[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3A Doom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: linked_image.jpg (482 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
linked_image.jpg
482 KB, 800x1200
So apparently 3A will be making 1/6 scale DOOM figures. How do you feel?

Discuss.

I personally don't collect 1/6 scale figures due to not really having the space for such big pieces, so I am a little hopeful that they will make an action portable line if the 1/6 succeeds. And who knows, if they make a DOOM guy that looks awesome enough I'll consider getting one.
>>
Inb4 doom guys head on a stupid skinny girls body.
>>
I've never heard of 3A, but just today I was thinking about how much I want a cool Doomguy.
>>
>>5656463
They're well known for their WAR line of toys and Tomorrow Kings line. They use pretty well articulated hot toys bodies with real fabric for their clothes. Also well known for their weathering effect on their products. The only one I own his their badass 1\12 Fighting Jesus Christ figure and the 1\12 EDGY grunt. Both really good buys and some of my favorites.
>>
>>5656458
it says figurE tho
>>
watch it be Doom 4 and nothing else.
>>
RIP AND TEAR BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Here's hoping that NECA produces a DOOM line as well.
>>
>>5656508
No shit the new geimu is coming out.
>>
>>5656458
>1/6
Dropped.
>>
>>5656508
>It's the doom 4 logo
Well thank you Cpt Obvious.

Faggot.
>>
>>5656554
fuck yourself, AlphaOmegaSin. Get a shave and stop doing drugs. And stop spending mommy's money on games!

>>5656529
since Funko has the license right now, don't count on it.
>>
File: 1452650978743.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1452650978743.gif
495 KB, 500x223
>>5656458
>doom 4 designs
They at least are going to do a classic doomguy right?
>>
>>5656560
>AlphaOmegaSin

What gave you that indication?
>>
>>5656560
>AlphaOmegaSin
Huh? Is this a /v/ meme?

I point out your dumb comment and and I'm that guy? Who is that guy anyway?

Seriosuly it's the Doom 4 logo, it's OBVIOUS it's gonna be Doom 4 dolls.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.