity or complexity.
I enjoy generations leader megatron and wfc optimus.
But I loathe that shellforming aoe leader optimus and universe galvatron.
>>
>>5684544
Oh look, Jin Morontome is back.

>Food preparation is strictly regulated.

Fuck you, we've all seen Kitchen Nightmares enough to know US restaurants can and will serve rotten food.
>>
>>5684679
Good news is that her art's so simplistic that they'll be redesigned by Literally Anyone Else before they get used again. A Rung's altmode situation.
>>
>>5684682
>food prep is not perfect therefore toys that can spread disease because of literal shit is ok

Who's the moron, moron?
>>
>>5684681
>But I loathe that shellforming aoe leader optimus
Good thing there's a perfect AOE Voyager Optimus.
>>
File: sad_prime_by_mlaat-d585prx.jpg (50 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
sad_prime_by_mlaat-d585prx.jpg
50 KB, 900x600
>>5684456

it saddens me that you'll never see a Wal-Mart with this much variety or stock.
>>
>>5684686
Does that turn into the design he changed into in the film?
>>
File: Armada-Autobots-1680-x-1050.jpg (53 KB, 580x363) Image search: [Google]
Armada-Autobots-1680-x-1050.jpg
53 KB, 580x363
>>5684661
I feel like he jumped the gun too fast. The CW/TR stuff may not be as high budget as the best of the ROTF/2010 stuff, butt hat was really a freak occurrence. The CW/TR stuff is closer to what we've normally gotten from 2002-2006. Archer resigned around the time of the FoC stuff, which really did feel signifigantly downsized as far as deluxes, but the Voyagers weren't that bad. Now it feels like the budget has regulated; though it may be due to all the CW redecoes/remolds helping them break even better.

>>5684665
I feel like he and his team made a lot of bad calls with the nostalgia-lines, but it was his teamt hat jumpstarted classics in the first place. People seem to forget or ignore that Classics exists because of hasbro. still under Archer all that stuff was secondary to media tie-in lines. Now it seems like RiD2015 is secondary to Generations.

>>5684673
>Keep in mind that a lot of the "fun" he's talking about are the 1/3-step changers (which he had a large part in designing). So he might not be making the kind of "fun" you're thinking of.

Archer came on as lead designer for Armada, which was made simpler in response to RiD 2001. A lot of those are effectively 3-step changers, but still feel like full Transformers, unlike the newer 1/3 steps.

I've actually let my 2 year old nephew have a lot of old armada/energon stuff, and I really wish modern simple stuff was designed like they where.They're robust, but simple, and they can be transformed with simple palm movements rather than delicate finger fiddling. I feel like you could automate a lot of those transformations and keep the articulation. I think a lot of later young child lines lost sight of that, and either became too fiddly and floppy(FAB) or too cheap feeling.The switch-n-go Dinos are the closest modern toys to that feel.
>>
File: Your Toy Is Packing Heat.gif (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Your Toy Is Packing Heat.gif
4 KB, 150x150
>>5684639
I already have Animated Blackarachnia and she's great, so I don't really have a reason to buy the Legends version (especially with the misassembled torso). Though the fact that her tits form decidedly male spider pedipalps does tempt me to buy her and sculpt her a bulge. The world needs more ladyboy Transformers.
>>
File: the name is Razorclaw.jpg (51 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
the name is Razorclaw.jpg
51 KB, 300x259
>>5684512

I miss do miss the Universe line.

GDO I wish could have lasted.

I want more crazy ass repaints from older molds, Platinum just doesn't cut it.

It's too expensive and uninspired.
>>
>>5684687
Well considering thats a toy specific store in a much different market then no. Don't expect wal Mart to ever show that.
>>
>>5684694
Yeah. I really wish Cloud had gone on a bit longer, that was similar to Universe in a lot of ways.
>>
>>5684694
To this day I will never understand why we didn't get a Sky Lynx from the Tigerhawk mold.
>>
>>5684708
"Sky Lynx is stupid"
-Archer
>>
>>5684624
I like Elita One's design in the moe Takara comic. The one with the big pointy horns.

