[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Streetwise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Transformers CW deluxe Streetwise
>>
I really like this figure. The gun he comes with is great too.
Was a thread necessary though?
>>
Yes?
>>
>>5661614

>>5660973
>>
Its at its a thread where others can post their Streetwise pics to ya know. :)
>>
>>5661620
>Minimal paint, mostly covered in dull white
>Legit G1-esque blocky arms and legs
>Cheap plastic tires painted nothing but black
>No feet
>I really like this figure

Man, between this and the fact I was being called a troll for critiquing the new Galvatron in one of the recent threads, its patently obvious the TF fandom has lowered their standards due to Hasbro's decrease in quality. At least have some dignity and stick to the MPs, the only TF line left that's not complete shit. The only decent figs in the Generations wave are voyager class or bigger. Deluxe class is complete dog shit.
>>
>>5661640
and I say voyager and above because Hasbro has managed to do good with Onslaught and leader Magnus and Megs. The legends aren't too shaby, either. But still, the deluxe class has always been what most people collect because they're the cheapest figures. Now they charge for more but for less quality in return. Fuck that shit. You're a legit shill to pay money for that and act like its the same quality as older deluxes from the movie lines for example. As shitty as the movies were, you have to admit the figures were fucking great.
>>
The movie toys were ugly as sin and so is Leader Magnus (I HATE the IDW look), The deluxes aren't that bad, they are a vast improvement over the 2012 FoC stuff. I am a CHUG collector, not an MP one.
>>
>>5661660
IDW is the best and I hate the blocky G1 aesthetic.
>>
The IDW comics stink, I can't wait for them to end. I much prefer the G1 style. :D
>>
>>5661680
>tfw the IDW comics have been running longer than G1 did
>>
That dosnt mean they are better. I don't like the IDW comics and I would like it if you could respect that. :)
>>
>>5661702
No, fuck off.
>>
>>5661640
Honestly, I find only the Legends figs to be worth any attention. Swerve, Shockwave, and Optimus to name a few.
>>
>>5662206

That was rude and uncalled for!
>>
>>5662350
Grrrl, that attitude'o yours is uncalled for. -snap- -snap-
>>
>>5662384
You are one of the most rude people I have met on here.
>>
the fuck is wrong with peon? he's really branching out
>>
>>5662402
Good.
>>
>>5662439
You revel in your rudeness?
>>
>>5662444
Nice trips.
>>
>>5662476
What?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.