[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting out of toys, they just take up room and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1449388395396.jpg (20 KB, 614x534) Image search: [Google]
1449388395396.jpg
20 KB, 614x534
I'm getting out of toys, they just take up room and just aren't interesting to me anymore.

Is it possible to sell gunpla that are already built? I figure models you just repackage and put online, but gunpla already built seem to betray the purpose.
>>
If you're willing to put together decent-sized lots and sell them for pretty cheap, people are absolutely willing to buy built kits on like, eBay.

I think I've sold fourteen kits broken up into two different lots by doing that. I regret not researching a bit and just tossing kits out when I wanted to downsize my collection.

It helps if you have all the extra bits like weapons and hands, also.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
>>5671396
As a point of reference, I sold pic related for $50 plus whatever shipping was. I think there's a guy buying MGs and RGs in the BST right now, also.
>>
>>5671396
Might have to track down some parts for one but alright, I can manage that.

Another question, I have a full armor unicorn MG that I bought but never built. I opened it once but didn't get to building it so all the packages should still be sealed. I would sell it more or less new but I can't get everything back in as tightly as it was boxed, so the box doesn't close all the way. Is there some secret moon technique for packing those items correctly?

>>5671402
I'll have to consider the BST, might be easier than the 'bay.
>>
>>5671407
Press it down as tight as you can get it and then tape it up, list it as "resealed". Not sure you'll have much luck with the BST, I've found that not a lot of gunpal buyers are on there. No reason not to try, but eBay might wind up being your best bet.
>>
>>5671410
Alright. Thanks for all the tips. Wish me luck!
>>
>>5671419
And also I appreciate all the friendly advice, I was worried for a bit that I would be judged for wanting to get out of toys.
>>
>>5671419
>>5671423
Don't mention it, bab. Good luck selling everything.
>>
If it's complete people will buy then. I buy complete gunpla either for paint practice or just to take it apart for parts or to refinish it with paint and the works.
>>
>>5671407
If the individual packages are still sealed it's brand new. Gunpla boxes don't come sealed by default, only the individual runner packs.

Don't tape the box, some people collect them
>>
What's your email, I'll probably buy your built gunpla if you're looking to offload them.
>>
Fuck off, peon
>>
>>5671423
I asked this same question a while ago and was called a faggot, so you either picked a good time to ask or /toy/ is getting nicer or something.
>>
>>5673157
>waaaa /toy/ was mean to me
fuck off faggot
>>
File: ;;.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
;;.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>5673160
>>
What kits have you got? I might buy some off you, depending on what you've got.
>>
>>5671423
There is no out. You'll keep something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.