[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't seem to find out exactly which titanus this is. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Can't seem to find out exactly which titanus this is. It's Japanese, came with the dragon zord chest piece and is missing the actual titanus front pics.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
A buddy of mine picked it up and sent me the pics. Sorry for the sideways-ness.
>>
>>5672175
>It's Japanese

No, it's not. The stickers are clearly the american ones. If you think it's japanese because there's the sentai name sculpted underside, that's something all Titanus had.
>>
>>5672179
Thank you. So my friend is just an idiot.
>>
>>5672197
Its a common mistake, I wouldn't call someone an "idiot " because of that. You don't seem like a good friend.
>>
File: 57467.jpg (97 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
57467.jpg
97 KB, 700x525
>>5672175
>is missing the actual titanus front

I can see it in the first pic.
>>
It's probably Titanus from the 3rd season of Power Rangers. He was used for the Ninja, and Shogun Megazords for form their Ultrazords.

In the toy line he was sold under 'Return of Titanus' and was packaged with the Dragonzord chest.
>>
>>5672207
I posted to a forum trying to help him out. It's called a joke, dummy. >>5672216
Thank you very much for the info.
>>
can this be a Legacy MMPR thread?

I just found 3 of these at my local TRU...why is there a huge scalper tax online?
>>
File: legacy ninja megazord.jpg (34 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
legacy ninja megazord.jpg
34 KB, 752x564
>>5672443
Because PR fans are massively impatient. He doesn't seem to be a quick seller. I've seen them locally and the shelves normally get picked clean right away at my TRU (I've still never seen the Thunder Megazord or Falconzord in person).

Personally, I think I'm going to skip the TMZ. Too much money for a product that just seems to be riddled with issues. This guy, on the other hand, I'm excited about.
>>
>>5674433

Titanus, Saba and the Bladeblaster have all been clearanced at my local TRUs

Tempted to grab a Saba...but I just don't really care.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.