[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a TMNT thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: tmnt.jpg (766 KB, 3200x1824) Image search: [Google]
tmnt.jpg
766 KB, 3200x1824
Can we get a TMNT thread?
>>
those are some big turtles.
>>
I tried it the other day but the thread died pretty quick. There's not really a whole to talk about.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 640x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 640x517
>>5666924
>It ain't Tamashii Turtle Nations starts playing

DIECAST
I
E
C
A
S
T

/thread
>>
>>5666924
What's my best option for figures of the 2003 Turtles?
>>
>>5666936

4u
>>
>>5667022
Any chance of Bluefin getting these, or is that not gonna happen because Playmates?
>>
>>5667063
Pretty sure it was confirmed that the SHF Turtles were going to have a stateside release.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 1024x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 1024x595
Still waiting on that First Gokin Shredder, but I don't remember seeing pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1024x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1024x638
>>
I really hope mondo releases 6 inch versions of their giant turtles...they look so good but i cant warrant 2-300 bucks per turtle nor the space they require

i skipped first gokin krang android...really really wanting that shredder. we'll see what happens.

also really feeling those diecast turtles, even if i wish it wasnt diecast. they look great
>>
>>5667022

Why?

There's absolutely no reason for that. Why? Why? That just inflates the price. God damn.
>>
the only good nowadays line is this line.
Bebop is one of my favorite figures of all time.
>>
>>5667583
>>
>>5667022
Fuuuck
Doesn't die cast joints have a problem of wearing down and becoming loose after a while??
>>
>>5667566
Wasnt that shredder revealed in September? Has there been any news on that?
>>
>>5667578
>>5667596
these, really wish they didn't have diecasts
>>
>>5667022
shouldnt die cast work better just on metal stuff?
i mean, it make them leg heavy so they can stad easly and not being top heavy?
or what is the benefit of diecasting legs?
>>
My guess would be that the inherent design of the turtles makes them top heavy, so making their legs from the knee down diecast will balance out the weight. Not too sure about the shoulders and hops being diecast though.
>>
>>5667782
Hips*

Also, nothing new about that First Gokin Shredder yet, but judging from the numbers, the Krang Walker should come out next, and we haven't seen any prototypes of that yet, have we?
>>
>>5667578
To help them balance the shells without stands.
>>
>>5667908

That's stupid as fuck. We've had plenty of figures of the tmnt that didn't need metal feet to balance. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>5667932
Yeah but these are weabshit figures, which are inherently bad at balancing.
>>
>>5667937
Isn't that why they come with stands?
>>
File: 4102016181229.jpg (259 KB, 770x960) Image search: [Google]
4102016181229.jpg
259 KB, 770x960
I'm just gonna quote all this cause fuck it, idgaf

So, much to my chagrin, I actually liked the new movie. I only saw it this Sunday but it was not the grimdark, gritty reboot I had thought it was. It was actually pretty fun and fairly in line with the spirit of the cartoon. I mean, I don't like every decision, but overall I liked it. I only watched it because the new upcoming one actually looked pretty good.

On a tangent, does anyone else think Megan Fox looks better than she did for a while? It's like she has them tone done some of her plastic surgery.

Anyway, I got this set at TRU yesterday because I had 20 bucks of credit. I like it and I love the little Krang. I wish Shredder came with blades, but I see that he does in some of the other sets. I appreciate that even when you have repeats of characters in MegaBlok set, they change a few details or colors.
>>
Personally I don't mind that there's diecast. It'll give a nice weight to them and will set them apart from the dozens of other TMNT figures I own. Why hasn't anyone bitched about the diecast in those MegaBloks mini figures? I trust Bandai and know that these will be quality products. All the haters can enjoy those aftermarket prices when these sell out.
>>
How many female toys we had? I remember April (diferent versions and remakes), her friend, Mona lisa, Venus de Milo and I think that's all, we ever had those white fox female, right?
>>
>>5668262
The original line had a dozen or so Aprils, Irma, Mona Lisa, Kala, and I think somebody from the 3rd movie.
Next Mutation had Venus de Milo.
The 2003 line had April, Karai, and Quarry.
2007 movie had April and... was there a Karai?
Nick line has 2 Aprils and Karai.
Bay movie has April.
>>
>>5668530
thanks anon, very complete info
>>
>>5668262

I'd kill if we ever got an Alopex.
>>
Maybe you guys can help me?
I remember when I was younger, I had this Donatello toy where he piloted a giant robot with the cockpit being the chest, that looked like a giant version of his face. I think the other turtles had one too, but all I had was Donnie's. Anyone know what these were?
>>
>>5667022
I actually quite like the idea, I love the feeling of a heavy toy and really liked how the mega bloks figures had die cast shell.

I know I'm in the minority here but it's really tempting me since I heard that.
>>
>>5667022
Wait how much of them is diecast? Is it not just the feet and belt buckle?
>>
>>5667517
Are these actually happening or is this the figures that were cancelled?

I'd love to get the bubble walker Krang.
>>
>>5668601
It looks as though (if I understand the pic correctly) that it will be the belt buckles, calfs, feet, shells and hopefully the weapons.
>>
>>5668574
Sad we dont had none, she is really cute and can become an interesting addition as a exotic figure
>>
File: tmnt_dpd83_blog-post.jpg (190 KB, 1000x525) Image search: [Google]
tmnt_dpd83_blog-post.jpg
190 KB, 1000x525
Can anyone tell me when these are due out?
>>
>>5668882
why do you need four Raphael's? and ou can just buy one
>>
>>5668882
china has them
>>5667364
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.