>>5684626
I need to get ROTF Lockdown, too. Shame he's always like 40ish on eBay

>>5684655
Yep. It was pretty easy, though. Just had to move the hands out of the way and dremel out that piece of plastic inside the forearm.
>>
File: 394px-IDWRID2_Retrofit.jpg (51 KB, 394x600) Image search: [Google]
394px-IDWRID2_Retrofit.jpg
51 KB, 394x600
Repaint when?
>>
>>5684694
What I really miss about Universe 1 was doing cool colors on molds without needing to be ted to doing homages. Like what Botcon did in the Beast era. Of course, there were typical "newer molds in G1 colors" releases that are laughably outdated now (RiD Build Team as G1/G2 Constructicons). But then you also had cool, no-holds barred redecoes and creative ideas like that razorclaw, Reptilion, Frostbite, Deptch charge, and so on.
>>
>>5684725
Who of?
>>
>>5684664
So far he's just... boring. He's not a chunkmeister like he should be, and despite not owning the metroplex mold, I don't feel like getting this guy.

They really should've given the original plex mold way more bulk like he had in the G1 toy/toon. Wouldn't even care if it was retooled into fort max that way.

On the other hand, I'm completionist scum and I also think he'd be really fun with my -masters and legends figures. I'm a big fan of "micro play" stuff.
>>
File: hahaha oh wow optimus prime.jpg (28 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
hahaha oh wow optimus prime.jpg
28 KB, 560x432
>>5684632
>Hey you fucking racist.
>I never said curry niggers were evil.
>>
>>5684736
Fuck off Greg
>>
>>5684734
You don't know how to wash your hands after shitting.
And you don't know how to read.
Fucking idiots.
>>
What is Tarn's altmode?
>>
>>5684746
A tank
>>
File: you don't even know who i am.jpg (19 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
you don't even know who i am.jpg
19 KB, 360x270
>>5684725

even I don't know who she is?
>>
>>5684708
A this point it would've been yet another case of an unnecessary redeco of a BW/RiD/UT mold that only shares a single aspect of a G1 character(being a aviary beast/cat mix) and slapping G1 colors and a name on it, despite not really looking like the G1 character. After Universe 08 and the rise of 3Ps I don't think anyone wanted those anymore.

See also, Botcon Cyclonous, Sunstreaker, and Sideswipe
>>
>>5684655

To counter this faggotry every thread, we need one of these, except with all of the MP repaints and diaclone color shit in place of actual, new MP's.
>>
>>5684664
Yeah, the negatives don't outweigh the positives on this one, at least Metroplex enough, they didn't even try with Fortress and he's way more expensive to booth.
>>
>>5684758
That's incredibly petty and intentionally stupid. Repaints cost much less than new molds and are a necessity to recoup costs for new molds. Literally most Japanese collectors lines(and collectors lines in general reuse molds like crazy to break even. All things considered, for their price point and niche, we get more MPs a year than most high end Japanese mecha lines get a year.
>>
>>5684727
I love Reptilion just because compared to Iguanus, they didn't paint ALL his mouth, instead just giving him a silver crescent over his teeth. It gives his face a different expression compared to Iguanus and his 90's roar.
>>
>>5684764
>That's incredibly petty and intentionally stupid

Just like what it's parodying.
>>
File: Snapchat-586223597434360648.jpg (301 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-586223597434360648.jpg
301 KB, 720x1280
Don't talk to me or my son ever again
>>
File: Thrashclaw.png (413 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
Thrashclaw.png
413 KB, 580x773
Dammit, FunPub. Why must you introduce sexy new dinosaur girls who will NEVER EVER get toys?

>>5684731
RID Strongarm

>>5684727
I miss the old crazy repaints.

>>5684754
Strongarm going undercover
>>
>>5684567
Greg Mazujian was this severely mentally ill and autistic /toy/ shitposter. Google his name and check Kiwi Farms or /cow/ if you wanna learn how fucked up his life is.
>>
>>5684783
>dinosaur
>feathers
>>
File: 800px-Microraptor_gui_holotype.png (729 KB, 800x410) Image search: [Google]
800px-Microraptor_gui_holotype.png
729 KB, 800x410
>>5684788
>science
>>
File: tumblr_o74mos8y621r395zqo3_540.png (351 KB, 533x658) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o74mos8y621r395zqo3_540.png
351 KB, 533x658
>>5684783
Goddamn that captures the BW aesthetic PERFECTLY. Its the little things, like the piston in the center of the leg, that make it. Matt frank is based. Between this and Godzilla he's one of my favorite comic artists right now. They should have him on a BW reboot book, he'd be perfect.

