[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
planning of getting some "life drawing" style anatomy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: at00031.jpg (257 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
at00031.jpg
257 KB, 649x649
planning of getting some "life drawing" style anatomy figures to study poses. Which one would be better? The Figma Archetype...
>>
File: item_0000011187_sUBhQ5DQ_14.jpg (66 KB, 485x712) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011187_sUBhQ5DQ_14.jpg
66 KB, 485x712
Or the S.H. Figuarts "Mr Body" ones?
>>
It should be noted the page for the mr body advertises it better i.e; shows the figure's articulation points off better than the figma one. But the figma one has more realistic feet.
>>
Yeah I might get the figma one. Thanks for not helping or discussing.
>>
>>5657259
You can buy feet models at the art store. This is about articulation, boy.
>>
>>5657249
Figma are more stylized and look a little more stiff. They are better for headswapping and customs in my opinion.
>>
>>5657287
The archetype figures are presumably stiffer in the sense of realistic articulation, right? The figuarts ones I just cannot find on any e-retailers right now.
>>
Yo, where can I get one of these?
>>
>>5657259
/toy/ is a slow board, buddy.
But honestly I think the best choice (and cheaper, actually, thinking about it) is just to kill yourself.
>>
>>5657249
alright, hold the fuck up. more info on pic related.
also what scale and where'd those skateboards come from?
>>
>>5657874
Mandarake, they're overpriced as fuck though.
>>
>>5657995
I don't see it on there.
>>
>>5657986
>more info on pic related
go to AmiAmi, type in "figma archetype"

>those skateboards
Just go grab some techdeck, they generally fit pretty decent into Figma-ish scale.
>>
>>5658089
Tech decks are fuck huge. I think they're like 1:10 scale
>>
>>5657249
Artist here,
I personally use both
The figma is good for details
the figuarts is if you wanna do cool poses and practice that shit
>>
>>5658006
They show up now and then, along with the scooters and other ex:ride vehicles.
>>
File: PC0069-3.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PC0069-3.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
>>5657249
Phicen Seamless, male. The one with pronounced muscle definition is the best one. Muscle formations are easier to see, and are pretty much accurate. Good for muscle reference, but not so for posing.

The soft material is much better than plastic. The deformations mimic muscle movement good enough.
>>
>>5658294
Also it comes with a couples dicks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.