[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /toy/, just got this months paycheck and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Alright /toy/, just got this months paycheck and I can't decide which monsterarts to waste my figure portion on. I'm new to the monsterarts line (this would be my first one) and was wondering if I should start with 2014 Godzilla or 2000 Millennium Godzilla, thoughts?
>>
File: received_10205130871783061.jpg (66 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
received_10205130871783061.jpg
66 KB, 960x720
2014 is nice but the rerelease of 2000 is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>5667162
IMO G2k is the better monsterarts figure. If you want a new godzilla, I'd go with the giant 24in Neca one.
>>
Owning both, they're great figures. I'd recommend getting the other one as a second purchase.
But if you're going to get the 2014 Goji, it needs to be the Spitfire version.

The normal version has bad QC on his teeth. He also has an issue of his tail popping off easily, but mine doesn't have that problem so I don't know.
>>
Of the two, Millenium, but overall I'd say Godzilla '95/ Birth version(Adult Junior) is the best starter figure.
>>
OP here, sounds like I'll be going with the 2000 version. Thanks for the help!
>>
File: dinosaurs.jpg (51 KB, 887x665) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurs.jpg
51 KB, 887x665
>>5667162

Godzookey 2000 genuinely has the sexiest monsterarts sculpt I've ever seen. I keep him next to my bed just to look at him.

On the other hand his articulation is kinda ass. His giant uneven back plates stop him from turning his upper body to the left... like at all. Also don't expect him to look up, but that is a more common issue in the line. His arms, legs and tail all work fine.

Don't have G14 because I don't like the design and Monsterarts stylized version isn't much better imo.
>>
>>5667186

Just FYI all the re-printed Birth version Godzillas don't come with any of the blue paint shading that the original release had.

I was kinda disappointing when I got mine and it was all flat black plastic other than the paint on the face/fins/nails. Apparently they made the joints less prone to popping off though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.