Man, I wish 3P Beast wars was more of a thing.
>>
>>5684788
>robot
>D-cup tits and thunder thighs

It just werks
>>
>>5684783
I want to have hot, sweaty lesbian sex with that raptor.
>>
>>5684783
I am like 60% positive that raptor head is copied from one of the scenes in Age of Reptiles. Cool design though.
>>
File: the time has come.jpg (31 KB, 350x336) Image search: [Google]
the time has come.jpg
31 KB, 350x336
>>5684794
>3P Raptoricons
Don't do this to me, anon. Don't give me false hope.
>>
>>5684456
You have those Cyber Battalion guys.
I wish we got those at some point. I'm jealous.
>>
>>5684680
They don't move at all, I work at Walmart (in electronics, so I'm next door to toys) and the 1 and 3 step changers only move during the holidays.
>>
>>5684733
Get Metroplex instead, he has a better base mode for the tinny guys and more guns for them to use.
>>
>>5684809
I noticed (as a super market worker who sells them along with slight autism) they do sell, but very slowly.

The legends are always gone, deluxes sell until they get 2-3 cases of the latest wave in which they shelf warm, one step/3 steps MAY move when new ones come but remain static after that.

They were a poor gimmick that people just can't work out how to use properly, I just had fun with underbite because he works for that size, plus pity.
>>
>>5684427
>>5684431
Those weren't from Hasbro (USA) though, but the HK release that some online retailers got their hands on.
>>
>>5684783
>Strongarm going undercover

Dammit that would have been a nice simple one there but the comics are technically non-canon.
>>
>>5684821
There were listings directly from Amazon themselves a few days ago
>>
>>5684823
>the comics are technically non-canon
>Transformers
>canon
>>
>>5684830
>>the comics are technically non-canon
>>Transformers
>>canon

anything Hasbro or Takara says or is licensed is canon is canon regardless if it makes sense.
>>
>>5684833
Well, that's what TFWiki says anyway.
Technically, it's just that HasTak do not have a canon policy.
>>
File: Titans-Return-Hot-Rod.jpg (98 KB, 683x473) Image search: [Google]
Titans-Return-Hot-Rod.jpg
98 KB, 683x473
The only upcoming Transformers toys I want are Hot Rod, the new Voyager Megatron, and Laser Prime.

Also Legends Bumblebee, Nautica and Overlord...if they look good.

So it's gonna be a cheap year for me.

Might grab some of the first wave Titans stuff like Blurr or Hardhead just to scope out the line.
>>
>>5684855
I just wish Rod had MTMTE legs instead of fucking Cyclonus legs. That, and a slightly pointier yellow crest.
Either that, or make him movie magenta.
>>
>>5684855
>>5684862

Get the MP.
>>
>>5684855
Not even Weirdwolf, man? He looks fantastic.
He's a complete nonentity to me, but i want him just for the sake of it, and he's got the best Hasbro headsculpt and deco of the early waves.
>>
>>5684855
So far, I plan get:

Deluxe:
-Takara Hardhead
-Takara Skullcruncher
-Deluxe Wave 2
-Deluxe Wave 3 except Gateway

-Legends:
-Rewind, Eject, Rumble, Frenzy
-Wheelie
-Bumblebee if he's good

Voyager:
-Laserrod Star Convy with the Star Convoy head
-Megatron
-Astrotrain
>>
File: TAK12337.jpg (38 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
TAK12337.jpg
38 KB, 752x564
>>5684867

He really does. All the beast mode Headmasters look great.
>>
>>5684866
The magenta's nice, but those featureless legs do nothing for me. I want his curly MTMTE leg pipes, they're the best part of that design.
>>
>>5684870
I can live with the legs, but the lack of paint on the head is annoying. I understand the lack of yellow crest, but the silver forehead isn't painted, and it makes the head look really plain.
>>
>>5684874

