[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how to fix loose ratchet joints?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: looser than your mom.png (248 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
looser than your mom.png
248 KB, 500x500
Anyone know how to fix loose ratchet joints?
>>
If it's real lose, the mechanism inside might have shattered/cracked.
The only real way to fix that is to replace parts.
I had to fox the arm on my jp release Deka Wing Robo by buying a beat up 'for parts' of the american release on ebay, and swapping the needed joint.
>>
>>5665672
I have looked inside and it looks all fine, but I know it's definitely the lever.

It bothers me because the right part of the lever (the one which pushes the button to play the transformation sound) pops up and doesn't stay down, so the sound either doesn't play or stops mid-play.
>>
1. Make sure the screw is tight enough.

Of that doesn't work
Add pledge
>>
Finally figured out why it wouldn't stay down; the clips were loose.

Then again, for 5 bucks I wasn't really expecting much.
>>
>>5665667
what is that? a train-shooting wrist launcher?
>>
>>5669417
It's the ToQ Changer from Ressha Sentai ToQger
>>
>>5669553
>>5669417
It's a fun show, too bad the toys are rare now.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.