[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo Power Presents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0434.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
hey /toy/ I recently started collecting the Nintendo Power line of action figures and i wanted to know if there's any other toys aside from Samus, Mario, and Luigi.

Pics are related, its the first two that i bought

I know this would seem like something to go to /v/ for but since these are toys I thought what better place to look for than /toy/. Also for outside opinions too.
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
I vaguely remember those. I don't think they lasted very long. They were pretty expensive for a long time due to their obscurity and lack of other options.

If you're just looking for Nintendo characters, the last couple of years have seen a lot of new figures that are much better than those old things. Is there a particular reason you're after the Nintendo Power line specifically?
>>
>>5681201
I'm a big Nintendo fan and plus I've always wanted to start a collection of figures or toys that i could be proud of and so when I heard of these and how old they were I just had to start collecting them

I'm just looking to see if there's some more out there that haven't been seen in a while aside from the one's I already mentioned
>>
I believe it was just those five you already know about. Man the prices on Samus nowadays are horrible. I knew I should've snagged one two years ago.
>>
>>5681397
I think the worst one is the Mario Sunshine figure, the only one at eBay is $1000
>>
Ah the old Joyride nintendo stuff. I have to say OP you made a pretty horrible choice there, the only good figures were Luigi and Samus and both of them have been outdone in the past few years. But yeah that's all there was, just the two Links, Mario, Luigi, and Samus.
You're a few years to late to get any really good/fair prices for most of them, and honestly you should probably get into other lines since the 7 inch scale only really has NECA supporting it these days.
Honestly you should just go and splurge on the Figma's, Nendo's, and SH Figuarts that catch your eye and keep an eye on Jakks' World of Nintendo line.
>>5681397
>Man the prices on Samus nowadays are horrible
Samus has popped up for around 50-60 loose recently if you really want her Anon. Though I'd just wait and hope for someone else to do another figure of her in that suit unless your really desperate.
>>
File: Biclops.png (1 MB, 1024x762) Image search: [Google]
Biclops.png
1 MB, 1024x762
>>5681187
>>5681184
>$10
>$12
these prices make me cry. im happy that we got a figma, despite its flaws, but i had to live with ebay prices for these before then
>>
>>5682839
The first one cost me up to $60 and the epona version $100. I think those are pretty good prices considering their rarity and the others that are on sale at eBay for like double or more the amount I bought them for

But thanks anyways I just wanted to confirm it was only those 5 to look for, I'm still willing to complete the collection, wish me luck
>>
OP here.

I'm also interested in collecting other videogame toys or figures, not just nintendo, so if you'd like to share some or recommend any to collect that'd be awesome, thx
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.