[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power-Con
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: powercon.gif (191 KB, 1776x352) Image search: [Google]
powercon.gif
191 KB, 1776x352
Who is attending the He-Man and She-Ra convention this year near LA?
>>
>>5667847
>LA
Nope.
I do want those slime minis though
>>
Man, how old must the people attending this con, be.Transformers at least is still relevant. All the people here must be in their mid to late 40s. And still buying fucking he-man toys. Whole world of good toys out there and just buying Mattel shit.
>>
I bought the Camo-Khan and green Granamyr from their site. I'm not going though.
>>
>>5668737
It runs the gambit, honestly. You'll have people in their 20s who came into the franchise, people that grew up with it, and the kids who are into it because of their parents. Its quite a diverse and dedicated group that attends the convention.

I am not going, but pre-ordered the exclusives months back. Looking forward to that Green Granamyr so much.
>>
>wanting to be around .orgers that still like Scott

piss
>>
>>5669117
'runs the gamut' is the proper phrase
>>
>>5667847
What's wrong with He-Man's face? He looks like a fuccboi
>>
>>5669345
If you're there to hang out with not-creator folks, yeah, it's pretty .orgy. I've never been one for online community stuff.

But the guests/programming are pretty solid. Maybe I just like listening to old animators and toy designers tell stories.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.