Well, maybe a 3P will do a MTME HR. But the MP is the best HR you're gonna find until then, and honestly the best HR we've ever gotten.
>>
>>5684877
Nah, I just hope we get a 3rd party Hot Rod based on his Ongoing design, never been a fan of his MTMTE design
>>
Why didn't anyone post this yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M7bRCyZeDU&ab_channel=ThewAdams
>>
>>5684889
because Thew sucks
>>
>>5684877
I'm hoping the mtmte design will be part of make toys' Manga Mech series.
>>
>>5684901
In what way?
>>
>>5684901
>___ sucks

Guessing youtube videos are a no go then
>>
File: shut up rattrap.jpg (706 KB, 1792x589) Image search: [Google]
shut up rattrap.jpg
706 KB, 1792x589
>>5684901

Shut Yo Mouth.
>>
>>5684909
>his tastes in music for his videos are awful
>awful beard
>his ugly visage takes up most of the screen instead of the toy
and I could go on and on but I'm gonna just play with my Hexatron
>>
>>5684919
Man, I totally shipped those two.

I know, shipping is garbage, blah blah, but c'mon, it'd be cute.
>>
File: starscream&windbladehusband&wife.jpg (336 KB, 1280x1350) Image search: [Google]
starscream&windbladehusband&wife.jpg
336 KB, 1280x1350
>>5684922

I love 'em if only because they hate each other.
>>
>>5684855
Is it wrong that I want to see this retooled into Sunstreaker?

Think of the army-building possibilities.
>>
>>5684973
I see a sideswipe, but no sunstreaker in there.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 240x320
Finally this surfaces as a Tokyo Toy Show exclusive. I'm rusty but still remember a lot after living in Japan for 3 years. The moon runes say he's a Destron. It references the Diaclone origins and mentions his battle mask so it should have the toy head!!!
>>
>>5684986
>At a glance I thought that was Octane
>I've never felt such intense dissapointment
>>
>>5684413
>When the fuck is this guy coming out?

December. It also came with better decos of Hot Spot, First Aid, Streetwise, and Blades as a bonus. Try catching up, Hasbrocuck.
>>
File: 1442917139703.png (338 KB, 450x413) Image search: [Google]
1442917139703.png
338 KB, 450x413
>>5684855
>Nautica
Wait, what? There's going to be a Nautica toy? Are there any pics of this?
>>
>>5685002

Just a rumour, but it's a Transmissions rumour which is most likely legit.
>>
File: 1462126259557.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1462126259557.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>5684986
So is this Shattered Glass Tracks or something? I'm confused.

Who is this supposed to be exactly?
>>
>>5685002
Just her name on the leaked list that has been more than confirmed by now.
>>
>>5684446
We all hit those phases
I loved CW's inspite of its heavy retools but I look at TR and I just don't feel it. I want fort max but after that I'm just not sure. They don't pop at me and I'm not a big fan of the headmaster gimmic.
Curious what the plan is post TR but this might be were I pull the plug for a good amount of time
>>
>>5685004
Nice.

Seeing as how pretty much all their other rumors were true, I'll go ahead and assume Nautica will be released.

Shit, that may be the only Titans Returns figure I get then. The rest of them look like shit...but I'm always down to add another Fembot to the collection.
>>
File: char_5119.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_5119.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
>>5684920
Your visage is no picnic either. And your face is ugly too!
>>
>>5684994
>not wanting a set of 4 with two rooms for skates on a Battlecore Prime
Step up
>>
>>5685005
New character called Loud Pedal (it's slang for the accelerator). Like Exhaust was, it's a new identity for a Diaclone color scheme, based on the ultra-rare Finnish black Tracks.
>>
>There won't be a Fan Built Titan Master for Titans Return
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>5685010
She will be a repainted Brainstorm with fans instead of wings.
>>
File: 1405825186896.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1405825186896.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
when will titans returns end? I'm tired of this partsforming head gimmick already and the toys aren't even fucking out yet. Horri-bull? Nightbeat? Apeface? Nah let's just make those as dinky little heads and make full bodies for characters like SCOURGE and RODIMUS instead
>>
Will Hasbro ever make toys of the Decepticon Justice Division? I don't even read the comics, but they all have neat and unique altmodes.
>>
File: Cuck Rod.png (2 MB, 1288x966) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Rod.png
2 MB, 1288x966
Just got Hot Rod, and I got to say, I really am enjoying him, I think he's a decent figure. Good articulation, good accessories, simple transformation, nice detail and good colors, I like him a lot. I don't typically collect Masterpiece figures because I don't like how there are too many Autobots, but I'm glad I got Hot Rod.

