[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dmh2.jpg (815 KB, 2268x731) Image search: [Google]
dmh2.jpg
815 KB, 2268x731
$588 with a non-refunable downpayment of $200. Fuck absolutely everything. Fuck this shit company. I'm finally fucking done.
>>
It's 2' tall, what did you expect? Something that size costs at least $100 to ship and it also includes a 1/12 TK figure. It's clearly a luxury piece tailored to the few people with the space/money for it.
>>
>>5661986
>at least $100 to ship
I'm almost certain that's wrong.
>>
>>5661951
Didn't we have this thread already? What's going on here?
>>
>>5661986
They have basically the same set up on their storefront now (2ft tall robot with built in stuff, and an 8" figure instead of a 1/12th) for half the price. So I don't know why it's so god damn expensive.
>>
>>5662022
It's wrong. Usps does flat rate for 1/4 that.
>>
>>5662082
You're buying into the "3A lifestyle brand" what I mean to say is you aren't just buying a toy you are in fact buying into the exclusivity, the idea that you're a part of a superior elite. They can charge whatever the fuck they want and the 3A diehards will buy it anyway! They're basically buying a brand and not the toy. Do you even understand me? I'm a turboautist so it's difficult for me to explain things.
>>
>>5662098
Yeah, like I get it. The brand definitely plays into it. But what is super weird to me is how variable the pricing is on what is comparatively the same product. Which again, brand. It's this long awaited release and it's only by 3a so you'll pay half a grand to get it of course.
>>
>>5662112
The pricing has nothing to do with production costs. For example the 3AA 2015 set featured two 3AGO humans and one 3AGO Bertie and cost $150, so how is it that individual 3AGO humans are $50 and Berties are $75? They make something "bargain-priced" but add the cost onto something else to offset it. It's a scam!
>>
>>5661951
It's pretty decent of them to offer a staged payment, to be honest. They normally demand all the money up front.

I don't think $588 is entirely unreasonably either given the huge size of the figure, looks like one of the more complex things they've made to date. Plus that's such an odd price, I'm assuming that's the absolute cheapest Ash and Kim can afford to put it out for.

I don't normally defend ThreeA, and I stopped buying from them years ago, but people getting wound up over a robot toy the size of a child being priced accordingly is pretty fox-and-grapes behaviour.
>>
>>5661951
>I'm finally fucking done.
Peon, you can't be done with something you never started.

Unless you mean your shitposting.
>>
>>5662156
>I'm assuming that's the absolute cheapest Ash and Kim can put it out for
Then you're dumb because they have a robot of the same size with less mold re-use going for less than half that.
>>
>>5662167
Huh? Titan is reusing a whole heap of tooling from WBR Mars compared to the pretty much entirely new hunter. WBR are also mostly vinyl and can't support themselves for shit, so I hope to hell they're making the hunter from something more robust for the price or it's going to be a complete mess. Who am I kidding, it's going to ship a year over estimate and arrive broken anyway. Whatever.
>>
Ashley is CONNING you retards.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.