[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only more proof that pixel dan is literally retarded https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x427
Only more proof that pixel dan is literally retarded

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqeOzsSh7wI
>>
>>5677137
eh
>>
>>5677137
>that brick wall
>that cheapest you can possibly buy carpeting

Is this a dungeon? Nigga has 150k subscribers. He should have some cash for a nice place. I guess he blows it all on Mattel toys
>>
>>5677189
More than likely Mattel gives him figures since he's pretty much a Matty shill, also it's a basement, there's no need to be extravagant when it comes to a part of the house that is underground.
>>
>>5677137

I was expecting him to put his kid inside Castle Greyskull and then close it to show how much space there is. I'm disappointed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1080
Proof Pixel Dan is retarded.......

you left out the other 2,286 videos that further prove this view purchasing, toy company shill is full tilt retarded.

I mean I'd almost rather hear Chris Chan wax affectionate about Sonic the Hedgehog that sit through 30 seconds of Dan's fake enthusiasm toy commercial.
>>
File: 1431437822717.jpg (22 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
1431437822717.jpg
22 KB, 500x262
>>5677137
Have fun when the kid becomes mobile Dan.
>>
File: third worlder land.jpg (234 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
third worlder land.jpg
234 KB, 550x368
>>5677205
> there's no need to be extravagant when it comes to a part of the house that is underground and prone to water damage
fixed that for you

I really wonder if people like >>5677189 are just kids or live in a place where basements aren't known because they live on stilts and lack cable TV
>>
>>5677247
Saved me time and cringes. Thanks.

>>5677605
This. Kek.
>>
>>5678399
>only third world non-whites

someone's never heard of white trash living in trailer parks.
>>
>>5678490
He never mentioned whites or non-whites.
>>
>>5678399
There are no basements in the south because of the water table.
>>
>>5678515
I know plenty of people here in the southern US with basements. It can come down to what block you live on depending on area.
>>
>>5678515
Yeah, there's no basements where i live neither, but i konw that they frequently flood and have sewer problems because cable TV.
So it makes sense why so many basements on the internet lack in being a full featured room and instead use the cheapest materials possible just in case.

Sorta like that one guy who put carpet in his garage from that thread a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>5678399
Ok Dan you queer. I know what a fucking basement is have you ever heard of a nice basement or you've only seen leaky brick dungeon Ohio shit like the shithole in ops pic
>>
File: nice basement.jpg (229 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
nice basement.jpg
229 KB, 1600x1200
>>5678611
Like i said, i don't live in an area where it's common to have basements and the buildings that do, get flooded during the rare rainy once-every-decade-season.
Watching TV only makes it seem like it's a common occurrence, from either rain or shit backing up. So I'm good with never ever having a basement and I totally understand why people tend to cheap out when leaving an unfinished basement unfinished or just setting in bare minimum livable ones.
>>
>>5679241
Basement for storage. Buy heavy rubbermaid tubs, stack on cement patio bricks, maybe put the litter box down there if you have a cat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.