Next up for me to get, Shockwave.
>>
>>5685026

Maybe at some point, but right now MMC's doing the DJD if you can stand 3P prices.
>>
>>5685024
Don't forget there's a third part of Gimmick Wars.

Combiner Wars
Titans Return

and an as of yet unnamed third gimmick series, I'm guessing either targetmasters or some new shit like interchangeable limbs that still let them transform.
>>
>>5685016
Oh cool. So is it an Autobot or Decepticon. My MP 'Cons need more figures...even if it's a repaint of an Autobot.

>>5685021
Depending on the amount of retooling they do...then I'm okay with this. Hopefully she'll look feminine, unlike Hasbro's last attempt to make a male mold female (Victorion and all of her components...).
>>
>>5685024
Dumb frogposter.
>>
File: Arrrrrccccceeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (677 KB, 1817x1383) Image search: [Google]
Arrrrrccccceeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
677 KB, 1817x1383
>>5685027

Yeah, Hotrods pretty good.
>>
>>5685020
I'd rather not have yet another female Autobot with no personality and too much red in her color scheme.

>>5685026
>wanting IDDumbshit OC Donut Steel toys

Haha, well meme'd.
>>
>>5685031
Likely Decepticon due to color scheme, name, and general lack of Decepticons.
>>
>>5685014
which is why I don't do review videos
>>
>>5685030
>We literally get to change the parts/limbs around to make different transformers

I mean, not gonna lie, that would be pretty fucking awesome if they handled it at least half-decently
>>
>>5685026
I think there was a statement that Hasbro would not do Tarn. And if Tarn's off the table, probably all of them are. But MMC is putting the finishing touches on their Tarn right now and have done Vos and Kaon. They're both great.
>>
>>5685042
Personally I doubt it.

You think the CW guys had too same-y transformations? These guys would literally all have the same transformation of folding the limbs somewhere and hiding the head.

Unless they wanted to encourage vehicles with two front ends, pretty much every arm would have to be the front of the vehicle, etc.

Hip/shoulder ball joints are already designed to be popped back on, but not really repeatedly like Lego's ball joints. Those things are nearly indestructible by plastic standards, while having great range of motion and good stability/strength.
>>
>>5685044
>I think there was a statement that Hasbro would not do Tarn

Weird. Why?
>>
>>5685020

That one would be really gutsy and risky, I mean it is the big toy of the year kind of thing.

Windblade was a small new deluxe mold but also very rushed and is very imperfect.

Victorion is a exclusive giftset that's retooled from pre-existing molds.

Now if they did a poll like what would you want more a Metrotitan, a Gigastorm, a RID Fort Max or a Megazarak....maybe but otherwise.

I dunno.
>>
>>5685026
>>5685044
>>5685054
It was as SDCC two years ago, and they just said "they had no plans for them at that time" but by now with how popular they've become I wouldn't be surprised, even with MMC already doing them.
>>
>>5685054
I think because you can't market a torture squad including a sniper rifle and electric chair to kids.

Although I would think they'd do Tarn if none of the others, because tanks are nothing new. Maybe they just didn't wanna squish him into TR or the next toyline, by which time he'll probably be past relevant.
>>
>>5685072
>by which time he'll probably be past relevant.

