[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird situations you picture your toys in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1462618904287.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1462618904287.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>just start collecting anime figures
>imagining all my Neca figures calling them faggots and talking shit about them after I leave
>>
>>5658372
You have autism.
>>
More like your anime figures will start calling your NECA stuff shoddily made western pig shit and your NECAs will look at themselves and realize what they really are and they'll start jumping off the shelves.
>>
Buy NECA it goes SNAP
buy Funko it goes SNAP
buy Hasbro and its crap
Your best choice is always JAP
>>
>one figure always falls off shelf
>starting to think it's trying to commit suicide
>>
>have only cute anime girls
>get a gypsie danger
>imagine he is being treated like lenny
>imagine eureka is George
>>
File: 1126.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>5658385
>>
>>5658385
>anon comes home
>"What the hell happened"?
>"I-I-It was an earthquake"!
>"...."
>>
Keep figures who were on a shelf for years in detolfs side by side.
Glass seperate them, they will never truly be together again.
>>
I like to think my NECA muscle men like Arnie or Stallone berate my anime girls for being from fotw animes while they're movie icons, and rape them until the piss blood.
>>
File: Eric.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Eric.gif
2 MB, 200x200
this is getting meta
>>
>>5658372
>toys having gigantic exsistential old gods tier battles, atop massive floating structures in another dimension.
>>
I imagine my ryuko figma is secretly in love with me but she knows our love can't happen.
>>
File: Celtic + Wolf..jpg (2 MB, 1476x1802) Image search: [Google]
Celtic + Wolf..jpg
2 MB, 1476x1802
I like to imagine my monsterarts predator getting bullied by all of my bigger, bulkier Neca predators, they laugh at him and call him a manlet.

Until he challenges them to a dance-off and they all get fuckin' served cause his articulation is so much better.
>>
>>5658527
>neca figures break because jap figures go full yandere on their asses and kill the competition for their master's affection
maybe the reason my gojis aren't broke is because even if they are western, they are still godzillas. and nobody can't fuck goji without consequences
at least i truly see.
>>
One of my NECA predators fell off my shelf last night and this thread spooked me

Bastard broke some plastic models I had underneath as well
>>
>>5659080
You should make a necklace out of the broken pieces for him to wear, he deserves it.
>>
>Neca Preds start crying from excitment when realizind they are surrounded by Batman, Green
Arrow, Spider-man, Dr. Doom, Doc Ock, Xenomorphs galore...
>OMG BEST HUNTING GROUDS EVER
>>
>>5658385
They can't even jump due to their garbage articulation. They just sort of slide off.
>>
I imagine Neca Deacon (who was bought loose and has no box eternally) has been stirring up shit in ways that have yet to reveal themselves to me, and that it's all gonna get me in one horrific moment like a life-size trilobite made of my waifushit merged into a massive abomination to rape me in my sleep...

...that is, assuming it hasn't already been going on...
>>
File: 1412122217330.gif (1 MB, 337x221) Image search: [Google]
1412122217330.gif
1 MB, 337x221
The lot of them are from all kinds of different stuff, so they hang out and fool around and maybe have a nice picnic.

They help each other out a little, e.g. they treat damaged or broken ones as if they're injured and try to take care of them accordingly. They experience things and learn and grow together.
>>
>>5658372
Basically that episode of Twilight Zone with the 5 people stuck in the tube that turn out to be toys.
>>
I have 8 Predators sharing a display case with Kratos. Sometimes I wonder who would win.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.