Well he's either going to die this arc, or get fucked up and be left to stew for an eventual comeback, or so I think. That seems to be the implications in the current arc anyway.
>>
>>5685072

Tarn's the only who realistically would get a toy since his alt. mode would be easy to sell.

maybe a Vos Targetmaster but the rest, they'd be too difficult.
>>
>>5684781
It's petty to be so upset by it. I fail to see how it's "stupid", just because you dislike it doesn't make it so.
>>
>>5685055
We already had a fanvote between Scorponok, Omega Supreme and Trypticon, and Trypticon pulled out ahead of the other two.
>>5685079
A legends class Vos that transforms into a tank, with a fusion cannon gun accessory and a third mode that turns him into a sniper rifle.
>>
>>5685026
Kaon is just DYING to be made into a Headmaster!
>>
>>5685087
Man.

Kaon as a headmaster that turns into his own face, Tarn body with a helmet like Galvatron to turn Kaon's face into Tarn's, and then a Vos targetmaster.

That would actually work surprisingly well.
>>
>>5685031
I don't need giant round tits on my robots to call them female, but the new chests on the Victorion set really felt pretty pointless (in terms of making them look more female, at leasst). I think it's because almost all of them are a "three pillar" gundam style chest, with the middle sticking out the farthest, past the two parts that could be interpreted as boobs. Remolding all the hands felt kinda similarly fruitless.
>>
File: 1463758089315.jpg (231 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
1463758089315.jpg
231 KB, 1632x918
>>5684901
>>
>>5685087
I'd buy it.
>>
>>5685020
Tanks be to Ga for that.
>>
>>5685093
I don't need giant round tits on my robots to call them female,
Actually it sounds like you do.
>>
>>5685064
>how popular they've become
>implying it's not a niche-minority who keeps begging for them
>>
>>5685099
Somebody post Gideons works, thats what giant round robot titties look like.
>>
>>5685100
MMC's seem to be selling very well, even at $85+ a pop.
>>
>>5684986

>black corvette

Don't care if edgelord. Do want.
>>
>>5685100
Dude the MMC ones have all had to have multiple runs because they sold so we'll and so fast. You can't even but the plain color Vos anymore without getting raped.
Just because you're buttmad other people like them and you don't doesn't mean they aren't selling.
>>
File: 1297110516887.jpg (27 KB, 425x332) Image search: [Google]
1297110516887.jpg
27 KB, 425x332
>>5685026

>Kaon
>dying
>headmaster
>>
>>5685099
I can see how I came across like that. I meant to say something more along the lines that I felt a lot of the remolding felt redundant. Yeah, it's different from the original, but not by a whole lot.

It's mostly about creating a new identity moreso than making it overly female. Take CW Optimus and Motormaster - the remolding there creates a much bigger difference in my opinion (admitingly, there is a lot more remolding than any Torchbearer got)

Either way, I have Victorion and think she's pretty alright. I just felt that if you had left the chests/hands the same and done more "characterful" remolding, they might be more standout.

And hey, this is all an opinion thing anyway.
>>
>>5685113

Speaking of Vos, they going to do another run of that one? Been thinking about nabbing the DJD, and the only Vos I've seen is the con exclusive one with the edgelord color scheme.
>>
File: Humor.jpg (20 KB, 251x180) Image search: [Google]
Humor.jpg
20 KB, 251x180
>>5685114

Don't lose your head, Anon. You might get a splitting migraine.
>>
>>5685085

I know but still, like when we reach beyond 2020. I know Trypticon, Omega and Scorponok will happen.

but then what?
>>
File: 1336592875620.jpg (20 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
1336592875620.jpg
20 KB, 493x387
>>5685128

>kek's internally
>>
File: NoSwindleNo.jpg (86 KB, 541x661) Image search: [Google]
NoSwindleNo.jpg
86 KB, 541x661
>>5685133

Platinum FoC Metroplex.
>>
I know Tarn's a tank, Kaon's an electric chair, and Vos is a sniper rifle, but what are the others? Isn't one guy a smelting chamber?
>>
>>5685123
Honestly the CW Semi Trucks and the Torchbearers have about the same remolding done in comparison: Most of the upper body's been changed, lower body's left about the same, and new weapons and combiner chest.
The only major difference is that the trucks were one well-known character to another, and these are well-known characters to new ones. Thus, any change is met with an inherent slight scrutiny because this is their first big shot to get people attached to the characters.
>>
>>5685133
Well duh, it will be time to start over, silly.
>>
>>5685146
Yeah, one is a smelting chamber.
And the other is a front-loading grinder.
>>
>>5685148
You make a good point. Dust Up's look doesn't look iconic because she's never been in anything or done anything before, so there's no way it really could.
>>
>>5685151
>>5685146

They really got the short end of the altmode stick, didn't they?

You got motherfuckers turning into tanks, jets, shuttles, cars, and then your ass gets stuck being a fucking smelter.
>>
>>5685156
I'd say it works out nicely for them considering they're privateer serial killers.
>>
File: blom.jpg (10 KB, 424x238) Image search: [Google]
blom.jpg
10 KB, 424x238
>>5685024
It could go on for a whole while with all the G1 season 3 & 4 characters
>>
>>5685133
Fortress Maximus, the good one.
>>
>>5685156
I think they could use at least one flying member. Their only chance to catch mechs with flight modes is to use Vos to hopefully shoot them down.

>Crap, I missed
>There he goes, flying away
>Okay, everyone, back in the ship, eighth time's a charm
>There he is, everyone get ready
>Crap, missed again
>>
>>5685177
I think their methods are a bit like the Batman cliche - to be totally prepared and trap their enemies. I don't think they just jump in guns blazing. They know their targets, know their behaviors and weaknesses and carefully exploit them.

Or at least that's how I see it. I wish we had gotten to see how they plan their hunts, rather than them having Black Shadow already captured, or not getting to really see the alt-Lost Light battle.
>>
>>5685169
>Fortress Maximus, the good one.

I'd love a smaller Voyager/Ultra tank version of MTMTE Fort Max.
>>
>>5685194
Well currently the only option like that is 3rd party Warden. I like him, but he's not for everyone.
>>
File: cant_touch_this.gif (590 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
cant_touch_this.gif
590 KB, 250x188
>>5684433
The music in the Titans Return commercial is pretty damn catchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfIc3ldWCXo
>>
>>5685202
Look at all them wasted molds
>>
>>5685209
You've got that right.
>>
>>5685202
Who are the commercials for anyways? Are there even any commercials for RID toys?
>>
>>5685209
Just look at that pink Galvatron.

>>5685224
>Are there even any commercials for RID toys?
Yes, that would be the show.
>>
>>5685224
Commercials like the g1 ones with animation would be great.
>>
>>5685246
I grew up on the BTAS and beast wars toy commercials. I miss the days of kids breaking clear plastic brick walls with Technicolor batman or the awesome fuzors commercials with some cgi and the silverbolt "flying" across.
>>
>>5685125
It's not looking like they will do another run of his original color unless once all the DJD are they do a big group set. He's already gotten 3 releases in just the original color that all sold out so I doubt they'll do one more this late on.
Might want to bite the bullet and get one sooner rather than later,
>>
>>5685256
>3releases all sold out
>elp, lets not make a 4th, why make more money?

Goddamn that's some Bandai tier stupidity. I expect that from Hasbro, not 3Ps who only have a few products a year.
>>
>>5685268
They may make more but they haven't yet and haven't said anything about it. When do molds have to be retooled because they're wearing down? That might be a factor in if they do another run.
>>
>>5685254
>tfw those commercials only ever made you want piles of translucent blocks to stack up
>>
>>5685278
This. It ain't the same umph
>>
File: 90s.jpg (522 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
90s.jpg
522 KB, 2048x1536
>>5685278
>>5685288

Wh-whats this!?
>>
File: 90s2.jpg (581 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
90s2.jpg
581 KB, 2048x1536
>>5685363
>>
File: 90s3.jpg (653 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
90s3.jpg
653 KB, 2048x1536
>>5685376

Whoops, forgot 2 essential bits.
>>
>>5685390
Please make an autismo version of this.
>>
>>5685394

No.

Also, sorry for the boxes being full of stuff, but I'm not emptying all of the bits all over the place and risking losing some parts. Or having to sort them all out again.

Best I could do with what I have.
>>
>>5685376
>>5685390
You forgot the hand!
>>
>>5685415

They were holding the camera Anon. It's why I had to use the stand. I tried, someone can probably do it better.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.